The African concept of a man says, a real man, he must be a man of proven high fertility and great sexual strength. He must be a man that satisfies his woman sexually and his sperms must be enough to procreate children or to impregnate his wife.
An African man is usually represented with hefty chest and muscular body to denote that an African man is a strong man. African men are also reknown for their big and long penises, which show hard and large erection when sexually aroused. This is due to higher levels of testosterone in African men than in white men.
Even several studies have demonstrated that African men have higher testosterone than white men. A study titled “Serum testosterone levels in healthy young black and white men” (Ross et al., 1986) showed that young black men have testosterone 19% higher than young white men and 21% free testosterone higher than young white men.
The secret of high testosterone lies in lifestyle, the African lifestyle. Although most of the studies use black men in America but I personally believe that the traits have been transferred to them from their African ancestors. Even a typical African man has higher sexual prowess than an American black man. Black man is synonymous to strength.
What is our secret as African Men?
Our secret lies in our lifestyle and dietary system. Today, I will base my article only on our dietary system, especially on foods recommended in Yorubic Medicine for man fertility and sexuality.
Food Recommended in Yorubic Medicine for Man’s Fertility and Sexuality
These foods are known and recommended in Yorubic Medicine as foods that can help boost man’s sperm count, strengthen his erection and make him more of a man.
Modern science has also authenticated the power of some of these foods to increase man’s libido, boost his sperm count and strengthen his erection.
Some of these foods are discussed below:
- Raw Egg (Local Eggs): Raw egg is a good source of selenium, which is necessary for sperm quality and vitamin Biz, which has been demonstrated at the University of Maryland Medical Centre to improve sperm.
- Unripe Plantain (Ogede Agbagba): Unripe plantain is the best for male fertility and sexuality. It helps man’s erection, libido and sperm count by boosting them. You can really become fertile and enjoy sexuality as a man by eating roasted unripe plantain called boli, in Nigeria.
- Banana (Ogede Omini or Adayeba): Banana is packed with fertility and sexuality nutrients.
Yorubic Medicine recommends the local one called Ogede omini or Ogede adayeba, ripe ones. Eating them can actually increase your chances of fertility and change your sex level. Banana is rich in magnesium, which stimulates the production of sperm cells. Other nutrients in banana that improve and stimulate sperm cell production are vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C and protein.
- Yams: For male fertility and sexuality, the number one yam recommend in Yorubic Medicine is dioscorea alata (isu ewura). Some people call this yam wild yam. It increases blood flow to the testis and male reproductive system, it helps control testosterone and also supplies reproductive nutrients to the body.
- Sesame (Eku): This vegetable is neglected in most quarters now in Nigeria. I remember learning how sesame leaves can help boost sperm count, arouse sexual desire and make penis erect while still a trainee under my uncle. After my graduation from University as a biochemist, I came across several research papers that authenticate the use of sesame plant for male fertility and sexuality. Yes it may be sandy and dried but for the man, it is a good plant.
- Cassava (Ege Gbaguda, Edible Cassava): Many young men do not know that there is an edible version of cassava, I mean the one that can be eaten directly without first undergoing fermentation, it is called ege gbaguda in Yoruba land. I first came across it as a small boy in my home town, Oyan in Osun State. In Oyan, we combine together Isu, Esuru, Ogede Agbagba, Ege Gbaguda, Sweet Potatoes, Koko (Kokogari), to make pounded yam. Trust me, this is a pack of nutrients for men’s fertility and sexuality. Yorubic Medicine recommends this kind of Cassava as sperm booster and it increases Ibido, especially, the ones that spent two years in the soil before being harvested.
- Sweet Potato (Anamon or Oduku): I was taught by one of my herbal teachers that this tuber is effective in increasing sperm count. It is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E and folate. Sweet potato is rich in several antioxidants and antioxidants necessary for sperm count and great sex.
Yorubic Fertility Herbals from Bioceutic Herbals Enterprise
Bioceutic Herbals Enterprise is a company that specialize in the treatment of male and female fertility conditions using the ancient Yorubic Medicine fertility herbal formulations and the modern knowledge of biochemistry.
Today, the company, Bioceutic Herbals Enterprise is introducing male fertility herbal powders and female fertility herbal powders as compounded by our ancestors.
Male Fertility Herbal Powders
Spermboost Herbal Powder
Mascu-Power Herbal Powder
For now there are two powders for male sex and fertility, Mascu- power Herbal powder and spermboost Herbal powder. For better result, these two powders are better taken together.
What can these two powders do for you if taken together?
You will get
- Harder and larger erection
- Increased sexual drive and desire (Libido)
- Increased sexual energy and prowess
- Boosted sperm count and motility
- Increased blood flow to the penis
- Increased muscle mass
- Boosted testosterone
- Increased and sustained long and hard erection
- Boosted sexual performance
- Stabilized sperm count
- Increased sperm arousal
- Balanced hormones
- Well developed sex organs
- Enhanced vitality
- Improved semen volumes
- Recharged sex life
- Improved ejaculation
With Mascu-power Herbal Powder, rediscover the pleasure in sex and enjoy sex like never before. Make your night the best night.
Sperm Boost Herbal Powder is the secret of boosted sperm count and motility.
For effectiveness, combine the two powders together and get fast result.
Goods for males with:
- Erectile dysfunction (weak organ or impotence)
- Premature ejaculation
- Sexual weakness
- Small organs (Penis/testis)
- Low libido
- Low sperm count
- Low testosterone
- Low sperm motility
- Abnormal sperm morphology
Total Cure For Male and Female Infertility at Bioceutic Herbals Enterprise (Home of Fertility Healing and Restoration)
You can get total cure for the following male infertility conditions:
- Low sperm count
- Erectyle dysfunction(impotence or weak organ)
- Quick or premature ejaculation
- Prostate disorders
You can get total cure for the following female infertility conditions:
-Polycystic ovary syndrome(PCOS)
-Blocked fallopian tube due to PID/infections
-Absent menstruation(premature menopause or ovarian failure)
-Scanty menstrual flow
-Heavy menstrual flow
-Infections e.g. gonorrhoea, pelvic inflammatory disease, candidiasis, chlamydia, syphilis, etc
Why you should consult me:
-I make herbal formulations specific to your infertility condition(s)
-More attention is paid to your treatment until you gain your fertility
-My male and female fertility medicines have a tract record of getting results
-My medicines come in powders, liquids, soap and creams as prepared in the ancient times
-My formulas are ancient formulas with proven record for success in male and female fertility treatment
-My treatment are cost-effective
-I send medicines to any part of the country or the world
-My male and female fertility formulas are effective, safe and no toxic or harmful side effects because they are well researched and they are harvested in pollution-free environment to prevent heavy metals in the formulations.
-No esoterism, fetism or incantation is involved in the formulations. They are purely scientific
-They are prepared hygienically and in good condition.
For the treatment of any male or female infertility condition, you can contact me on
For the treatment, you can contact me:
Phone number: 08060636985 (MTN)
Office Address: No 12, Osay, Complex, Opp, MM Ibrolak Filling Station, Agbo-Oba, Ilorin, Kwara State.
Thanks for taking your time to read this article.