October 4th, 2012
Well, it’s AF time! And two solid days early, for that matter.
I felt awful, so I came home from work early and snuggled up on the sofa with a hot water bottle. It’s the little things that actually make one feel a bit better…
October 8th, 2012
I’m having a proper woe is me day!
I’m fed up TTC’ing now. I’m fed up pretending I don’t care everyone has left me behind. I’m fed up with not being a mum when I should be.
I’m just fed up!
October 9th, 2012
Today feels much brighter. I think a big glass of wine, a few tears and a lot of hugs with Babs last night helped. Thanks you two, means a lot you’re still here when everyone else left.
We got the results of his latest SA this morning. The great news is that his count has gone from 5 million to 22 million!! On the downside, only 2% of those are ‘normal’. We just can’t win!
Anyhoo, I still figure that is 440,000 which are normal and swimming and ready for my egg though, right?? And we do only need 1, which means we have 339,999 which are surplus to requirements?!!
It might not be great but it’s the most we’ve ever had to play with, so celebrations for us tonight!! Read that as any excuse for cake!!!! LOL!
We’re out for a posh dinner on Friday night to celebrate our wedding anniversary (7 years! Seven!!!!). So that’s something to look forward to!
October 14th 2012
I’ve had a really great weekend!
We had the most amazing night out on Friday. I ate more food in that one meal than I think I’ve eaten all month!!! We also drank rather a lot of cocktails.
Saturday, Babs was at early to play football, so I did the housework in the morning and after lunch I had a quick nap and slept for 5 hours!!!! I must have needed it because I was asleep again by 9:30, and slept right though till this morning.
Today has been bit of a busy one, but in a nice way. I did the laundry, did loads of cooking and baking.
Best of all, I go to work tomorrow but I have Thursday and Friday off so it’s a short week for me. I can’t wait.
October 15th, 2012
Ovulation is due tomorrow, or Wednesday…and I feel really really rough. I’ve got a stonking migraine, and all sorts of aches and pains. Why today?!?! I’m not even sure Babs will be in the mood for anything, as he’s been in training all week and is bound to be tired when he gets home!
I just hate these months when you just ‘have to’ and it isn’t because you want to.
October 19th, 2012
I’m still suffering with the migraine. Or maybe I’m having a second one. Not too sure!! So, we’re out this month. I just couldn’t face it while feeling so crappy. I just couldn’t bring myself to return to the insemination cups!
I took yesterday and today off, so at least I didn’t have to struggle through work.
Today has been a duvet day. I dozed my way through Beaches, Steel Magnolias and Step Mom!!! I love watching old films. Or bits of old films as it turned out.
October 28th, 2012
Well, it turns out I had a bit too much relaxation the last time, and fell ill proper afterwards. So, I ended up in bed for the better part of last week, with Babs fussing all over me. But it wasn’t all bad, as I did manage to get breakfast in bed, a bubble bath run for me, a trip to the cinema to see Skyfall, ice cream, many cups of tea, and lunch in bed…all thanks to my awesome hubby. Aren’t I a lucky girl!
I’m thinking he’s probably spoilt me enough today. I’ll have to confess to feeling better tomorrow. Although I still sound rough!
P.S: Skyfall was AMAZING!! I’m not a huge James Bond fan but I really, really loved it. I could quite happily go watch it again tomorrow! It was a great way to get TTC off my mind!
But I can’t keep TTC off my mind for too long. We need to continue working our way to our baby, don’t we!
My name is Morayo. I’m a TTC Warrior…and I’m far too stubborn to give up.
Catch up on Morayo’s story here:
- Morayo’s Mountain 1: TTC Warrior
- Morayo’s Mountain 2: Soul Mate
- Morayo’s Mountain 3: Grateful for the little things
- Morayo’s Mountain 4: Family Secret
- Morayo’s Mountain 5: Fed Up
- Morayo’s Mountain 6: The Weekend
- Morayos’ Mountain 7: Missing Period
- Morayo’s Mountain 8: A Problem Shared
- Morayo’s Mountain 9: Insemination Cups
- Morayo’s Mountain 10: Obsessed
- Morayo’s Mountain 11: Botched Cycle
- Morayo’s Mountain 12: Psych Myself
- Morayo’s Mountain 13: Broody
- Morayo’s Mountain 14: Confused and Confuddled
- Morayo’s Mountain 15: Another Two Week Wait
- Morayo’s Mountain 16: One More Cycle
- Morayo’s Mountain 17: Back to the Doctors
- Morayo’s Mountain 18: We’re going to beat this thing
- Morayo’s Mountain 19: Live to fight another day
- Morayo’s Mountain 20: Nightmare Mother-In-Law
- Morayo’s Mountain 21: Baby Dreaming
- Morayo’s Mountain 22: Those Swimmers are Mine
- Morayo’s Mountain 23: What ever happened to Karma?
- Morayo’s Mountain 24: The Year of the BFP
- Morayo’s Mountain 25: Not ready for motherhood after all!
- Morayo’s Mountain 26: Happy Little Bunny
- Morayo’s Mountain 27: Mothers Day Blues
- Morayo’s Mountain 28: It only takes one
- Morayo’s Mountain 29: Of Sperm…and Wine
- Morayo’s Mountain 30: Up and Down
- Morayo’s Mountain 31: Evil Witch
- Morayo’s Mountain 32: The Angels are telling me something
- Morayo’s Mountain 33: Start Date
- Morayo’s Mountain 34: I can’t do this
- Morayo’s Mountain 35: Seriously?!
- Morayo’s Mountain 36: Panic Attack
- Morayo’s Mountain 37: No attachment
- Morayo’s Mountain 38: Rollercoaster
- Morayo’s Mountain 39: Broken
- Morayo’s Mountain 40: Holiday BFP
- Morayo’s Mountain 41: I need a hug
- Morayo’s Mountain 42: Light at the end of the tunnel
- Morayo’s Mountain 43: I don’t need Anti-Depressants
- Morayo’s Mountain 44: A New Year
- Morayo’s Mountain 45: I just have a feeling