December 12th, 2010
We’ve decided on Tunisia in February!
I know it’s not your usual getaway destination, but I think it might make for a nice distraction. Now I am worrying in case I fall pregnant before we go!!!! LOL! I guess my sense of humour is returning!
December 14th, 2010
I surprised myself today.
I sent a request for an adoption information pack from an orphanage nearby. Babs and I just started talking about it as a possibility, in case our next cycle doesn’t work. I’ve still got sooooo many doubts about whether this is the right road for us, but I figured that it doesn’t hurt to try. Plus it takes so long, so we might as well find out what the process is now.
One way or another things will change in 2011!!!
January 1st, 2011
Well…Happy New Year…
Christmas was pretty miserable! I had a cold/cough I couldn’t shake off, so it made me feel pretty lousy. Then on Boxing Day, we were at my parents with my brother and his family. I had a bit of PMS I think, so I was feeling emotional. My niece and nephew were running around and as if that wasn’t enough, my parents’ best friend announced her granddaughter’s birth that morning. My dad thought it was a good idea to show me the photos on his phone and my mum just gave me this look of pure sympathy that sent me over the edge, and I think I sat there and cried for about an hour.
I’ve still got the cough, which means I am not sleeping properly, so I’m feeling a bit sorry for myself. And AF arrived this morning (happy bloody new year!)
But we have booked our holiday!! Tunisia for 10 days, flying out on 13 February!!! I’m sooooooo excited! So glad to have something else to look forward to!
January 4th, 2011
I’ve been booked to have my HSG on Thursday! This Thursday! As in two days time! I can’t believe how quickly it will be!!!
Eeek. How scary.
January 6th, 2011
HSG all done! I can’t believe how quick and painless it all was. It was done by the same nurse I’ve had for most of the IVF process, which was really nice. The results have to be confirmed by the consultant, but the nurse said unofficially that everything looked perfect.
We were told not to TTC this month, and my cycle after that, I will be ovulating in Tunisia!!! It means maybe a holiday BFP then!
January 11th, 2011
Not much going on here. I’ve got a nice load of EWCM today, but it is soooo fustrating not TTC’ing. I’m not sure why I have to wait this month really, but if they told me to then I am sure it is for a good reason. Plus this way, it means I can have a holiday BFP!!!
January 25th, 2011
Tunisia officially cancelled today. There’s been some terrorism incident over there, and Babs doesn’t want us to risk it.
Its only a few weeks into the year and already everything is going wrong. When is it going to be my bloody turn for something to go right?!!
January 29th, 2011
We are off to Tenerife instead!! So, all’s not lost after all!
I’ve just to got decide what we do about TTC now. I’m not sure whether to try naturally for a bit, now that the HSG has come back with no problems and DH’s sperm count has improved so much. Or if she should just go straight into IVF when we get back. Decisions, decisions!
But either way…
My name is Morayo. I’m a TTC Warrior…and I’m far too stubborn to give up.
Catch up on Morayo’s story here:
- Morayo’s Mountain 1: TTC Warrior
- Morayo’s Mountain 2: Soul Mate
- Morayo’s Mountain 3: Grateful for the little things
- Morayo’s Mountain 4: Family Secret
- Morayo’s Mountain 5: Fed Up
- Morayo’s Mountain 6: The Weekend
- Morayos’ Mountain 7: Missing Period
- Morayo’s Mountain 8: A Problem Shared
- Morayo’s Mountain 9: Insemination Cups
- Morayo’s Mountain 10: Obsessed
- Morayo’s Mountain 11: Botched Cycle
- Morayo’s Mountain 12: Psych Myself
- Morayo’s Mountain 13: Broody
- Morayo’s Mountain 14: Confused and Confuddled
- Morayo’s Mountain 15: Another Two Week Wait
- Morayo’s Mountain 16: One More Cycle
- Morayo’s Mountain 17: Back to the Doctors
- Morayo’s Mountain 18: We’re going to beat this thing
- Morayo’s Mountain 19: Live to fight another day
- Morayo’s Mountain 20: Nightmare Mother-In-Law
- Morayo’s Mountain 21: Baby Dreaming
- Morayo’s Mountain 22: Those Swimmers are Mine
- Morayo’s Mountain 23: What ever happened to Karma?
- Morayo’s Mountain 24: The Year of the BFP
- Morayo’s Mountain 25: Not ready for motherhood after all!
- Morayo’s Mountain 26: Happy Little Bunny
- Morayo’s Mountain 27: Mothers Day Blues
- Morayo’s Mountain 28: It only takes one
- Morayo’s Mountain 29: Of Sperm…and Wine
- Morayo’s Mountain 30: Up and Down
- Morayo’s Mountain 31: Evil Witch
- Morayo’s Mountain 32: The Angels are telling me something
- Morayo’s Mountain 33: Start Date
- Morayo’s Mountain 34: I can’t do this
- Morayo’s Mountain 35: Seriously?!
- Morayo’s Mountain 36: Panic Attack
- Morayo’s Mountain 37: No attachment
- Morayo’s Mountain 38: Rollercoaster
- Morayo’s Mountain 39: Broken