March 28th, 2010
Still feeling happy. I had such a lazy day today, it has been great. Just waiting for Babs to arrive home and then life will be great again.
I had a massive temp rise this morning, so I must have ovulated this weekend. Forgot to take my temp yesterday, so not 100% sure what is going on. I don’t think a month off TTC will harm anything though.
April 1st, 2010
Its nearly Easter.
Nothing to report on the TTC front. Babs is well stocked on vitamins and minerals now. I have no idea how much difference they will make, but he is very willing to try anything so that has to be good.
I think this has to be the most relaxing 2WW ever!! Now I know that it is very unlikely to happen, all the stress has been taken away. Its bliss. Good job too really, considering what my temps are doing. If I was doing my normal obsessing, I would have driven myself crazy by now!!!
April 4th, 2010
I had the most amazing dream last night. Two pink lines on a white stick. It was a little odd because I had done a few tests, which had two lines on, and I took all three to the doctors to see what they meant. I wonder if it is a premonition of my BFP!? 😉
April 6th, 2010
I had a doctors appointment this morning, to review all our test results and get the referral to the fertility clinic.
All mine are clear.
Babs still has a poor SA, but it is a lot better than the first one. His count has gone from 5 million to 12. Motility has gone from 5% to 53%, and morphology has gone from too low to count to 3%. Not great, but a big improvement.
I had a bad nights sleep, worrying about the appointment and what else they would find, so I have no energy today. But if I did, I would do a little dance right now!!!
April 7th, 2010
I’m having such a weird cycle. I have no idea when exactly I ovulated, so no idea when the witch is due. I’m thinking it must be soon though. I’ve got cramps and sore boobs. My skin has gone really greasy as well. Not a sign AF is due, because it doesn’t normally happen, but it is driving me insane. Nothing is drying it up. I just might go for a facial.
April 10th, 2010
Spotting started today, and I had dinner with my in-laws. But I have found the secret to making everything seem better all the time! WINE!!!
I had a lot of it, and I feel grrrreaaat!
April 12th, 2010
I had a fantastic weekend! I did all the housework on Saturday, and as it was my mother-in-law’s birthday, we went over to their family house in Surulere, for dinner. I might have overdone it again with the wine though!
Amazingly, I had no headache the day after (yesterday), so Babs and I packed a picnic, and drove to Elegushi beach! It was quite romantic, but all the walking has left me feeling sore today. I didn’t realise I was sooooo unfit.
Anyway, the witch found me this morning, but that is no great surprise. We’ll get started again properly this month, and be one of those miracle BFPs with Male Factor infertility!
April 16th, 2010
I’m feeling a bit blurgh today. I have an appointment at the fertility clinic next week, and I can’t stop stressing about it. I wish I knew what to expect. Not sure I have the strength to find out there is a problem with me, as it’s hard enough dealing with Babs’ MF.
April 18th, 2010
My appointment is on Friday, next week. It’s by 9.30am, but I might take the day off afterwards. The bonus of having a pregnant mumzilla for a manager is, as soon as I mention infertility appointment, she gets all guilty and gives me whatever time I need, and more sometimes! I’ll kind of miss that when she goes on leave.
I have no idea what the worst case scenario is. I am hoping if Babs’ SA improves a bit more, we could go for IUI, but who knows? Something tells me it might straight on to IVF…
But all in all, I’m feeling much brighter today. And it’s all because Babs said “when” today.
We were sitting in our garden, chatting about how uneven our lawn is, and he said “Oh well, when we have little ones, they will either run around enough to level it out, or destroy it anyway.”
I love him so much for that “when”. I always say “if”, so it was a welcome change…and enough to keep my hope burning!
My name is Morayo. I’m a TTC Warrior…and I’m far too stubborn to give up.
Catch up on Morayo’s story here:
- Morayo’s Mountain 1: TTC Warrior
- Morayo’s Mountain 2: Soul Mate
- Morayo’s Mountain 3: Grateful for the little things
- Morayo’s Mountain 4: Family Secret
- Morayo’s Mountain 5: Fed Up
- Morayo’s Mountain 6: The Weekend
- Morayos’ Mountain 7: Missing Period
- Morayo’s Mountain 8: A Problem Shared
- Morayo’s Mountain 9: Insemination Cups
- Morayo’s Mountain 10: Obsessed
- Morayo’s Mountain 11: Botched Cycle
- Morayo’s Mountain 12: Psych Myself
- Morayo’s Mountain 13: Broody
- Morayo’s Mountain 14: Confused and Confuddled
- Morayo’s Mountain 15: Another Two Week Wait
- Morayo’s Mountain 16: One More Cycle
- Morayo’s Mountain 17: Back to the Doctors
- Morayo’s Mountain 18: We’re going to beat this thing
- Morayo’s Mountain 19: Live to fight another day
- Morayo’s Mountain 20: Nightmare Mother-In-Law
- Morayo’s Mountain 21: Baby Dreaming
- Morayo’s Mountain 22: Those Swimmers are Mine
- Morayo’s Mountain 23: What ever happened to Karma?
- Morayo’s Mountain 24: The Year of the BFP
- Morayo’s Mountain 25: Not ready for motherhood after all!
- Morayo’s Mountain 26: Happy Little Bunny
- Morayo’s Mountain 27: Mothers Day Blues
- Morayo’s Mountain 28: It only takes one