February 16th, 2010
Well, the witch is still teasing me. I had a few AF cramps earlier, but they went again. No spotting. My CM is still really white, although it has gone very watery now. I don’t feel like she is on her way, but she has caught me unawares before.
Babs has his first SA on Thursday. I’m so horny knowing we can’t actually do anything!! Why do I hardly ever feel like this when we can do anything we want!!!
February 17th, 2010
Well, the witch found me. No great surprise there. She is being spectacularly evil as well, as I feel awful!
February 21st, 2010
I’m not sure what’s going on. I got an email from my Doctor, asking me to make an appointment to discuss my recent blood test. Could they have found something else, or gave me the wrong result over the phone?? I’m in a right panic now! And of course I got the email too late to be able to get a response from them today.
What kind of wahala is this ehn?!
February 22nd, 2010
I got an appointment for Thursday, at 4:50pm. If I had my way, the appointment would even be today!
I’m having a very horrible day. Stressing over the results has given me a headache, and work is a nightmare.
I want my Babs, a hug and my bed.
February 23rd, 2010
I had a chat with Babs and we’ve decided not to worry about it, and to just leave it until Thursday. He is going to come with me, as there is a chance his SA results will be back then. He was told 7 to 10 days, and it will be 7 days on Thursday.
Anyways, it’s nearly ovulation time. I can’t be worrying about appointments. I’ve got BD’ing to do!!!
February 25th, 2010
It looks like I am going to have a late ovulation this month. OPK is as negative as my BFP’s are!! No hint of a line whatsoever.
As for the appointment…hiss! What a waste of time that was!!! The doctor just confirmed everything is normal. The only helpful thing she said was that I have to book in for a chlamydia test, as it’s part of the fertility clinic’s requirements. Waste of a journey!
March 1st, 2010
Just got back from a long weekend with Babs. We went to Akodo Beach Resort, and it was heavenly! We did nothing all weekend but eat and drink!
I have no idea what is going on with the TTC. I have never had a cycle with such erratic temps. Until yesterday, there wasn’t even a hint of a line on the OPK. It was whiter than my BFN’s!! A line is starting to show now, so hoping that I am just going to have a late ovulation. Got a few AF type cramps. Maybe that is a sign.
March 3rd, 2010
One eggy gone missing. Where is ovulation?! I have no idea what is happening this month. I have never ovulated this late before.
March 5th, 2010
Well, I think my thermometer is on its way out. This morning, it didn’t so much as beep to tell me it was ready. but gave a half-hearted whine!! So I am going to ignore what is already on my charts, and order a new one.
March 6th, 2010
I ended up not replacing the thermometer. I took the battery out, and gave it a rub last night, and it seems to have picked up a bit. The numbers look sharper again, and the proper beep is back. My temp also showed a nice rise.
I have no idea why, but I think I am 8 DPO at least.
Besides that, I had a fun day of ironing and housework today, while Babs spent the day playing football. The life of a wifey!
March 8th, 2010
I have been so emotional these past few days. The most stupid things are making me want to cry.
The thought of Mothers’ Day at the weekend is really getting to me this year. I just can’t get it out of my mind. I don’t think it helps that AF is due that day.
We also still haven’t got Babs’ SA results. After a week of being told to “call tomorrow”, he was told he has to make an appointment to discuss them with the doctor. I’m not sure, but I don’t think that is a good sign. If they were fine, I’m sure they would have said so.
It’s enough to make a girl cry…
But I just have to keep the faith…I have to…
My name is Morayo. I’m a TTC Warrior…and I’m far too stubborn to give up.
- Morayo’s Mountain 1: TTC Warrior
- Morayo’s Mountain 2: Soul Mate
- Morayo’s Mountain 3: Grateful for the little things
- Morayo’s Mountain 4: Family Secret
- Morayo’s Mountain 5: Fed Up
- Morayo’s Mountain 6: The Weekend
- Morayos’ Mountain 7: Missing Period
- Morayo’s Mountain 8: A Problem Shared
- Morayo’s Mountain 9: Insemination Cups
- Morayo’s Mountain 10: Obsessed
- Morayo’s Mountain 11: Botched Cycle
- Morayo’s Mountain 12: Psych Myself
- Morayo’s Mountain 13: Broody
- Morayo’s Mountain 14: Confused and Confuddled
- Morayo’s Mountain 15: Another Two Week Wait
- Morayo’s Mountain 16: One More Cycle
- Morayo’s Mountain 17: Back to the Doctors
- Morayo’s Mountain 18: We’re going to beat this thing
- Morayo’s Mountain 19: Live to fight another day
- Morayo’s Mountain 20: Nightmare Mother-In-Law
- Morayo’s Mountain 21: Baby Dreaming
- Morayo’s Mountain 22: Those Swimmers are Mine
- Morayo’s Mountain 23: What ever happened to Karma?
- Morayo’s Mountain 24: The Year of the BFP
- Morayo’s Mountain 25: Not ready for motherhood after all!
- Morayo’s Mountain 26: Happy Little Bunny