Hormonal Imbalance is the production of too much or too little of one or more hormones in the body. Hormonal Imbalance manifests itself in the forms of hyperprolactinemia (high prolactin levels), polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS, high androgen levels), luteal phase defect (low progesterone levels), hypothyroidism (low thyroid function), hypothyroidism (high thyroid function), hypoestrogen (low estrogen levels), hyperestrogen (high estrogen levels and pituitary gland dysfunction.
Hormonal Imbalance is the number one reason behind female infertility. It is a major factor in almost all female reproductive-related conditions. In fact, over 90% of infertility cases are related to hormonal imbalance.
Hormonal Imbalance Conditions
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOs): An indication that shows possibility of PCOS is when luteinizing hormone (LH) is higher than follicular stimulating hormone (FSH). Such a case indicates PCOS. It causes infertility through anovulation
- Hyperprolatinemia (High Prolactin Levels): On the average, if your prolactin levels are greater than 24ng/ml, it is indicated as high prolactin levels. It can affect your normal ovulation and delay or hinder you from conceiving.
- Low ovarian reserve: In a situation where FSH= LH= 2.5 or higher, low ovarian reserve may be indicated. This can lead to early menopause.
- Low estrogen levels (hypoestrogen): When the levels of estradiol (E2), a type of estrogen responsible for pregnancy, is too low, to achieve pregnancy may became difficult.
- High estrogen levels (hyperestrogen): Abnormally high estrogen levels is the cause of fibroid, endometriosis and breast cancer. When E2 is too high, there is possibility of functional cyst or diminished ovarian reserve.
- Low progesterone: Progesterone helps to regulate menstrual cycle, it also indicates the release of insulin. It promotes fallopian tube function and also serves as the template for almost all other hormones in your body. It is necessary for conception. A level lower than 15ng/ml may indicate an ovulation.
- Hypothyroidism: A level of thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) that is very high with low or normal level of T4 indicates hypothyroidism and this affects female fertility.
- Hyperthyroidism: There is a situation where thyroid gland makes excess free thyroxine (T4) free hiiodothyomine (T3) or both, we refer to that as hypethyroidism. It causes infertility in both females and males.
- Pituitary gland dysfunction: Low levels of free thyroxin (T4) and normal level of TSH indicates pituitary gland dysfunction.
Causes of hormonal imbalance
- Diet: A diet rich in simple sugars, deficient of important nutrients and processed/refined is a major cause of hormonal imbalance. High-fat die diets are also major contributors.
- Antioxidants-deficient diets that promote the oxidation of catechol estrogen (Z-OH and 4-OH), yielding quinines, toxic molecules.
- Alcohol Intake: It affects liver’s ability to detoxify excess estrogen, hence, increasing the estradiol levels. Excess etradiol is a major risk factor in fibroid, endometriosis and breast cancer.
- Stress: Stress increases the production of stress hormones like adrenalin and cortisol. This causes reduction in the production of progesterone, estrogen, testosterone and thyroid normones.
- Environmental toxins: Xenoestrogens from pesticide and herbicide residues in our food supply can skyrocket the levels of estrogen. Hormones used in livestock like fishery and milk production can increase estrogen levels. Antibiotics in food supply are major source of xenoestrogens.
Symptoms of hormonal imbalance
- Irregular ovulation
- Absent menstruation
- Irregular scanty menstruation
- Weight gain
- Abnormal hair growth (hirsutism)
- Light/watery menstruation
- Breast milk discharge (when not breast feeding)
Diagnosis of hormonal imbalance
Sometimes hormonal imbalance conditions like PCOS and hyperprolactinemia can be diagnosed from their symptoms. Hormonal assay is usually carried out to know the hormones out of balance.
Cases like fibroid can be detected through ultrasound scan, endometriosis through laparoscopy and breast cancer through self examination.
Medical treatment of hormonal imbalance
Medically speaking, most hormonal imbalance conditions are considered incurable. They can only be managed. Some of the common drugs used to manage them are adderall, celexa, cipro, ymbalta, flexeril, hydrocodone, Lexapro, Lisinopril, Mobic, Naproxen, Neurontin, Pradaxa, Prednisone, Prilosec, Primolut, Irocac, Seroquel, Synthroid, Tramadol, Trazodone, Vicodin, Warfanin, Welbulrin, Xanax, Zocor, Zoloft, etc.
For stimulating ovulation, clomid and injections (Shots) are used.
Shortcomings of these Medications
Most of the medications have contraceptive effect on the body. Apart from this, some of them come with extreme side effects that space will not permit us to mention. Do we all know tramadol and its effect on the body?
Hormonal imbalance and chemicals in foods and Yorubic Medicine
Bio-chemicals are God-created and nature available solution to the problem of hormonal imbalance.
Bio-chemicals can only be found in natural foods in their combined forms, not the isolated, non functioned forms.
There are two means through which you can get functional and living biochemicals and these are
- Diets: Diets rich in fiber, lignin’s, essential fatty acids, indole -3- carbinol, curcumm etc. have been demonstrated to help balance hormones in women with hormonal imbalances.
Antioxidant–rich diets are also good hormone balancers
- Herbal medicine (Yorubic Medicine): Herbs are rich in photochemicals and antioxidants that can help reverse hormonal imbalance and promote females fertility. Yorubic Medicine has several such herbs that have long record of balancing hormones and promoting conception in women.
Yorubic Medicine herbal formulations for hormone balancing and female fertility boosting have brought a smile to many couples that have been given up as hopeless by medical establishments.
Hormonal Imbalance Treatment at Bioceutic Herbals Enterprise
At Bioceutic Herbal Enterprise, I put women with hormonal imbalance through two therapies that help to balance the hormones and rectify the infertility problem.
- Hormone Balancing Therapy: This therapy contains herbal powders and liquids for those without ulcer). This hormone balancing therapy has twin action in women. The first is to balance the hormones and these second is to promote conception by correcting some female infertility disorders. There is a particular powder apart from other powders found in this therapy that I specifically formulated based on my knowledge of Ancient Yorubic Medicine and advanced modern researches in biomedical science. This powder is effective and it has proven itself in balancing female hormones. Then there are specific Yorubic Medicine treatments for hyperproclactinemia and PCOS.
- Antioxidant Fertility Therapy: Antioxidants play major role in balancing hormones in the body. I have formulated an Antioxidant Boosting Fertility Powder that plays three roles in women. It supplies the antioxidants necessary for fertility and conception, it helps to balance hormones and it boosts female fertility for conception.
These two therapies when combined with womb cleansing and total body cleansing can speed up your conception time.
The total body cleansing helps your liver to detoxify excess hormones and the womb cleansing promotes ovulation and balancing, of hormones. The plan for hormonal imbalance treatment involves:
- Total body cleansing for liver function
- Womb cleansing for proper womb function
- Hormone balancing therapy
- Antioxidant Boosting Therapy
- Fertility Boosting Therapy
Total Cure For Female Infertility t Bioceutic Herbals Enterprise (Home of Fertility Healing and Restoration)
You can get total cure for the following female infertility conditions:
-Polycystic ovary syndrome(PCOS)
-Blocked fallopian tube due to PID/infections
-Absent menstruation(premature menopause or ovarian failure)
-Scanty menstrual flow
-Heavy menstrual flow
-Infections e.g. gonorrhoea, pelvic inflammatory disease, candidiasis, chlamydia, syphilis, etc
Why you should consult me:
-I make herbal formulations specific to your infertility condition(s)
-More attention is paid to your treatment until you gain your fertility
-Our female fertility medicines have a track record of getting results
-My medicines come in powders, liquids, soap and creams as prepared in the ancient times
-My formulas are ancient formulas with proven record for success in female fertility treatment
-My treatment are cost-effective
-I send medicines to any part of the country or the world
-My female fertility formulas are effective, safe and no toxic or harmful side effects because they are well researched and they are harvested in pollution-free environment to prevent heavy metals in the formulations.
-No esoterism, fetishness or incantation is involved in the formulations. They are purely scientific
-They are prepared hygienically and in good condition.
For the treatment of any female infertility condition, you can contact me
- 08060636985 (MTN)
- 09059265469 (GLO)
- 09091539963 (ETISALAT)
Whatsapp number: 08060636985
Office Address: No 12, Osay, Complex, Opp, MM Ibrolak Filling Station, Agbo-Oba, Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria.
Thanks for taking your time to read this article.