Weight Loss Group

Weight Loss Buddies

This topic contains 147 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Oluwakemi 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 148 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster

Eeeeeh, barbecues sha @hephziba!!! Kontinu oh!!!! Anyway, I trust you. By the time you get back on those smoothies…all the weight will fall off 😉

Adaora
    Participant

@Niicole na only you oooo! Condition make crayfish bend but I would be backkkk! :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

Nicole
    Keymaster

@adaoraa, if I hear!!!!!!!! You are just a casual bystander in this group oh! You better eat WELL WELL for that our precious passenger on board oh  :baby:  :baby:

Nicole
    Keymaster

@oluwakemine, you dey fear?  :haha:  :haha:

No need to fear jare. You weigh like 40kg, so no shaking!  😉

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster

:good: :good: @nicole and @ipheoma, looking forward to @hephziba joining the challenge, as for @adaoraa, no even think am at all.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster

:haha: :haha: I dey fear small small o. Make I no go disappear.

linda
    Participant

@nicole any pregnancy friendly :blush: diet

Nicole
    Keymaster

Taaa, @ldike! I don’t want to hear the D word from your mouth, for the next 7 months!!!  :whistle:

linda
    Participant

lol @nicole

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster

Linda @ldike, See this period as your holiday from all things diet. There will be plenty of time to worry about that. Come to think of it, we did a recent article on diet for pregnancy, here is the link:http://thefertilechickonline.com/eating-right-for-pregnancy/  :rose:

linda
    Participant

thanks dearie. @oluwakemine

Feisty2015
    Participant

Hellos ladies! Nicole what is the challenge? When is it starting? Please I’m interested :good:   :hugs:

Nicole
    Keymaster

@fesity2015, the challenge started about a month ago oh!!! We all committed to dropping those pesky lbs, and there was/is a prize for the person who loses the first 5kg!

But alas, everybody has fallen asleep  :sleep:. But me I’m awake oh :body:. Before they know it, na me go win the prize!!!

cc: @reggy, @hephziba, @mrsd, @myde, @mabel, @mrs-al, @ipheoma, @oluwakemine, @eggy, @mimibabe, @adaoraa, @ldike

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster

:haha: :haha: the prize? Well,I’m sure the other ladies want this too except for @Idike and co, who MUST not lose any weight. @ipheoma, @eggy @mimibabe @hephziba  @princess, @reggy, before @nicole wins the prize without competition, you berra get in here.

Funny Girl
    Participant

@nicole,  you are not winning the prize oh. I am still on track though I had to reduce exercise cos I noticed my bones were aching badly.

@feisty2015, welcome. You can join the weight loss group. Please post ur weigh in picture (it is a picture showing what you weigh) not a full picture though, just your feet will do.

There is a meal timetable too, it is a guide, u can tweak it to suit your taste buds. Adjust with healthy food only.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 148 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.