Weight Loss Group

Weight Loss Buddies

This topic contains 147 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Oluwakemi 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 148 total)
  • Author

Hephziba
    Participant

Well done @nicole!

Nicole
    Keymaster

Thanks @hephziba hun  :kiss:

Nicole
    Keymaster

For a larger picture of my ratchet nails, you can check it out here :haha:

@adaoraa, @ldike, @mrs-al, @mimibabe

Nicole
    Keymaster

Ha! So is this what a fruit detox can do? Join me as I celebrate losing 1.6kg  :yahoo:

Untitled

CC: @reggy, @adaoraa, @ldike, @hephziba, @mrs-al, @mabel, @babymama, @ipheoma, @oluwakemine, @myde, @kenechukwu

Nicole
    Keymaster

Hmmm….e be like say na only me waka come oh!

How far with this our weight loss na? Ladies, what’s popping?

CC: @reggy, @adaoraa, @ldike, @mrsd, @mrs-al, @mabel, @babymama, @hephziba, @ipheoma, @oluwakemine, @myde, @kenechukwu

Hephziba
    Participant

Confessions of Foodaholic:

I have been very baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad, mostly because I have been doing a lot of cooking (of which I eat half of the pot before serving  :cry: ), but my FIL is leaving this weekend and that would reduce my cooking by at least 60% so I intend to join @nicole on her fruit detox.

So hopefully it wont be @nicole wakaing come. Everyone else nko @reggy @adaoraa @ldike @mrsd  @mrsal @mabel @babymama @ipheoma @oluwakemine @myde @kenechukwu @kenechukwu

Funny Girl
    Participant

Chie @nicole I have not been a good coach oh. I have been sticking to the diet and exercising for 20 mins daily. Yet to see the impact on the scale but I sleep easily now.

@hephzibah,  we will fine u.

Adaora
    Participant

@nicole no be only you oo.. Weighed my self today and I have gone up by 1.4kg. They say a healthy gain for my bmi is 11-15kg. Fingers crossed I don’t go past it. :dohh: Well done and fully behind you!! :heart:  :wohoo:

Adaora
    Participant

@reggy you are so right, @hephziba needs to be fined heavily (no excuses ZONE! :coffee:)  she’s agreed to go on a detox.

Nicole
    Keymaster

After all the stress you guys gave me after pounded yam-gate, @hephziba needs to FINED oh!! :haha:

Oya, our (defaulting) Captain @reggy (dieting and exercising alone *side eye*) over to you for her punishment!

Hephziba
    Participant

AHHHH @nicole  :haha: you guys should have mercy na. I have been doing a lot of cooking, I promise to do the detox religiously next week and I will update you guys on a daily basis. I promise  :yes: @adaoraa @reggy  😉

Nicole
    Keymaster

Okay, I forgive you @hephziba  😉 . Let’s hope the other ladies agree ohhhhhh  :haha:  :haha:

MrsD
    Participant

I have been bad 😂😂😂😂😂  ive had yamarita, eba and egusi soup, pancakes etc this holiday, i feel like ive added 100kg #tears# i feel so guilty so i am off to the gym now. @nicole

Nicole
    Keymaster

:haha: :haha:  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:

Eeeeeehn!!! @mrsd! Et tu?!! After all that So Fresh detox juice??! And after screaming blue murder for my punishment?? Ah, mba oh! You have to join me in my punishment this week  :haha:

@reggy, @adaoraa, @hephziba, @ldike, @mabel, @mrs-al, @myde, @mimibabe ….oya oh! What do you think? LOL!

linda
    Participant

chei all this women like enjoyment oo, yamarita, egusi soup,pancakes! Our captain @reggy even went and had ice cream…diaris God oo @mrsd @nicole

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 148 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.