Weight Loss Group

Nicole's Weight Loss Journal

This topic contains 381 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Nicole 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 376 through 382 (of 382 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster

MONDAY, MARCH 19, 2018

Okay, so this was today. I call them lettuce boats  :yes: . Made of chicken patties, tomatoes, onions, peppers, a bit of mayo, and lettuce!

Really nice!

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Looks yummy  :munch:

Nicole
    Keymaster

THURSDAY, MARCH 29, 2018

So this week was mostly about juices and smoothies (not actual picture).

It started off great, until my colleague derailed me with kuli-kuli on Tuesday  :dohh:   :dohh: , and another derailed me with party jollof rice yesterday  :dohh:

Wo, I can not come and die ojare  :haha: . I’ll weigh myself tomorrow morning.

Fingers crossed  :wine:

Bos
    Participant

@nicole please share your smoothie menu, I am back on the smoothie train. lol kuli-kuli can’t derail me oh, is it sweet? Yes to Jollof rice, but we only live once 😉

Nicole
    Keymaster

@bosa see the kuli kuli oh :haha: . My new addiction  :dohh:

I got bored of my smoothies and have been patronising May’s Chills, but prior to that, I had gotten stuck in the pineapple, banana and mango smoothie phase. I don’t add yogurt to mine and use only water though…

I just hope I don’t comfort eat today, as I’m feeling a bit poorly. It’s been a very hectic couple of weeks  :sleep:

Bos
    Participant

Please comfort eat jor if you are feeling poorly, how will you get better? These days my comfort eating is also getting lean, i do rich tea or fox extremely chocolatey biscuit…. :blush: For some reason, there’s been no rice kripses at any supermarket around me so I have taken that as a sign. That’s my no 1 comfort eating, cereal at night with lots of milk. :yahoo:

That kulikuli still doesn’t look appealing jor….. :nope: I stalk some of these smoothie makers pages for recipes…..Try the veggie ones, I had spinach, orange orange, 1 cucumber and 1 apple….It was green but sweet…. :yes: I also do not use yogurt but water or cucumber for water, i am bored already so looking for more recipes.

Nicole
    Keymaster

@bosa, that was my reaction the first time my colleague offered me. I was like ‘kulikuli yak’  :sick: , but I had a taste and the rest is history  :haha: . That said, I’m already getting tired of it, so I have a feeling I might be giving it a very long break.

That green smoothie recipe sounds nice. Please which smoothie makers pages do you stalk? I want to try them again, as this 1k every day on smoothie na wa!

And I have taken your permission to comfort eat this weekend :haha: . Olaiya rice and stew loading!

Viewing 7 posts - 376 through 382 (of 382 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.