Weight Loss Group

Nicole's Weight Loss Journal

This topic contains 386 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Nicole 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 387 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster

So this was my Valentine’s Day cheat meal :haha: . Shared with the hubby and kids, so nothing to worry about.

@oluwakemine, which of the flavours did you have? The green ones are one kin sha, but her regular ones are delicious. Had the mango one today and it was LIT  :icecream:   :icecream:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

OMG!!! Nicole @nicole, this is downright decadent. You have triggered sugar cravings and I’m trying to deliver myself from it. :munch:   This your baker does nothing by the half at all.

I got three flavours, this green one, the orange one, made from Carrot, pawpaw, pineapple and turmeric and the last one was made from banana, apple and one other fruit. I found this green one very filling. I got three bottles of each, so I spread it across the 3 days to mix up the flavours.

Nicole
    Keymaster

@oluwakemine, how did the carrot one taste? She’s recommending that one, but fear is catching me  :wacko:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Nicole @nicole, that was the one I liked the least. If you don’t like the tasted of blended pawpaw and turmeric, don’t bother. The carrot is there but the other fruits kinda overshadowed it.

Nicole
    Keymaster

March 06, 2017

So, we’re 4kg down (well almost  :yahoo: ).

I’ve been on May’s Chills goodies for a while. I did a 6-day cleanse last week (with minor cheating here and there though  :dohh: ), but it still worked out good. Mid-week, I opted out of the smoothies and chose the juices instead, and I preferred that. I love her regular smoothies, but those green smoothies were about to make me  :sick: . The juices were not only more tolerable, they were even nicer.

KETO resumes on Thursday, so I’m on a mini-break till then  :haha: . I broke our Tuesday fast with a mango smoothie, and just had sweet potatoes and fish for lunch. I have another smoothie for later. Tomorrow will be the same, except I intend to do Ghana High beans in place of the sweet potatoes.

But come Thursday, KETO begins in earnest. I intend to just do it for 3 weeks, and then another juice cleanse. Hopefully, by that time, I should be on maintenance (as my KETO people dey talk am  :haha: )

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Woowww, almost 3.4kg, that’s not beans oh @nicole. It’s so nice that you are literally on a autopilot with this meal planning business. But how filling are the juices, compared to the smoothies? Apart from the green ones, she has other ones too.

Six-days cleanse :good:   :good:   Nicole for the win!

Sexy, here comes Nicole, not that she isn’t already.

cc: @bosa @smiley

Nicole
    Keymaster

March 12, 2018

So…back on KETO for 3 weeks, and decided to order this sexy looking low carb sandwich from a KETO-food vendor I found on Instagram.

Wanna see what I got?

This albino sandwich I had to trash after a few bites!

Na wa! Thank God I’m closing early today, so I’ll get some suya or something! Diarris God oh!  :wacko:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Geez!!! This is a serious let down @nicole. All these Instagram vendors should be fearing God oh. Na real albino sandwich and nothing like the first picture. B-)   B-)

Bos
    Participant

@nicole oh wow, you are definitely on a determined mission. So for your cleanse, was it only smoothies and juice you had? For how many days? Sounds interesting, I am not trying anything soon though, I had to stop aerobic classes and i have started “drying” up as DH puts it. I tell him its Lent, once its over I will “fatten” up. So i miss my aerobic classes, that period is now so boring…..I did some gardening yesterday to while away time…I should be reading my bible instead right? :yes:

One thing is for sure, can’t wait to resume my classes and begin running. I now understand how people get used to working out.

@oluwakemine and @nicole sharing such goodies alone, those things look sinfully delicious. Please share details.. :yahoo:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Bos @bosa, biko, don’t go and disappear. For your hubby to be complaining, the Lent must have done a good job oh :bodyb: :bodyb: . It’s been a while, how are you doing?

@goodies, are you talking about the smoothies/juices?

Nicole
    Keymaster

Bos @bosa, please you’re fine the way you are  :rose:

And I feel you about goodies. Those smoothies and juices are the TRUTH!! Really nice. Looking forward to my next cleanse after Easter.

And don’t worry. You’ll be back to aerobics classes before you know it . My own gym gear is on the way, so I’m warming up  :bodyb:   :bodyb:

Bos
    Participant

@nicole @oluwakemine I am talking about the val’s day cheat meal…Those lovely baked goods….. :munch:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Bos @bosa, you couldn’t unsee it abi? :haha: :haha: It’s tempting mehn! :munch:   :munch:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Bos @bosa aaaah, the goodies abi? They were pretty yummy though  :haha: . It’s my Mom’s birthday tomorrow, so I’m preparing my stomach for some niiiiice baiday cake  :cake: . Mini cheat day  😉

I’ve been good(ish) so I can afford it…no?

Some meal pictures loading in a bit.

Nicole
    Keymaster

So that was from Friday. I typically don’t eat flesh on Fridays during Lent, so had egg and prawn stew with cucumbers. Nice  :good:   :good:

Please ignore the bowls. I was so hungry, food etiquette was the least of my problems  :haha:

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 387 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.