Trying to conceive over 35

TTC After 35 – Support Thread

This topic contains 21 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Nicole 3 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster

J Ozokem @sisiyellow, wow! You have truly inspired me!  That is truly what we needed to hear! And GOD will absolutely do it for you again, hun!

And HUGE CONGRATS to your friend! Her second at 46! I’m truly inspired  :yes:   :yes:   :yahoo:

Have you decided on the clinic to use now?

Nicole
    Keymaster

Hi there, lovely ladies! I hope you had a wonderful Easter celebration  :rose:   :rose:

J Ozokem @sisiyellow hun, thanks so much fo giving us some much needed motivation! We truly appreciate it  :hugs:   :hugs:

Fruitfulvine @fruitfuldamsel, how are you today hun? Sending you lots and lots of  :hugs:   :hug:

Oprah @oprah hun, how are you preparing for next month’s cycle? When do you arrive Nigeria? Blowing you lots and lots of  :dust:   :dust:

As for me, I’m just having a nice, easy breezy Monday morning. But I have to take the girls out later today, so my relaxation will have to be short-lived   :dohh:

Oprah
    Participant

@nicole I am good. I have an American insurance. It’s only good in the US. Awaiting some test results and insurance approval. Happy Easter ladies.

Nicole
    Keymaster

Oprah @oprah hun, praying along with you for great test results and approval of your insurance. We’ll be cheering you along :hugs: .

Hope you had a lovely Easter holiday?

Nicole
    Keymaster

Now that’s what I call getting into formation  B-)

Wishing all you lovely ladies a beautiful week ahead!

J Ozokem @sisiyellow , Fruitfulvine @fruitfuldamsel, Oprah @oprah, Bos @bosa  :rose:

Oprah
    Participant

Hello,

Congrats on the series!  Cant wait to watch.

Re: Beyonce, I heard she put on a great show.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Nicole
    Keymaster

Oprah @oprah, from what I’ve seen, she sure did  :yes:

How are you hun? How are you preparing for your trip? It’s still next month, right?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.