Trying to Conceive Group

The March 2018 BFP Thread

This topic contains 18 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Bos 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster

Very yummy :heart:

February was a good month, but as the 1st quarter of 2018 draws to a close this month, we are even more hopeful for bigger blessings!

Can somebody shout  :bfp:   :bfp: rain  :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:

#WeAreExpectant  :heart:   :cloud9:

cc: @wunmiabi @shenny@ritak@tkanoba@sholabomi@kattyholz@kolawolebeatrice @bosa @smile @oluwakemine

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Image result for welcome to march :bfp: :bfp:   :bfp:   :bfp: rain!!! :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Are you excited about the endless possibilities in this month ladies? Another chance at  :baby:   :baby:   May God bless us all.

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Nicole
    Keymaster

Good morning, lovely ladies!  :heart:

I can’t believe I’m now this person that loves mornings. I used to be the original sleep champion  :haha: . But we gotta do what we gotta do. How early do you have to rise for your day?

It’s Tuesday, and we are fasting today. I will post the prayer shortly.

Mandy @mandykatynsk hun, wishing you all the very best on Thursday hun. We’re praying for you  :heart:   :heart:

Welcome Bolanle @bolanle to our family  :friends: . We look forward to cheering you on to that  :bfp: . Please tell us about yourself.

Ogee @workingword dear, how is your cycle going? Please tell us about yourself  :rose:

Tosin @tkanoba, how is it going? How did it go with the OPKs?

Becca @smiley we miss you here oooo  😥

Bos  @bosa the boss lady, you have taken over from where I left off last year  :haha:. Hope you’re back in Lagos and more grounded now.

Have a spectacular day ladies  :heart:   :heart:

Ogee
    Participant

Hello everyone. Waiting for the prayer list, it’s almost  12:30.

Nicole
    Keymaster

This day of our fast, our focus will be on fertility. Today, we will place our heart’s desires at the feet of our Lord, and ask HIM to bless us with the yearnings of our hearts.

Prayer for Fertility

Jesus, as we conclude today’s fast day, we ask that You take our efforts and multiply them for the glory of Your kingdom.

Fill us with a spirit of gratitude and charity. We rejoice to draw closer to You in this fast
    and we recognize how much we need You. Lord, we are so weak, but You make us strong.
    Give us the grace to continue fasting from what is evil.

We ask You to be with us now as we break the fast. Protect us from the spirit of gluttony and
    enlighten us to choose a food that will be healthy for my body.

Dear God, thank You for the blessings You have given us. Thank You for these friends sitting around us and for the opportunities You have given us. Please do not let us take these things for granted.

But please, Lord, restore our fertility to us. Nothing we do means anything unless You will it. Please make our ovaries swell and let potential life burst forth.

We want to thank You, Lord, for giving us this learning opportunity. If You wish for us to wait longer, grant us patience. Grant us understanding and peace. Help us recognise and find whatever You wish to teach us.

Please, Lord, help us through this emotional time. Bring us balance and restore our peace.

In Jesus’ name we pray!

AMEN!

@mandykatynsk @bolanle @workingword @tkanoba @smiley @bosa

Bos
    Participant

@nicole….Amen. Thanks.

Yes oh i have taken over from you, went to PH every other week. Rebelled last week and they’ve been silent this week. I should go to conclude next week and bye bye to PH for hopefully years.

Nicole
    Keymaster

LOL! Good luck with that, @bosa  :haha: . But I feel you though. It can get tiring  :wacko:

I might even re-commence those waka about moves, as I might have to go to not only PH, but even our swamp assets  :argh:   :argh: . Fingers crossed!

Nicole
    Keymaster

Tagging you in our thread  @teeade22 hun  :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Stepping into the new week like a boss  B-)

It’s a brand new week, and the chance to start things anew. Time to keep on moving…keep on trying…keep on believing. No matter the falls in the past, it’s time to pick things up and start anew!

Let’s DO IT, ladies!

Where in our cycles are we at the moment? @mandykatynsk @bolanle @workingword @tkanoba @smiley @bosa  @teeade22

Bos
    Participant

@nicole you have to gooooo…..into the swamps…… :haha: I am kuku supposed to go this week, fingers crossed that this week will be the last in a long while. I enjoy the time away though, I get to use the hotel’s gym and its good time to myself….This Working Mother and Wife life gives us little or no time for ourselves.

On the Cycle, I have been thinking………… :mail: Long and deep thoughts………and praying…. :angel: I definitely have to do something this year along the lines of FET & Surrogacy….Need to go in for a chat and get an idea of cost.

Have a good week ladies….

:dust: :dust:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

:yahoo: :yahoo:   I’m glad about this your new thought line oh Bos @bosa. Let’s do this. :plane:   :plane:

As for Working Mother and Wife, you are doing awesome already and time for yourself is necessary. Enjoy :heart:   :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster

@bosa, I know what you mean about enjoying the time away! To be honest, I won’t mind a short spell right about now :haha: . Peace and quiet, lounging, gyming, room service…ah, PH trip loading  B-) . Typical Working Mother/Wife life.

And I’m with you 100% about moving forward with the next step hun. 100%. Are you still going to speak with Dr. Emeka?

Bos
    Participant

<p>@nicole yes oh I enjoy the gym, have nice peppersoup afterwards then catch up ok my series till late into the night. Nobody disturbing me :yes:  </p><p>@nicole remember i have embies at George’s. We are plenty, I’m sure you are mixing it up. :haha: you try, you do a damn fine good job at knowing what stage each and everyone of us is at the moment. I’ve been researching and want to speak to Dr. Faye about this uterine prp, Dr Bero is doing. If he doesn’t do, I may go to her for it, it’s about 100-150k and from the research it looks good. Not sure the link will attach https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02825849 but if it does then here are some information. </p><p> </p>

Nicole
    Keymaster

Chaiii @bosa, I don shame  :dohh: . So sorry hun. I remember you have embies with Georges  :cold: :cold: . I’ve heard of that procedure and it sounds really good. Definitely worth looking into. And you know I’m also a fan of Dr. Bero’s so anyway anyhow, we’re cheering you on  :heart:   :heart:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.