Trying to Conceive Group

The January 2018 BFP Thread

This topic contains 36 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Oluwakemi 11 hours, 56 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster

Image result for Romans 8:15

Good morning ladies. It’s a beautiful day and I can feel it in my bones. :heart: I was reading through some of the devotionals I get daily and came across this one by Joyce Meyer, Call God “Abba” and it got me thinking. Some of us tend to deal with God as though HE is a dictator and no better and greater than our earthly father. We simply let our human experiences define our relationship with our God and that can bring about a gap between us and God.

We may call him God, our father, our friend, our Lord but there is a distance.  There is one name though that can help us bridge the distance, forge our  bond, strengthen our bond and that is Abba. See the devotional below:

Call God “Abba”

For you have not received a spirit of slavery leading again to fear [of God’s judgment], but you have received the Spirit of adoption as sons [the Spirit producing sonship] by which we [joyfully] cry, “Abba! Father!” — Romans 8:15

Fear can be a powerful influence in our lives, but it’s really just the enemy’s perversion of faith. He says to us: “Believe what I’m telling you. This is not going to work. Your prayers aren’t any good. You don’t have right standing with God. You are a failure.”

Fear always tells you what you’re not, what you don’t have, what you can’t do and what you’ll never be. But Romans 8:15 says that you are a child of God who can call Him “Abba Father.”

The word Abba was a term little children used in addressing their fathers. It would be similar to our word “Daddy.” It is less formal than Father and denotes a comfortable closeness between a child and his or her father.

Jesus said we could call God Abba because He had delivered us from all fear. He will always take care of His beloved children, and we can approach Him without fear of rejection. When we run to Him with any problem or pain, He’s waiting with open arms to comfort and encourage us.”

Prayer point (Kindly let’s agree in the place of prayer between 12noon and 12:15pm):

Abba, first of all, we thank you for making us your children, for delivering us from the jaws of eternal condemnation and translating us into the kingdom of your dear son, Jesus Christ. Thank you FATHER.

We also thank you LORD for providing for us as your children.

Your Word says, earthly fathers know how to give good gifts to their children, how much more YOU, who created us and even our earthly fathers, we look to you for all of our heart desires which include, plenty of  :bfp:   :baby:   :bfp:   :baby:   healthy pregnancies, safe deliveries, advancement in our careers, blessings upon the works of our hands, good health for us and our families, love in our hearts and homes, wisdom to live in this earth and still make Heaven. We \thank you because we have received this and more, as our rights as children of Your Kingdom.

Concerning The Fertile Chick, we declare open heavens and showers of blessings upon all our members. Lord meet each and everyone of us at our points of need in Jesus name. Amen.

Thank you because we have received all of our requests, which we ask through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen. :angel:   :angel:

cc: @nicole @wunmiabi @shenny@ritak@tkanoba@sholabomi@kattyholz@kolawolebeatrice @diana  @mamaz @akosua  @yimika @smiley @sharonstone @bebe @bosa  @victoria1 @esteegee

@nwadiuto @maur @chibuzo @mercy

Bos
    Participant

Beautiful piece @oluwakemine….Amen :angel:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Happy New Year Maude @mandykatynski. Nice to have you back :friends: . How have you been?

Esteegee
    Participant

Amen! Awesome piece

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster

Hello Esteegee @esteegee, how are you doing? It’s been a minute. :hugs:   :hugs:

Esteegee
    Participant

Iam good dear Kemi. How have you been?

Thank you dear always.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster

Image result for belated happy

😉 😉 A belated happy birthday Yimika @yimika. Hope you had a beautiful birthday celebration.

I’m really sorry this is coming very late but I couldn’t help it. I had a rough weekend and ended up in the hospital.

cc: @nicole @wunmiabi @shenny@ritak@tkanoba@sholabomi@kattyholz@kolawolebeatrice @diana  @mamaz @akosua  @yimika @smiley @sharonstone @bebe @bosa  @victoria1 @esteegee

@nwadiuto @maur @chibuzo  @mercy @geraldine

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster

Image result for declare a thing and it shall come to passGood morning ladies. Today is Tuesday and we are praying and fasting.

Declare exactly what you want

I will like to start with this metaphoric story of the the poor man, who goes to church every day and prays, “Please, God, please, please, please . . . let me win the lottery!”  This prayer goes on for months.  Every day it is the same, “Please, please, God, let me win the lottery!”  Finally, God can’t take it anymore, and his voice booms across the church in frustration, “My son, please, please, please . . . BUY A LOTTERY TICKET!”

I hate generalise but one common goal of all TTC moms is BABY! It’s that simple but not everyone is going to arrive at the goal of baby via same path. However, the stress of TTC can make a mom feel like, “Abeg, let me just have a baby, I don’t care how it happens.”  You don’t care but God does. He is your creator and has plans for your life.

Now, you ask, what are His plans? His Word holds His plans for your life. You can also discern His plans if you really want.

It comes in the most persistent desires you have of how you would want to have your child. It is that persistent desire that I would like us all to declare today. That very desire, that you have constantly pushed to the back of your mind but which has refused to stay back.

How do you want to have your baby?

While you think about this, just know that not many people get to make this kind of decision and that your God is not bound by your current diagnosis and treatment.

Speak what your desires.

We will be praying in agreement between 12noon and 12:15pm, speaking our desires into the atmosphere with expectancy in our hearts. Our God listens.

@nwadiuto @maur @chibuzo  @geraldine

yimika
    Participant

Thank you @oluwakemine. I could’nt comment on it earlier.

Nicole
    Keymaster

Happy belated birthday Yimika @yimika hun  :cake: :cake: :cake:

Hope you had a most beautiful one  :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Amen @oluwakemine!

yimika
    Participant

@nicole thank you so much. I sure had a wonderful birthday. God bless you

Maude L. Katynski
    Participant

Happy new year to you too darling @nicole  :cloud9:

Maude L. Katynski
    Participant

@nicole

I’m good sweetie :good:… I’ve been better, but in the meantime, I keep my mind and body positive :). And how have you been?

Pearl
    Participant

Hi @mandykatynski Happy New year and it’s good reading from you. How are you and what have you been up to.

Hoping this year brings lots of goodnews, blessings and testimonies for you and everyone around you.

Hoping to read from you soonest. :hug:

cc: @oluwakemine, @nicole.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.