Trying to Conceive Group

The January 2017 BFP Thread!

This topic contains 146 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  Oluwakemi 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 146 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster

And the showers of blessings have BEGUN!!!!!  :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Our sister @goldie10 just got her  :bfp:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:

THE LORD IS GOOD! Congratulations hun! Thank you for opening the floodgates of blessings for 2017  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

@nadia @beebee @misi @mzm4 @oluwakemine @nekkyg @lizzy @iphii  @oyinforever @oyinpd @harrys-queen @lizzy @adeola @ladylorrie @naaadzane @missfafa @uwaye @ritty @nkay @elle @edojaprecious @jasmine queen @abbyigold @exaltedmom1

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Image result for congratulations animated

Today is just too good…congratulations Goldie @goldie10. I feel like shouting what the Lord has done from the rooftops. It’s so marvelous in my sight. :bfp:   :bfp:   :bfp:

Yes, Nicole @nicole, the floodgates have indeed been flung open and we bless God. Nagode Jesu.

adeola
    Participant

Congrat Darlyn may the Lord perfect his work in your life. more Of this beautiful news In the new yr.  :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Charles Ruby
    Participant

@nicole, some months he is cooperative, some months he isn’t, some months he isn’t sure of what he wants to do. Amen to your prayers!

God is great! Thank God for this miracle. :bfp:

Abigail
    Participant

:yahoo:  The Lord is in our household! Congratulations!!

iphii
    Participant

Congrats! Congrats!! Wow for u all :heart:

Bos
    Participant

Welcome back @bibi i hope all went well.

@temotighoken May God strengthen you. You should engage the family, his parents. Please do not cover up for him, inform anyone he reveres – Pastor etc. Don’t wallow in self pity or shame for telling on your marriage.

Your emotional state needs to be in its right state for conception to occur. You can’t just be there praying and he continues what he does and leaves you unhappy. That cycle needs to change. Nobody can advise you but yourself, so you need to ask yourself the right questions, would you want to bring a baby into that environment? Has he said its TTC making him step out?  As tough as it may be, see Leah as you used as example, be happy!! I always tell women, no-one should ever be in charge of your happiness but YOU!!!! He knows how his actions are affecting you so please stop! Start to dress beautiful, step out for longer, keep your friends closer and always have a smile. Let him know you are happy and he isn’t in charge here. Be true to yourself, ALWAYS!!!

I’ll be praying with you, i pray the Lord softens his heart and reminds him of the love he has for you. :hug:

Bos
    Participant

@nicole pls tag me, must have missed this in my days of confusion…

Nadia
    Participant

Congratulations hon @goldie10. God is faithful.

Nicole
    Keymaster

30 DAYS OF PRAYER

DAY 10

Praying for our future with Christ

Reading: Revelation 22:20; Romans 8:18; 2 Corinthians 4:16–18; Philippians 3:20

Father Lord, as we eagerly anticipate the blessings and favors we desire, please give us the grace never to do anything that could compromise our future with You. Do not allow us to be lured by the evil one, who is full of false promises. Give us the grace to discern good from bad, right from wrong.

Mighty Lord, may Your will, and Your will alone, be done in our lives now and forever. May You remain the ONE who dictates our future, and may nothing and nobody compromise that.

We commit into Your hands our dear sisters, @bosa @temotighoken @nadia @beebee @misi @mzm4 @oluwakemine @nekkyg @lizzy @iphii  @oyinforever @oyinpd @harrys-queen @lizzy @adeola @ladylorrie @naaadzane @missfafa @uwaye @ritty @nkay @elle @edojaprecious @jasmine queen @abbyigold @exaltedmom1 . Each and every one of us has the desires of our hearts that we have lifted up to You, Lord. We will not look to the left, nor to the right…but instead we will keep our eyes ONLY on You, Lord. Trusting and believing You to do in our lives what You have promised!

Have mercy on us, dear Jesus! Have mercy!

Nicole
    Keymaster

@temotighoken hun, I agree wholeheartedly with @bosa. You need to get other people involved…you can’t carry this alone. He can’t keep treating you like a yoyo, up today and down tomorrow. It’s not right and is not the best for you who are TTC. Being unsure is not an option. This isn’t boyfriend and girlfriend. This is marriage. He needs to reach a decision, and quickly too.

GOD will do it hun. By HIS grace, everything will work out for the best  :hug:   :hug:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Amen!!

Ngozi ikechukwu
    Participant

hi Nicole can you please add my name to the prayer tag cos I have been in since day one .thanks

machy
    Participant

I felt broken all over again after reading try @temotighoken… But den all d prayers in d house gave me d strength I so desperately needed. I join my faith with those of my lovely sisters, all of u here in d house, n I declare DAT it shall all end in praise! For all of us, we shall sing an endless praise to God at d end of it. Believe that!!! :hugs:   :friends:   :dust:

machy
    Participant

I am happy for u @goldie, congratulations!! God shall c u tru. Amen. :hugs:

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 146 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.