Trying to Conceive Group

The February 2018 BFP Thread

This topic contains 40 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Oluwakemi 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author

Uchay
    Participant

Good morning!

I’m so glad i’m in this forum :wohoo:   . Indeed, we are already winners. I shall set my alarm for 12 noon.

Thanks!

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Yes, are winners. Thank you for joining our prayer time Uchay @uchay :heart:   :heart:

yimika
    Participant

Good afternoon ladies. Am very well @oluwakemine. So far there hasn’t been morning sickness just tiredness and cravings. Thank you for checking on me.God bless and answer our prayers.

Oluwakemi
    Participant

You are one blessed momma Yimika @yimika, baby is very gentle with you oh. Enjoy. If you want me to add you to the pregnancy tickers, you should drop the date of your last menstrual period.

Amen.

yimika
    Participant

@oluwakemine thank God for the privilege and thank you too for the compliment.

Ogee
    Participant

Amen, I missed the time yesterday but not anymore as God helps me. We will sing the song of victory in Jesus name Amen

Ogee

Oluwakemi
    Participant

ThankGod @workingword, you can still pray and join us next week wednesday. :heart:   :heart:

Ogee
    Participant

I sure will by God’s grace, thank you so much ma’am. @oluwakemi

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by  Ogee.

Nicole
    Keymaster

Yesterday was truly special. So glad you could join our fast Uchay @uchay. God is surely doing great things!  :heart: :heart:

ThankGod @workingword dear, we look forward to you joining us next week. We shall all testify by GOD’s grace  :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Yimika @yimika dear, you don’t know how much it pleases my heart to read how well you’re doing  :cloud9: . So happy for you hun. The rest of your pregnancy will also be smooth and perfect, in JESUS’ name  :heart:

yimika
    Participant

@nicole it’s so nice to hear from you.God has been faithful and I say a believing Amen to your prayers.God bless you real God and answer your prayers.

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Image result for Welcome to MArch

February was a good month and we thank God for the  :bfp:   :bfp:   we had. We pray for perfection of the good work, which HE has started.

Welcome to the month of March.  :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   March, we declare you blessed, and perfect. This month is loaded with so much goodness for us, it is overflowing in Jesus name.

And it’s time to move to a new thread.  :plane:   :plane:   See you at the other end. :heart:   :heart:

cc: @wunmiabi @shenny@ritak@tkanoba@sholabomi@kattyholz@kolawolebeatrice @nicole @bosa @smiley @mandykatynski @uchay @eliora @vikky @workingword@mrsalao @mayokun @yimika

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.