Trying to Conceive Group

The February 2018 BFP Thread

This topic contains 40 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Oluwakemi 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Image result for happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine’s Day lovers. :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :wedding:   :wedding:

cc: @wunmiabi @shenny@ritak@tkanoba@sholabomi@kattyholz@kolawolebeatrice @diana  @mamaz @akosua  @yimika @smiley @sharonstone @nicole @bosa @pearl @esteegee @kate @amakalizzy

Nicole
    Keymaster

Happy Valentine’s Day, lovely ladies  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

We love you loads, and are wishing you a day full of love and happiness  :wedding:   :wedding:

cc: @wunmiabi @shenny@ritak@tkanoba@sholabomi@kattyholz@kolawolebeatrice @diana  @mamaz @akosua  @yimika @smiley @sharonstone @nicole @bosa @pearl @esteegee @kate @oluwakemine

Tosin Kanoba
    Participant

Happy valentine’s ladies! Sending plenty love your way.

yimika
    Participant

Happy Valentine’s day ladies. @nicole and @oluwakemine thank you for the wishes

yimika
    Participant

Happy Valentine’s day ladies. @nicole and @oluwakemine thank you for the wishes.

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Related image

Happy birthday Becca @smiley. May God bless you and keep you, grant you joy on all sides, anoint you with fresh oil to do great and mighty things all for HIS glory. You have Heaven’s permission to be awesome. Have a day more beautiful than you are Becca. :heart:   :cake:   :cake:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:

cc: @wunmiabi @shenny@ritak@tkanoba@sholabomi@kattyholz@kolawolebeatrice @diana  @mamaz @akosua  @yimika @smiley @sharonstone @iammrso @tkanoba @mommyjayjay @amakalizzy @viejenny @esteegee @fatimah @kate @pearl @bosa  @vikky @mayokun @mrsalao @nicole @workingword @eliora

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Image result for praying for our husbandsGood morning ladies. How are we all doing today? It’s a Tuesday and  :yahoo:   we are fasting and praying, even though, some of our sisters are already observing  the Lent. So, I guess, we will just continue to wait on the Lord. But today, we stand in agreement with each other and God will answer our prayers.

Today, I will like us to pray solely for our husbands.  :yes:   :yes:   Yes, our darling Husbands, whom God has blessed us with, the ones, we are doing life with, without whom, TTC may not have even been an issue in our lives.

There is so much going on out there, so many distractions, so many evil works and for some reasons, men, our husbands are the targets.

So, today, we will stand in the gap for them, stand as their covering, the Helpmeet that God created us to be and fortify them with our prayers, declare open heavens over the works of their hands and more.

I found some helpful prayer points here and here:

Let’s pray (we pray in agreement between 12 noon and 12:15pm)

Pray for his work.

“Lord, I pray that You would bless my husband’s work. That he would be diligent and prosperous. That You would give him wisdom and discernment. God, I pray You would give him strength to walk the opportunities you provide. Thank you, Lord.”

Do you see a person skilled in his work? He will stand in the presence of kings. He will not stand in the presence of the unknownProverbs 22:29 CSB

Pray for his heart, soul and mind.

“Father, I praise You for my husband, Your unique creation. Please guard his heart and mind, Jesus. Protect him from temptation and fill him up with the good things he needs. You’ve promised to fill his soul with what he needs and I ask You to do just that.”

For he has satisfied the thirsty and filled the hungry with good things. Psalm 107:9 CSB

Pray for your husband to be a good father.

“God, I thank You that You are the good, good Father. Would you help my husband’s parenting to reflect You? May his children know Your heavenly love personally and experience it through their earthly father.”

Fathers, don’t stir up anger in your children, but bring them up in the training and instruction of the LordEphesians 6:4 CSB.

There are more powerful prayers in the links I shared above. I shall be praying them.

Perchance, you are feeling disconnected in your relationship, praying for your husband is a good way to lay your burdens at the feet of the Master.

May God answer all our prayers in Jesus name.

cc: @wunmiabi @shenny@ritak@tkanoba@sholabomi@kattyholz@kolawolebeatrice @diana  @mamaz @akosua  @yimika @smiley @sharonstone @iammrso @tkanoba @mommyjayjay @amakalizzy @viejenny @esteegee @fatimah @kate @pearl @bosa  @vikky @mayokun @mrsalao @nicole @workingword @eliora

Bos
    Participant

Thanks for the prayer points @oluwakemine….Its a few mins to 12 ladies @nicole @wunmiabi @shenny@ritak @tkanoba@sholabomi@kattyholz@kolawolebeatrice @diana  @mamaz

Nicole
    Keymaster

Thanks @oluwakemine and @bosa

I couldn’t send a message at noon as I was in meetings, but the fast went on as normal. May the Good Lord hear and grant our heart’s desires!

Nicole
    Keymaster

Happy birthday dear Becca @smiley. May all your wishes come true  :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cake:   :cake:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Image result for fertility motivation

Just a gentle reminder. One chapter closes, you move on the next one. Giving up? It’s not an option. :heart:   :heart:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Image result for thinking about you

Hello ladies. How’s the rain at your end? Hope it’s not disrupting your plans and that you are staying warm. It does see, as if the rains started early this year though B-)   B-)   Yeah, I’m not a fan of rainy season.

Yimika @yimika, our Iya beji, how are you doing and the twins?

Maude @mandykatynski, do you have an idea, when you are going in for your surgery now?

Uchay @uchay, you are welcome once more to our community. Feel free  to ask any questions you may have.

Becca @smiley, how are you doing? It was nice to hear from you again. :heart:   :heart:

Wunmi @wunmiabi, how’s everything at your end? Are you done with the assessments?

Shenny @shenny, it’s been a minute, how are you doing? :hugs:

Mrs Alao @mrsalao, we are still looking forward to updates from you.  :yes:   :yes:

Mayokun @mayokun, how are you doing?

Eliora @eliora, welcome once again. Please tell us about yourself

Vitoria @vikky:hi:   :hi:   :hi:

ThankGod @workingword, how are you doing?

Beatrice @kolawolebeatrice, welcome once again. How long have you been trying?

Shola @sholabomi:hi:   :hi:   How are you?

Tosin @tkanoba, what’s happening to you these days?

Rita @ritak, have you decided to go along with the IVF or you still want to wait?

Bos @bosa, how are you today mama?

Nicole @nicole :heart:   :heart:

Tosin Kanoba
    Participant

Thanks for reaching out @oluwakemi. Hope you are fab yourself? Trying the ovulation test kit starting from tomorrow.

Oluwakemi
    Participant

I’m doing very well Tosin @tkanoba. Great that you’re starting the OPKs tomorrow. Sending you loads of babydust :dust:   :dust: this cycle.

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Image result for 2 cor 10:3-4

Good morning ladies. It’s a cool day right? Today is Tuesday! As it has become our practice, we are fasting and praying today. And the verse of the Bible that l would like us to meditate on is right up there :good: . The weapons of our warfare are spiritual, they are prayers and fasting. That’s just shows that we are right on track to winning this battle against TTC in Jesus name.

I like this translation better; ““For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds.” 2 Corinthians 10:3-4 (NIV)”

If you read that last sentence in the verse, it says, our weapons have divine power to demolish strongholds. If you must know, infertility is a stronghold. Praise God, we have a higher power that can destroy every such strongholds in our bodies, in our relationships, in our careers, in our walk with God.

I charge you this morning, stay fervent in the place  of prayer and fasting and the battle is won. Because right in that place of prayer, our Good Lord will open your eyes, minds to see opportunities, to see solutions, to see paths He has already prepared for you.

Right in that place of prayer, God will cause strongholds to be destroyed and victory will be yours.

Again, all you need to do, that God wants you to do is pray, come to HIM, ask for HIS help, because you can’t do it alone. Besides, the battle is not carnal, it is spiritual and there is only one Powerful being in that terrain, Our God, Jeovah.

Why not partner with God today, so the devil will NEVER win in your life?

You are already a winner!

Prayer points (We pray between 12 noon and 12: 15pm)

Dear Lord, creator of the heavens and the earth, we acknowledge today that we cannot do anything of our strength, therefore, we ask for Your strength to overshadow us and strengthen us for the path, you have created for our lives in Jesus name. Amen

We pull down every strongholds in our lives, from the ones in fertility to our marriages to our careers, to our walk with you and in every single area of our lives. We declare a dismantling of every hindrance, the devil may put around us in the name of Jesus.

By the blood of Jesus Christ, we have victory, so we take back all that the enemy has taken from us, be it children, territories, opportunities, business deals etc, we take it all back in the mighty name of Jesus. For every tear, we call forth double blessings, for the monthly heartbreaks, we declare double blessings in Jesus’ mighty name.

Dear Father,  Your words says in Gen 1: 28 “And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it, and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” Let it be unto us according to Your words.

We are blessed.

We are fruitful.

We multiply

We fill the earth

We subdue the earth

We have dominion in the name of Jesus.

**Please feel free to personalise these declarations.

Also, if you have particular prayer points, you would like us to agree on, you can send a private message and I will put it up here.

God bless you all and have a God-filled day. He will so surround you with HIs love today, you will know without a doubt that it’s just God.

cc: @wunmiabi @shenny@ritak@tkanoba@sholabomi@kattyholz@kolawolebeatrice @nicole @bosa @smiley @mandykatynski @uchay @eliora @vikky @workingword @mrsalao @mayokun @yimika

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.