Trying to Conceive Group

May 2018 BFP Thread

This topic contains 20 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Nicole 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster

Issa new month…and a brand new opportunity to get that  :bfp:   :yahoo:

Huge congrats once again to Mrs O @diamondsblings, for a lovely April  :bfp: . To GOD be all the glory  :cloud9:

Tosin @tkanoba hun, so good to hear from you  :heart: . What has been the issue with the OPKs? No positives yet? What brand do you use? Blowing you lots of  :dust: this new month  :cloud9:

Blowing  :dust:   :dust: to our other lovely TTC mommas on this thread Mandy @mandykatynski , Bos @bosa, Bolanle @bolanle, Akintwins @akintwins, Joy @joy, Gbubemi @temisan, Eniola @ennygarl, Ogee @workingword :heart: . We’re here to be your support system, so let us know how we can support you best  :heart: . Would you like to see more of the conception tips, the prayers, or just an open space for you to vent? Let us know  :heart:   :heart: .

Have a blessed month ladies! And an even more blessed cycle ahead   :cloud9:

Karina Igonikon

What happened to Isio’s story na?

Bos
    Participant

Hello ladies, how are we keeping? Hey @nicole the best month is here….. :yahoo: My month of celebrations. It’s my 9th wedding anniversary today :wedding: , I am grateful to God for keeping us. Please say a prayer for us…

@mandykatynski , @bolanle@akintwins@joy@temisan@ennygarl, @workingword 

@diamondsblings  @tkanoba  :dust:

Nicole
    Keymaster

LOL! Karina, you found us here :haha:

She returns tomorrow :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Chaiii! Bos @bosa, I saw the post on Instagram in the morning and kept on meaning to comment and put it up in the group, but alas, negodum  :wacko: .

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY dearest  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

9 years! To God be all the glory! You and your DH are just a few months after mine  :wedding:   :wedding: . May the GOOD LORD continue to bless and keep your home hun. Many many more years of love, laughter, joy and happiness  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

Bos
    Participant

Thanks superstar @nicole…Amen :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Happy birthday, dearest Bos @bosa  :heart: :heart: :cake: :cake:

May is truly a special month as you! Wishing you a really special day and a BLESSED year ahead :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Image result for happy birthday animated

Happy birthday to the awesome Nicole @nicole. Your excellent spirit is just great. It will continue to make ways for you. Have a beautiful day. :cake:   :cake:   :cake:

us…

cc: @mandykatynski , @bolanle,  @akintwins,  @joy,  @temisan,  @ennygarl@workingword @diamondsblings  @tkanoba

Ogee
    Participant

Happy Birthday to a lovely lady. You’re blessed and highly favored  :hug:

Ogee
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello everyone, how are you all doing?</p>
    It’s been a while without you. Do have a great week

Ogee
    Participant

Hello family, I need help.
    I’ve begun my IVF cycle with buserelin but the menses has vanished and won’t come after 12 days. Did you anyone experience this and what can I do? What is the possible outcome?

Nicole
    Keymaster

Thanks dear @workingword and @oluwakemine  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster

@workingword hun, when I was downregulating (also with Buserelin), my period was delayed for a few days. Just hang in there hun. I’m sure it will come soon. When is your next hospital appointment?

Nicole
    Keymaster

Nicole
    Keymaster
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.