The Chill Room

Happy New Month!!!

This topic contains 111 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Adaora 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 106 through 111 (of 111 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster

And in other news…..

Issa birthday month  :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :cake:   :cake:   :cake:

Nicole
    Keymaster

#Grateful    #Thankful   #Blessed

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Image result for happy birthday animated

Happy birthday Nicole @nicole :heart:   :heart:   :cake:   :cake:   :cake:   Enjoy your special day.

Bos
    Participant

I trust @nicole had a great day. Thank you ladies for your participation in giving her a great day on behalf of the TFC ladies… TFC ladies rock!! May God continue to raise you all helpers and may he bless you all with your heart’s desires……@adaoraa @ldike @reggie @bibi @mimibabe @reggy @pearl @iyawodiipo @oluwakemine

Nicole
    Keymaster

Words truly fail me! Honestly, I’m really short of words!

When @bosa told me to check my Mail, I thought she was even forwarding something about some prank post on the site. But then when I saw what it was…honestly, I’m still speechless even now.

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!! From the bottom of my heart, I will never be able to say thank you enough. Who knew when I sat with my web developer to create a blog/community that I would meet the most PHENOMENAL AND AWESOME women ever! You have become sister-friends to me, and I am so very grateful! I’m going to call each of you one by one, to express my thanks! I’m grateful. I love you all  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

And YES OOOO! No more fatso excuses oooo! You ladies have given me the tools to get my beach bod  B-) . My friends and I are planning a girls’ holiday for next year, so #BeachBody2019 LOADING  :yahoo:   :yahoo:

@bosa @adaoraa  @ldike @reggie @bibi @mimibabe @reggy@pearl @iyawodiipo @oluwakemine …I love you mucho  :rose:   :rose:   :rose:

Adaora
    Participant

Glad you liked your presents!! Anything for @nicole!! :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

Viewing 6 posts - 106 through 111 (of 111 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.