Pregnancy Group

The Joy of our Pains

This topic contains 29 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Bibi 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Bos
    Participant

Congratulations @egobaby  We bless God for this beautiful gift :pink:   :baby: No need to fret, we never know why and how these things happen. We praise God all the same, the club feet is being corrected quite early so in a few months i bet you would have forgotten :yes: . My friend’s son didn’t start physio till almost 1 year and he is perfect now.

Ego
    Participant

So sorry I have been away for the past 3 months. Everything has been happening too fast. My Ada will soon be 4 months. Work resumes tomorrow. I am back to my weight before Ada. Her club foot (her left) has so straightened though it’s smaller than the right but her orthopedic assured me it will grow more once she starts walking. She has been placed on boots for 23 hours. She is meant to wear that for 3 months after which her hours will be reduced.  We have an appointment with her orthopedic in 2 weeks time.

its not been easy but God has been on our side  I have seen really horrible cases of club feet including those requiring surgery but my case is different. I am back now

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Image result for welcome back

Welcome back Ego @egobaby. Missed you and your updates no be small, Glad to know that you are doing fine and baby’s club foot is turning out perfect. Praise God. :angel:   :angel:

Happy resumption today Ego. :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

cc: @nicole @bosa @pearl

Nicole
    Keymaster

Happy New Year,  @egobaby! Glad to hear your Princess’s foot is getting better  :cloud9:. And well done on losing all that weight! That’s no small achievement. Well done dear! And good luck as you resume work. I hope your first day went well :hug:

Bos
    Participant

Welcome back @egobaby. Happy New Year….Great news on her feet, you caught it early so I believe she will be fine in no time. My friend sent me a video last week, her boy is kicking football now, this is a child who couldn’t walk a less than 1 year ago…… Let’s remain grateful to God for his mercies.

Congratulations on losing the weight in 4 months!!! That is fabulous. Good luck as you resume, hopefully the stress wont be much to affect your supply if still breastfeeding. Take it one day at a time..You have done it before, you can do it… :good:

Ego
    Participant

I am back. Thank God for his mercies. God has been taking care of my issues.  

Ego
    Participant

This is the angel the devil came to tamper with her foot but God pass am. 

Pearl
    Participant

Such a cutie; no weapon formed against her shall prosper in Jesus name. @egobaby.

cc: @nicole, @oluwakemine, @bosa.

Ego
    Participant

Amen. @pearl. God has been faithful.

Bos
    Participant

May the Lord perfect all that concerns her, Such a cutie @egobaby 

She’ll be fine, this phase will pass mama :heart:   :kiss:

Ego
    Participant

Amen @Bos. God bless ur heart.

Nicole
    Keymaster

Awwww, BEAUTIFUL BABY!!! Look at those dimples   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

@egobaby your Princess is BEAUTIFUL hun! So gorgeous! You are truly blessed  :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Ego
    Participant

Thanks @nicole. I miss u

Oluwakemi
    Participant

:cloud9: :cloud9:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   @egobaby, she is such a cutie. God is keeping you baby girl. The devil lost when you are concerned.  :baby:

Bibi
    Participant

@egobaby God is involved, so this case is settled in Jesus Name. Amen. @oluwakemine howdy?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.