Pregnancy Group

Pregnancy wahala

This topic contains 51 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Pearl 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author

Bos
    Participant

@temotighoken sending you lots of :hugs: It is well with you, you will look back and praise God…. Lactating isn’t easy especially if you are worrying, your feelings affect your hormones so try to relax and go with the flow. Your baby will be home soon…. :kiss:   :hugs:   :hug:

Pearl
    Participant

How are you and baby @temotighoken.

Blessedheart
    Participant

Just read the journal through. Thank God for safe delivery. How are you and your baby? @temotighoken

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Hello Ruby @temotighoken, I hope you’re settling into motherhood nicely and our baby is doing great.

Sending lots of strength and  :hugs:   :hugs:   your way. And kisses :kiss: for  :baby:

Bos
    Participant

Hello @temotighoken I trust your little warrior is doing great and you are counting down to head home. I hope lactating has improved….Thinking about you….. :hugs:   :pink:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Image result for happy new year 2018

Happy new year Ruby @temotighoken :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   Say hello to baby :baby:   :baby:

Pearl
    Participant

Hoping all is well with you, baby and family @temotighoken. Just checking up on you. We miss you.

cc: @oluwakemine, @nicole

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.