Pregnancy Group

Happy New Month!!!

This topic contains 556 replies, has 40 voices, and was last updated by  Ayotunde 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 557 total)
  • Author

linda
    Participant

@annie you are glowing !! Thank God for how far He’s brought you. Praying for a safe delivery of our little one and abundant health for you. :hugs:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Hi ladies! Guess what!! She’s here!!! Ann (@annie)’s bundle of joy arrived yesterday  :cloud9:   :cloud9:

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU, dear lady! So so so happy for you  :cloud9:

She says she’ll come share her detailed  birth story with you, but asked that I give you the summary she gave me. LOL! Quite funny. She said she lied at work that she had an Antenatal appointment at work, so that she could rest at home. But lo and behold, at 1pm, her water broke!!!! But thanks to Lagos traffic, it took her 3 hours to get to the hospital!!!!! I can’t wait for her to share the entire story  :haha:. Congratulations hun :cloud9: :cloud9:

cc: @adaoraa @ldike @dew @creamhoney @jtakshoniwa @babe @ehby @myde @mo @princess @sikala

Adaora
    Participant

Congratulations @annie we are so over the moon for you!! :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :cloud9:

linda
    Participant

oh my goodness. GOD IS SO GOOD. can’t stop dancing :yahoo:   great great news. Thank you :cloud9: Jesus

Eby Omo
    Participant

Yaaaaaaaay… Congratulations @annie we bless God for you. We are excited on your bundle of joy and sure she would be a child of destiny to you and will fulfill the desires of the Lord. God bless you darling.  :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

ARAMIDE
    Participant

Congrats dear @annie and welcome to the world little princess you will will be a shining light in Jesus Name :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Good morning my dolls  :heart:

Sending you lovely ladies all the very best of :hugs: to you and the LOs   :baby: :baby: :heart:   :heart:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

cc: @adaoraa @ldike @dew @creamhoney @jtakshoniwa @babe @ehby @myde @mo @princess @sikala

Nicole
    Keymaster

It’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month :heart:

May we do all we can to support the fight…and may our dearly departed rest in peace!!!!

Adaora
    Participant

Thank you so much @nicole. Wishing you a blessed month :heart: :heart: :heart: . Oh and thanks for this Wendy gif can never get tired of seeing her face

Adaora
    Participant

Lost my sweet God Mother to cancer may her soul and all the souls of the departed continue to rest in peace and let perpetual continue to shine on them AMEN! :angel:   :angel:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Oh, I’m so sorry @adaoraa hun. It is really painful to lose our loved ones :hugs:

As for the gif, I did it specially for you :haha:

linda
    Participant

@adaoraa so sorry about your loss :hug:   she’s resting in the bosom of the Lord

Nicole
    Keymaster

Good morning, ladies :heart:

@annie hun, how are you and the Princess doing? Sending you both truckloads of  :heart: :heart: :heart:

@adaoraa how are you my darling? Still enjoying the pregnancy glow, I hope. Kisses my love  :kiss:   :cloud9:

@ldike, good luck with the stitch today hun! May God go with you  :hugs:   :hugs:

@dew, how are you dear? Long time. Hope you’re doing great  :good:

@mo, still envying your <50kg status oh! Counting down my love! Hope you’re feeling great  :heart:

@princess, pele about the weakness and all hun. Thank God your colleague has been helpful. Try to pace yourself as best as you can  :hugs:

@myde, how did antenatal go? Hope you’re doing great hun  :heart:

@babe, how have you been hun? Sending you lots of  :hugs:

@ehby, you’ve been on my mind hun! I hope you and the baby are doing much better. Are you on bed rest? Please make sure you get plenty of rest hun. Lots of  :hugs: and  :kiss:

@creamhoney , long time no hear dear. How have you been? Hope you’re feeling great hun  :hi:

@jtakshoniwa, how are you dear? Hope the bloating has subsided, and that you’re enjoying your pregnancy  :heart:

@sikala, welcome again hun! Have you seen a doctor yet? We’re wishing you a very happy and healthy 8(ish) months  :cloud9:   :baby:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Good luck to our darling @ldike, as she proceeds for her scan today  :heart:   :heart:

ARAMIDE
    Participant

@nicole Thanks for always checking on me sorry i have been MIA for a while now back to work and the work wont just reduce. Antenatal Classes went well doctor said we were doing fine and i did a urine test and the results were ok too and got a tetanus injection. but i have been battling with a lot of headache lately think i need tips on how to ease the headaches.

Preggy mamas @adaora, @josie, @babe, @ldike and other preggy mamas hope we are all doing fine :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 557 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.