Pregnancy Group

Happy New Month!!!

This topic contains 560 replies, has 40 voices, and was last updated by  Nicole 6 days, 20 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 556 through 561 (of 561 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster

Hellooo lovely ladies! So excited to say hello to this wonderful month of July  :heart:   :heart:

It’s been a while I posted here. Forgive me. So much has happened this last month. I’m going to do our tickers right away…but the annoying thing is that the site where we get most of our tickers from has deactivated that service  😥 . So we might have to make do with some very standard ones.

But on another note…guess who just joined your club  :cloud9:

Also…a big welcome to @jaykay and @dawnm from the IVF group  :heart: :heart: and @koyabride  :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Nene (@neni), Adaora (@adaoraa), Tommy (@tommies), Yimika (@yimika), Seun (@oluwaseun), Ayotunde (@ayobad), Oye (@oye1), Falil ( @falil ), Amina ( @ucheo ) Nnenna ( @nina )

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  Nicole.
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  Nicole.

Ayotunde
    Participant

Welcome @jaykay and @dawnm :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Nicole
    Keymaster

My darling ladies! I can’t believe it’s been a whole month since I updated here  :dohh:   :dohh:   :dohh:

I have no excuses. I won’t use my own pregnancy as an excuse. Yes, I’ve had a bit of a tough ride so far, but it’s no excuse. I promise to do better.

I’ll be updating some of my issues experienced so far in the 1st Trimester thread…let me see if na only me the thing dey do  :haha: . I should hopefully be migrating to 2nd trimester by the end of the week, so looking forward to an easier ride.

I’ll also put up the long overdue tickers later in the day.

How is everyone doing? How are we prepping for the arrival of our LOs. It’s such a surreal blessing, isn’t it. Creating a thread for the lovely ladies looking to give birth in the U.S. Let’s share our experiences  😉

Tommy (@tommies), Yimika (@yimika), Seun (@oluwaseun), Ayotunde (@ayobad), Oye (@oye1), Falil ( @falil ), Amina ( @ucheo ) Nnenna ( @nina ) Jaykay ( @jaykay ) Dawn ( @dawnm ) Koyabride ( @koyabride ) and our new momma Chevvy @chevvy3   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Huge congratulations to our dearest sis, Oye (@oye1), on the arrival of her little Princess  :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :pink:

So happy for you hun! May the Good Lord bless and keep her all her days! May she be a blessing to your family!

Please share your birth story with us. We’re dying to hear it  :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Koyabride ( @koyabride ), Ameera ( @beautifulameera ), Ayotunde (@ayobad), Amina ( @ucheo ), Jaykay ( @jaykay ), Dawn ( @dawnm ), Adetola ( @adetola ), @foma, Tommy (@tommies), Yimika (@yimika), Nnenna ( @nina ), Seun (@oluwaseun),  Falil ( @falil ) and Xite ( @emeka )

yimika
    Participant

Congrats @Oye.God bless baby and all. @nicole how have you been ma’am?.Am doing well oo, hospital bags have been packed and nursery almost done.

Nicole
    Keymaster

Awww, so happy for you, Yimika (@yimika:hugs: . You’re almost there. Counting down now  :yahoo:

As for me, I’ve been doing much better, praise God!

Viewing 6 posts - 556 through 561 (of 561 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.