Pregnancy Group

Happy New Month!!!

This topic contains 560 replies, has 40 voices, and was last updated by  Nicole 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 561 total)
  • Author

Bos
    Participant

@adaoraa it will pass, how are you coping with work and your lil man?  :hugs:

@yimika great news :good: as they say you are eating for 2 or 3 or 4 or 5…… :haha:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Image result for happy birthday animated

Preggie mamas, it’s Nicole’s birthday today… :cake:   :cake:   :cake:

Happy birthday to our beautiful Nicole @nicole. I guess, we all know that she’s beautiful both physically and within. Praying that God will continue to decorate your life with beauty, that it would attract kings to your light. #Shinebrightlikeadiamond #shineonNicole.

cc: @adaoraa @yimika @pearl @bosa

yimika
    Participant

:yahoo: Happy birthday @nicole. God bless you and continue to make you a light.I celebrate you

Nicole
    Keymaster

Thank you, dearest @yimika and @oluwakemine  :heart:

AMEN!!!

Nicole
    Keymaster

Nicole
    Keymaster

Happy New Month, lovely ladies!

We already have so much to be thankful, but may this new month come with even more blessings than we can comprehend!

BlessedHeart (@blessedheart), Oladotun (@mofeyintola), Nene (@neni), Adaora (@adaoraa), Tommy (@tommies), Yimika (@yimika), Seun (@oluwaseun), Ayotunde (@ayobad), Oye (@oye1), Falil ( @falil ), Amina ( @ucheo )

Nicole
    Keymaster

And our @annie welcome her twin girls  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

Huge congrats darling! Welcome, Princesses  :pink:   :pink:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

linda
    Participant

Twinsssss! Congratulations @annie I am so happy for you. Kisses to our adorable princesses :baby:   :wohoo:

Blessedheart
    Participant

Happy new month!

Congrats @annie on the birth of your twins. I always wanted identical twin girls and now I have two girls not twins but fingers crossed on the identical part. Yes, my second princess arrived last Monday  :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  Blessedheart.

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Related imageBundles of joy more like it. :wohoo: It’s raining girls oh :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :pink:   :pink:   :pink:   :pink:   Welcome babies. Love you, lil ladies, already. :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

Congratulations mommas, @annie and @blessedheart

yimika
    Participant

Congrats @annie and @blessedheart. God bless babies and your entire family

Nicole
    Keymaster

@yimika hun, how are you doing? How is baby kicking?  :cloud9:   :cloud9:

yimika
    Participant

@nicole am fine thank you, baby has started kicking :dohh: and my pcv as greatly improved. Thank you

Nicole
    Keymaster

Huge congrats to Oladotun (@mofeyintola) on the arrival of her baby girl  :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :pink:   :pink:   :pink:

May God bless her all the days of her life, and may she bring you lots of joy and happiness  :heart:   :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster

I’m so so sorry I missed this, @blessedheart. I was just scrolling through the page and saw your post. I’m so so sorry hun  :hugs: :hugs:

But  :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo: welcome, Princess! A May baby just like me  :cloud9: . Wishing you all a lifetime of happiness and may she be a blessing to your family  :cloud9:

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 561 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.