Pregnancy Group

Happy New Month!!!

This topic contains 553 replies, has 39 voices, and was last updated by  Nicole 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 554 total)
  • Author

Blessedheart
    Participant

I’m in 3rd trimester oh  :wohoo: can’t wait for it to be over. God is my strength

Nicole
    Keymaster

Awwwww, Blessed @blessedheart  :heart: :heart: :heart: . 3rd trimester already  :cloud9: :cloud9: . So happy for you hun! I’ll do the tickers later today, so that even I can update myself.

Baby loading oooooo  :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  Nicole.

Ann
    Participant

Hello all, congrats to all the new mums and mum’s to be, sad that I was totally forgotten 😌😌hasn’t been an way ride here, spoke to Nicole sometime last year but didn’t get a call back as promised…. third trimester here, praying we make it atleast another 3 weeks before babies arrive!!!!! Keep us in your prayers, God bless you all!!!

Nicole
    Keymaster

@annie hun, how can you ever be forgotten :hugs: . So sorry about that call back. My bad hun. How are you doing now? 3 weeks already, OMG  :yahoo:   :yahoo: . So so excited for you hun. We are going to do you a special ticker just for those gorgeous babies  :heart:   :heart:

Ann
    Participant

it’s actually a week plus if we are looking at 36weeks , but I am hoping I can keep going to 38weeks!!!

Nicole
    Keymaster

Fingers crossed you, will @annie hun  :hugs:

Nicole
    Keymaster

:wohoo: :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!

Huge congratulations, my darling @jasmine. A baby girl  :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :heart:   :heart:   :pink:   :pink:

So happy for you hun! May she be a blessing to your family! Welcome to the world, Princess  :rose:   :rose:

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Nicole.

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Image result for congratulationsCongratulations Jasmine @jasmine. :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Jasmine
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Thanks @nicole @oluwakemine, it is the Lords’ doing and it is marvellous in our eyes. :yahoo:</p>

Jasmine
    Participant

Thanks @nicole @oluwakemine, it is the Lords’ doing and it is marvellous in our eyes. :yahoo:

Nicole
    Keymaster

It sure is, @jasmine  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Happy New Month, ladies  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

For our 3rd trimester mommas, BlessedHeart (@blessedheart), Oladotun (@mofeyintola), Nene (@neni), Adaora (@adaoraa)…you’re almost there :cloud9: . You’re in the home stretch how  :heart: .

For our 2nd trimester mommas, Tommy (@tommies) and Yimika (@yimika), how does it feel to be in the fun trimester? I hope the MS and tiredness are a thing of the past now. Enjoy it hun. Very soon, you’ll get to find out if you’re having a  :blue:  or a  :pink:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

And for our darling 1st trimester mommas, Seun (@oluwaseun) and Ayotunde (@ayobad), how are you guys doing? Hope not too ill! Pele my darlings. This trimester will soon be over  :hugs: . With the way the year is flying, it will be time to have your  :baby: before you know it  :hug:

Ann (@annie) hun, I know the twinnies have arrived. Update us naaaa!  :heart:   :rose:

Happy New Month, ladies  :heart:

Adaora
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>@nicole third trimester is the best so far! As you know I have been sick from day 1. I started feeling better last week and didn’t want to jinx it by feeling too happy only for me to enter this new week feeling even better. Maybe I can officially do my Happy Dance! How now? Anything new? Loving the new look on the page!xx</p>

Adaora
    Participant

Nicole
    Keymaster

Awwww, so glad to hear that, Adaora @adaoraa  :heart:   :heart: . Pregnancies can be different sha!!! I know you weren’t this poorly with our boy. But thank God you’ve turned the bend and you’ll be strong and healthy from now until you have the baby  :heart:   :heart:

How have you been hun? We’ve missed you oh  :rose:

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 554 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.