Pregnancy Group

Happy New Month!!!

This topic contains 553 replies, has 39 voices, and was last updated by  Nicole 5 days, 20 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 554 total)
  • Author

Bims
    Participant

Happy new year everyone!!. Thank God for his faithfulness in 2017. Congrats to our new mama’s pearl & hotmama. Counting down too oh (third trimester can be long sha lol).😂

Oluwakemi
    Participant

It’s really nice to see you in this new year Bimbo @bims.

Not to worry, the clock is ticking.Soon enough, baby will be here. :plane:   :plane:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

cc: @bimbo

Bims
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Same here @oluwakemi . Well done to you and Nicole for the good job. Regards 2 ur families. Am over 35 weeks plus now, am beginning to hope baby comes slightly before week 40 (I miss sleeping on my tummy lol) but God’s will be done. On d EDD issue, Doc here says he will still go with my initial EDD so 35 weeks plus is still our age, we good.</p>

Nicole
    Keymaster

Happy New Year Bims @bimbo hun. Girrrrrl, I feel you on that 3rd trimester oh :haha: . Never mind dear, it will be here before you know it. Just about 5 weeks (or less) to go :hugs:

Jasmine
    Participant

Happy New Year Ladies :yahoo: , God be praised who brought us all into 2018. May that which we have trusted and waited for , come to us this new year in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Congratulations @hotmaama, guess you have set the ball rolling, many more babies for us all this year. :hug:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Amen Jasmine @jasmine. Happy new year to you.  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

And our first baby of 2018 is here…

Image result for congratulation on the birth of your baby girl

Congratulations Bibi @bibi :wohoo:   :wohoo:   It’s a baby girl!!!  :pink:   :pink:

cc: @nicole @pearl @bibi@hotmaama @bsquare @naanxiee @bimbo @tumininu @deedee @mimibabe@princess  @mummyt  @wemi@ritamari @lovenny @muanya @jasmine @neni @adaoraa

Nicole
    Keymaster

CONGRATULATIONS, beloved @bibi! We are simply over the moon  :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :pink:   :pink:   :pink:

Pearl
    Participant

Thanks @bimbo. How are you doing and is baby here.

Talking about sleeping on tummy, I thought I was the only one who missed that but let me caution you Do not sleep on your tummy after delivery, wait for at least a month. Sleeping on your tummy after delivery puts pressure on your grown uterus whereby gravity kicks in and stabilizes that position with your spine which leads to back ache.

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Hmmm, Pearl @pearl, thank you for this piece of gem you dropped here.

Bims @bimbo, how are you doing?

Bims
    Participant

Am very well! Baby is here!! We had a little prince 2days ago on the 4th of Feb. Rejoice with us! I thought I had sent a notification message 2 Nicole yesterday so the word could be spread. I guess she hasn’t seen it. On to motherhood travails haha. My baby feeds like a horse lol!! Thankfull for him

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Related image

Congratulations Bims @bimbo :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo: Welcome baby boy :blue:   :blue:   :blue: We have been waiting for you. :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:

cc: @nicole @pearl @bibi@hotmaama @bsquare @naanxiee @bimbo @tumininu @deedee @mimibabe@princess  @mummyt  @wemi @ritamari @chibuzo

Nicole
    Keymaster

Awww, huge congrats Bims @bimbo  :heart: :heart: :heart: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Welcome, little Prince  :blue: . We’re so glad to have you here!

Pearl
    Participant

Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! I saw it in the spirit. :yahoo: :haha:

Huge congratulations to @bimbo and family.

:wohoo: :wohoo:   :wohoo:

Thanks for the tag @oluwakemine. SO happy. :wohoo:

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 554 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.