Pregnancy Group

Happy New Month!!!

This topic contains 553 replies, has 39 voices, and was last updated by  Nicole 5 days, 20 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 554 total)
  • Author

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Image result for Happy birthday gif

Happy birthday Isi @mimibabe. Have a birthday that is just as gorgeous as you are. May God cause men to bring to your bosom, the riches of this world. Enjoy, daughter of Zion. :cake:   :cake:   :cake:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Related image

It’s a baby boy for our dear sister, Pearl @pearl :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo: Congratulations mama. This is the best way to end the year 2017 :angel:   :angel:   :angel:   On the wings of angels.

cc: @pearl @bibi@hotmaama @bsquare @naanxiee @bimbo @tumininu @deedee @mimibabe@princess @nicole @mummyt @ritamari

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Bims
    Participant

Hi everyone! Been a while. Sometimes I forget my password and have a hard time relogging in n I just give up lol. How are my fellow preggo mama’s doing? Over here We are good @ almost 33 weeks. Counting down. Asides from d difficulty in sleeping once in a while (I usually need like a million pillows lol) nd occasional bladder aches n Braxton hicks, third trimester has been fair to us. Good to post here again

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Hey Bims @bimbo :hi:   :hi:   :hi: It’s nice to hear from you again. We will just blame pregnancy brain that you forget your password sometimes.

I will agree, you are really having a beautiful third trimester, if that’s all the symptoms you are  experiencing, they are classic. Just try to rest more these days as we await the arrival of your new boss.

Are you done with your baby shopping and nursery already?

The ladies here are fine.

Bims
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Haha! Yes kemi, i’d def blame it on d pregnancy brain. That stuff is actually real. I used to be the one to never forget stuff but it’s history now lol.</p>
    Meanwhile, my pple please epp a sister oh. I went for my 33rd week scan today bcuz am travelling n its supposed to be my last here in Nigeria and was told baby is actually btwn 35w4d old not 32w5d based on my (LMP). This means I have a new EDD of 2 or 3 weeks earlier than the first I was given. My 21 week scan EDD was closer to my LMP EDD. But now this wide difference. If this new/3rd EDD is correct then husband would be arriving to meet me 2 weeks after baby is born based on the flight we booked for him! And the plan was for him to be at d birth not come after d birth! Now I don’t know when baby is likely to come again oh. And I really need to be able to plan with a near accurate date so we can know if to reschedule his flight or stick with d LMP EDD. Anyone else ever have similar EDD issues?🙁 and which EDD is most reliable? Thanks

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Bims @bimbo, this EDD wahala sha  B-) That’s a very wide gap you have there, a whole 3 weeks and a day. The honest truth is EDDs are just guesstimates of when baby will arrive. It doesn’t mean baby will honour the date.

What did your 20th week scan say? That might be a safer choice than this third trimester scan. I had many EDDs back then too and my babies didn’t come on any of the dates.

You may consider having your DH come in earlier but it may mean lesser time spent after birth.

What do you think ladies @nicole @bosa @ldike?

Nicole
    Keymaster

Bims @bimbo hun, so good to hear from you again :hugs:

My EDD with the girls was also always shifting, and in my own case, the girls individually had such varied EDD, with one always measuring as much as 2 weeks more than the other, that I wasn’t even sure what to deduce. But in my own case, I had a scheduled c-section, wherein we agreed on the exact date I would return.

For you though, I would suggest looking back at your other scans, and take some sort of average…because even the doctors work on guesstimates, to be honest. When you get there, you’ll probably be able to have a more accurate idea of timing, but it might be a good idea to see if your husband’s date can be changed to an earlier one, if possible. You might have to pay $100 or so, but it could be worth it to have him with you.

Otherwise, I’m so glad that you’re having a smooth 3rd tri  :cloud9: . It shall be so till the baby arrives, in JESUS’ name  :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Bims
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Thanks Kemi & Nicole. Helpful stuff & amen Anomaly scan EDD was only 2 days different from my LMP EDD. I think earlier scans coule be more reliable. Generally, Maybe I’ll just chill till I meet d doctor to deliver us n reconfirm from him. Kisses</p>

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Bims @bimbo, that’s a good choice. Hope you have sorted out the doctor and hospital business over there already? Have a safe trip. :plane:   :plane:   :plane:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Image result for happy wedding anniversary gif

Happy wedding anniversary to the beautiful MumTofunmi @mumsoon and her dear DH, Daddy Tofunmi. 😉 When she shared her victory report earlier, she was bursting with so much excitement, it was contagious. She certainly knows how to show gratitude to God. I pray for God’s blessings on your marriage for all times. :wedding:   :wedding:   :wedding:   Have an awesome day. :wedding:   :wedding:

cc: @pearl @bibi@hotmaama @bsquare @naanxiee @bimbo @tumininu @deedee @mimibabe@princess  @mummyt @ritamari  @nicole @wemi

Bos
    Participant

Happy Wedding Anniversary @mumsoon  wishing you many more years filled with love and joy… :wedding:

Hope you had a great day @bimbo Happy belated Birthday. On the EDD issue, the initial scans are usually more accurate. So @nicole suggested, check your initial scans including the LMP EDD especially and work from there.

<span class=”bbp-user-nicename”><span class=”handle-sign”>Have a great day ladies
    </span></span>

Nicole
    Keymaster

Happy New Year to our gorgeous mommas to be :heart: . 2017 will be remembered as a wonderful year for many of us…the year when we got our :bfp: . Some of us have already welcomed our  :baby:   :baby: , while the rest of us await them in 2018. So much to be grateful for!

May this new year bring even more and more blessings for us all  :cloud9:   :cloud9:

cc: @pearl @bibi@hotmaama @bsquare @naanxiee @bimbo @tumininu @deedee @mimibabe@princess  @mummyt  @wemi @ritamari @lovenny @muanya @jasmine @neni @adaoraa

Oluwakemi
    Participant

:yahoo: :yahoo: Welcome to a new year mamas.  2017 was a beautiful year right??? I bet and cheers  :drunk: to more beautiful things happening to us all in this new year. Welcome to 2018.

cc: @nicole @pearl @bibi@hotmaama @bsquare @naanxiee @bimbo @tumininu @deedee @mimibabe@princess  @mummyt  @wemi@ritamari @lovenny @muanya @jasmine @neni @adaoraa

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Image result for congratulations on your baby boy

Congratulations Hotmaama @hotmaama on your new bundle of joy. Don’t worry, new motherhood gets better as the days go by. Say hello to our prince charming. :blue:   :blue:   :blue:

cc: @nicole @pearl @bibi@hotmaama @bsquare @naanxiee @bimbo @tumininu @deedee @mimibabe@princess  @mummyt  @wemi@ritamari @lovenny @muanya @jasmine @neni @adaoraa

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 554 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.