Pregnancy Group

3rd Trimester Support Group

This topic contains 50 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Nicole 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • Author

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Image result for hello

Hello mamas in the house :hi:   :hi:   :hi:   How are you doing? It’s the last leg for you ladies here. We have had beautiful testimonies from this thread in the last few weeks and we look forward to more good news :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Blessing @bsquare, how’s preparing coming along for baby’s arrival? Hope you are sorted :baby:   :baby:

Hotmaama @hotmaama, how about you? Have you travelled already or you still waiting?

Isi @mimibabe, welcome to third trimester. When did we start this journey sef that’s it’s almost over 🙂  God is good. Hope you are doing fine.

Love @lovenny, it’s been a minute oh mama. How’s baby doing?

cc: @nicole

Nicole
    Keymaster

Hang in there, gorgeous ladies  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

Blessing @bsquare, Hotmaama @hotmaama, Isi @mimibabe, Love @lovenny

Love
    Participant

Oh mhen! Ko easy at all oh. I can’t wait till this is all over. My hands and feet are currently so swollen that I can’t recognize my feet. But hanging in there. Hope you all are good?  :wine:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Love @lovenny, please keep hanging in there dear :hugs: :hugs:  It is almost all over and you can go back to some semblance of your old self. Because, I can’t promise, you will feel the same way again…but you will be fine. :yes:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Sending you lots of  :hugs:  Love @lovenny hun. It’s almost over. You’re in the home stretch now  :rose:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Image result for hello 3rd trimester

Hello preggy ladies, I’m so so happy that all our mamas have having safe deliveries and healthy babies thus far and  :wine:   :wine:   to same thing for you still in the third trimester.

How has been so far? Don’t worry, :hugs: you will soon have baby in your arms.

Elsie @elsie, how’s the third trimester coming along? Hope you are fully prepared for baby now. :plane:   :plane:

Dee Dee @deedee, see how time flies :cloud9:   :cloud9:   Now now and you are in the third trimester already. Wishing you the best on this last lap :hugs:

Chimuanya @muanya, sending you loads of strength. You are almost there and God will see you through to a perfect ending. :angel:

Glory @gloryu, how are you doing? Hope you are still cruising this trimester :angel:   :angel:

Mrs A @naanxiee, it’s been a minute, how are you and the baby doing?

Jasmine @jasmine, wowww, God is good, you are already in the third trimester. Honestly, I can’t thank God enough for you. How are you doing?

cc: @nicole @pearl

Jasmine
    Participant

Hey Ladies!!! Hey @oluwakemine truly it still feels like a dream. :wohoo:

The journey so far has been good, eventful and inspiring all put together.

This last lap appears to be best of all, although i occassionally throw up immediately after eating, still crave for food from home or food not cooked by me, my boobs are unrecognisable and appears to be slacking…hmmm :hissy: at night i have cramps on my legs, the constant visit to wee at night is so annoying. :wacko:

But the beautiful part of it all is, my baby is moving constantly, infact we talk…lol. I suspect baby recognises Hubby’s voice because the movement intensifies whenever my husband is talking with me.  :whistle:

Above all, i stand in awe of this beautiful testimony and the mystery of God’s creation. I seriously am counting down biko, i am so eager to welcome my gift from Heaven. :cloud9:

Wishing you all goodspeed as we prepare to welcome our little ones. :baby:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

I suspect baby recognises Hubby’s voice because the movement intensifies whenever my husband is talking with me. Jasmine @jasmine, so baby has already chosen lover boy, issoraight. :haha:   :haha:

As for boobs and cramps, blame it on pregnancy, your body will recover afterwards. We are so counting down with you Jasmine. This is one baby that we prayed for wholeheartedly and came to being. Praise God!!! :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Awww, this made me smile Jasmine @jasmine hun, especially the part about you talking with the baby, and baby recognising your voice  :cloud9: :cloud9: . Awww bless.

So happy for you dearie. You’re in the home run now. It’s countdown mode now  :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Jasmine
    Participant

Yesso @oluwakemine just like Hannah in the bible, this is a child we earnestly prayed for. :yahoo: Praying really to get back in shape pretty soon. Interestingly, i havent put on weight, the gynaecologist keeps applauding me on each visit. I used to shuttle btwn 71-74kg previously, but i have been on 75/76kg for the last 2-3visits to the gynaecologist. I havent been eating much shaa i must confess as i crave for food not readily accessible.  :yes:

@nicole, yeah i speak to baby especially when i do a task that wears me out or turn abruptly in bed and feel pain, i quickly apologise to baby…lol. We also talk when baby is moving so much, i begin to ask baby what’s going on in there. 🙂

Truly, asides the challenges, the miracle of conception, pregnancy, birth and ultimately parenting is one surreal experience every woman should have in her lifetime. Praying for everyone trusting God for a blessing such as this, that God visits you all pretty soon. Baby dust to all :dust:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Awww, bless Jasmine @jasmine   :heart:   :heart:

You’ve done excellently well with your weight hun. As for craving things not readily accessible, I feel you on that one :haha: . Do you have any buka near your house? Those ones are sometimes able to do the job  😉

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Jasmine @jasmine, baby loves you so much, infact God loves you. Imagine the kind of weight that you are talking about.  I thank God for you and the experience. Cravings can be something else at times.

Jasmine
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>@nicole, there isnt any buka near me. I relocated abroad shortly after our wedding to join hubby, so i make do with what’s available.</p>
    @oluwakemine, wish i could take credit for the weight control but nah…Baba God takes it all.

Nicole
    Keymaster

Jasmine @jasmine oh pele hun. Are there any African stores near you? Never mind hun, just a few more weeks, and you’ll be fine :hugs:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Honestly Jasmine @jasmine, pele that you have to make do with but you have. Thankfully, it will soon be all over.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.