Pregnancy Group

2nd Trimester Support Group

This topic contains 126 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Oluwakemi 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 121 through 127 (of 127 total)
  • Author

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster

Sorry dear, four months sounds like a whole lot but be rest assured, you will soon be there Blessed @blessedheart. If you don’t have help, maybe, you should consider getting one.

As for that bigger bump, there is a theory that the second pregnancies are bigger, because the uterus becomes bigger due to the first pregnancy, so when second baby enters, it just blows it out of proportion. Anyways, four more months and it will be history.

cc: @nicole

Blessedheart
    Participant

Thanks @oluwakemine I have a nanny but she leaves when I get home. I’ve been thinking of getting a live-in help but quite sceptical about it. Good enough, grandma stays close so anytime I feel especially tired, I send my daughter over there. And then, I begin to feel like a bad mother *sigh*

As for the stomach ehn, I kuku know what they say. Doesn’t make it easy carrying a big tummy around. I can bet people will soon start asking when I’m due.

Don’t mind me jare, this is just an opportunity for me to express all my complaints. I am very grateful for this blessing.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster

Biko, feel free to vent oh Blessed @blessedheart.And stop feeling bad about sending your daughter to her grandma’s, it’s not easy chasing an active child with a big bump. Just chill and be thankful.

Why are you being sceptical about getting a live-in help? It might just be the thing you need.

cc: @bosa

Nicole
    Keymaster

Blessed @blessedheart hun, pregnancy is tougher when you also have kids to take care of, lest of all a toddler. Sending you hugs hun. I can understand the apprehension about getting a live-in help. I didn’t have one for the first 3 years of my marriage, but when the babies came, I had to give in…and I’m glad I did. My dear, you need to think about your health. Having someone who lives with you might just take most of the stress of you hun.

As for the big belle, never mind hun. The months will soon fly right by. Sending you loads of  :hug:   :hug:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

fruityfruity
    Participant

I didn’t know about this 2nd trimester group. So so glad to be in this phase. No more bleeding. Thanks for everything @nicole and @oluwakemine

Nicole
    Keymaster

Awww, so glad to hear that, Fruity @fruityfruity  :hugs: . How are you feeling in general? Is your bump getting more pronounced?  :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster

Fruity @fruityfruity, welcome to the thread. Honestly, you should be here. If you share your EDD or LMP, I can add you to the tickers and tag you in the thread. What says you?

Viewing 7 posts - 121 through 127 (of 127 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.