Pregnancy Group

2nd Trimester Support Group

This topic contains 135 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  Nicole 1 day, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 136 total)
  • Author

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Image result for hello

Hello mamas, how the second trimester working out? I hope you are chopping the life of your head :haha:   :haha:

Blessing @bsquare, how are you doing? And the kicks ūüėČ

Hotmaama @hotmaama, You have disappeared oh. Hope you’re doing just great and taking care of yourself. :friends:

Isi mama @mimibabe, sweet one. Hope you are regaining your strength and enjoying this phase :cloud9: . And how’s the new job working out?

Lovenny @lovenny, Hope this second trimester has been great to you. :heart:   :heart:

Princess @princess, how’s the second trimester coming along?

Bims @bimbo, hope your appetite has improved and you’re trying some other flavour now :munch: ¬† :munch:

Nicole @nicole, see the mamas, who are enjoying the second trimester.

Amma just tag you ladies too, @pearl and @bibi and run away :plane:   :plane:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Hallloooo gorgeous 2nd tri mamas! We’re getting there¬† :heart: ¬† :heart: ¬† :heart:

Blessing @bsquare, Hotmaama @hotmaama, Isi @mimibabe, Lovenny @lovenny, Princess @princess, Bims @bimbo, how are you lovely ladies enjoying this awesome trimester? Honestly, remembering the 2nd tri makes me almost want to get pregnant again  :cloud9:

Pearl¬†@pearl and Bibi¬†@bibi, I’m glad @oluwakemine tagged you. Running away from our preggo group ¬† :yellowcard: ¬† :haha: . In fact, tickers are even in order.

Sending all you preggo mamas mucho mucho love  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

Pearl
    Participant

Thanks.

Experiencing ups and downs this second trimester but most importantly I thank God for the gift of life. Thanks for the check. :rose:

@oluwakemine, @nicole

Nicole
    Keymaster

@pearl  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

:flasher: :flasher:  @pearl  Thank God indeed for the gift of life.

Bibi
    Participant

:haha:@nicole am not running away o! second trimester has been awesome. just praying and hoping the third will be this great or better. @oluwakemine

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Well, I’m not going to raise your hopes by assuring you third trimester is going to be awesome but you are going to be fine Bibi @bibi. For this second trimester, we bless God. :hugs: ¬† :hugs:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Image result for hello animated gif

Hello enjoyment ladies. How’s the second trimester working out for you ladies? Hope it’s all smooth sailing.

Princess @princess, how are you doing? It’s been a minute and our lil man?

Bims @bimbo, hope you are still enjoying the ride. :plane:   :plane:   :plane:   Still getting some maternity wears?

Dee Dee @deedee, I hope all the symptoms have disappeared now and you are doing just fine. How many scans have you had so far? :plane:

Chimuanya @muanya, hey mama, welcome to the second trimester. Are you still sleepy or you can move mountains now? :haha:   :haha:

Mrs A @naanxiee, welcome the second trimester. Hope you are enjoying it. :hugs:   :hugs:

cc: @nicole

DeeDee
    Participant

:hi: ¬†Hey ladies …

2nd trimester is definitely sooo much better than 1st. Symptoms have subsided considerably. No more nausea¬† :yahoo: and feeling human again. AND… I STOPPED BLEEDING!!! :wohoo: God be praised!

I still have an incredible amount of gas so the burping is out of this world, especially at night . But I will take it over nausea anyway!

Bump is beginning to make a good appearance and the boobies have gained a life of their own! Pls where can one get decent maternity bras and clothes in Lagos???

@oluwakemine @nicole

DeeDee
    Participant

@oluwakemine hmm I think I’ve become scan queen! I’m even secretly addicted to the scans now. I was scanning every week since 6 weeks. Mainly cos of the bleeding. Now down to every 2 weeks since a month ago.

Its so reassuring seeing the baby grow and hearing that heartbeat  :heart:

also beginning to feel the baby move :headspin:

cc @nicole

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Wow, this is beautiful Dee Dee @deedee, :heart: I’m glad to know you are enjoying your pregnancy now, especially ¬†the fact that bleeding has stopped. The changes in your body are just part of the “perks” of being pregnant. Enjoy it.

There are quite a number of places, both online and offline to get things you need for your pregnancy wardrobe. Where do you shop normally‚Äč?

Nicole
    Keymaster

Awww, I told you the 2nd trimester would be better,¬†Dee Dee¬†@deedee¬† :heart: :heart: . Also so happy you stopped bleeding and that you’re feeling baby move! That is one of the most beautiful feelings ever¬† :heart: :heart:

My dear, as one scan addict to another, my dear carry on ojare  :haha: . It gave me so much joy to see my babies on that screen, wriggling away! And to hear their heartbeat  :heart: . Incomparable joy! So happy hun  :rose:   :rose:

Sending much love to our other 2nd tri mommas  :cloud9:   :cloud9:  Princess @princess, Bims @bimbo, Chimuanya @muanya, and Mrs A @naanxiee  :heart:   :heart:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Image result for hello 2nd trimester

Hello mamas in the second trimester :plane:   :plane:   :plane:

Blessed @blessedheart, how’s this trimester? Hope it’s treating you nicely. :hugs:

Nene @neni, how are you and the baby doing? :angel:

Adaora @adaoraa, welcome to the second trimester, the second time. Hope you are doing great. :heart:   :heart:

cc: @nicole @pearl

Blessedheart
    Participant

Doing better, thanks. Though this pregnancy seems a little more challenging than my first probably because I have a toddler now. I remember I was usually very tired and would just get home in the evenings and do nothing but now, there’s a little girl to take care of. Then, tummy looks really big to me and there’s still 4 WHOLE months to go

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 136 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.