Pregnancy Group

2nd Trimester Support Group

This topic contains 169 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  Nicole 6 days, 21 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 170 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster

Amina ( @ucheo ) hun, I can’t believe I missed this post  :dohh: .

LOL! That bump teasing is so real! The way it just popped out of nowhere sha! And never mind the weight gain. At least, I’m not :haha: . I’m huge and I don’t care anymore. No better excuse to eat what you want, guilt free. After baby, we will deal with weight gain  :bodyb:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Hi lovely ladies. I hope everyone is doing great  :heart: .

I turned 18 weeks today and just thought to share my bump  :cloud9: . Share yours if you can. That would be lots of fun  :rose:

Ayotunde (@ayobad), Amina ( @ucheo ), Jaykay ( @jaykay ), Dawn ( @dawnm ), Adetola ( @adetola ), @foma

Ayotunde
    Participant

Hi Nicole  @nicole …Hi Ladies Amina ( @ucheo ), Jaykay ( @jaykay ), Dawn ( @dawnm ), Adetola ( @adetola )….still having the ligament pain….i don’t even know again….always in the evening. Standing up is hard, turning on the bed is war. Bump is now pretty obvious :hi: lol.

So a few of my colleagues say pele to me for no reason….i get so irritated, like did i fall down??? :scratch: I just try to ignore tho…

Baby is kicking like a lot now….so i think i can stop my weekly scan (my account balance would be happy) lool.

Currently 25weeks….just super super grateful, sometimes i cant believe i actually have a bump and then i feel that kick and i thank God.

pls dont mind my epistle…. 🙂

Congratulations to Oye (@oye1)!!!

Nicole
    Keymaster

Ayotunde (@ayobad) , :haha: at colleagues saying ‘Pele’. I’m suffering the same thing too. Nigerians…you just gotta love us. It’s sorry for everything  :haha: . Enjoy the attention my dear. That’s what I’m doing  😉

So sorry about the lingering ligament pains dear. I have a feeling mine might return later, but I’m just enjoying this break while it lasts. Getting out of bed is also a challenge for me, more out of feeling heavy. Thinking of getting a bump band to support the stomach in few weeks.

And you were paying for your scans? You’re not using a hospital on your HMO? That must have been an expensive something o, scanning every week. Well, I was like that with my twins. My doctor called me a ‘social scanner’  :haha: . I just had to see them as often as I could. With this baby, I’m happy to see every 3 weeks or so. Starting to feel small kicks, but still mild at this stage.

It’s such a huge blessing  :heart:

Ameera M.
    Participant

Hello ladies, i am super excited to be joining you in the 2nd Trimester :wohoo: all my MS symptoms have vanished, i got scared on Monday and ran for a scan cuz i couldn’t understand how i was suddenly so energetic and feeling normal. Thank God everything is fine and the lil one is doing great.

Who else has noticed liquid escaping from the breast, is this normal?

Nicole
    Keymaster

Welcome to 2nd tri, Ameera ( @beautifulameera:wohoo:   :wohoo: . It is without a doubt the BEST trimester. Even I am now enjoying bouncing good health :haha: . Enjoy it my dear! You are blessed.

As for the breast leak, I don’t have it, but I know a few people who do. It’s normal dear. A sign your body is getting ready for the task ahead  :yes:

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by  Nicole.

Nicole
    Keymaster

So here I am at 20 weeks, and so so grateful to GOD  :cloud9:

How is everyone doing? Are we all enjoying this awesome trimester? I know I am  :heart: . I’m so glad to feel more like my old self! Especially after all the  :sick: of 1st tri and the ligament pains I had before.

It would be so much fun if we could share our bump pictures  :rose: . Let’s admire all our bumpage! I think my general weight gain is slowing down, which is a good thing for me  :haha: . So I’m not looking too much like a whale these days. Still looking forward to next year’s snap back though  :bodyb:   :bodyb:

Ayotunde (@ayobad), Amina ( @ucheo ), Jaykay ( @jaykay ), Dawn ( @dawnm ), Adetola ( @adetola ), @foma, Ameera ( @beautifulameera ), Mumy Ruth ( @mumy-ruth )

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by  Nicole.

Dawn
    Participant

Hello Ladies,

2nd trimester  and its finally setting in. I am more anxious than ever. Thankful and it feels so new, some days i have to remind myself.

I am still trying to decipher the kicks and hiccups. The hunger is now crazy.

How is everyone doing? @nicole @jaykay

Jaykay
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hi Mommas. Been a while. I now get snack or food from someone in my office almost everday. They just see and feel i will like it and they just buy 4me. My bosses wont stop teasing me about my bump and me I’m just enjoying all the attention. They now call my hubby Ronaldo whenver they see him :wacko: thank God for nice people around me. I am also between knowing sex of baby and leaving it as a surprise. My doc 4got to check sex at last appointment. Could that be a sign?  U people should advise me biko. Hubby wants a surprise but one part of me want to peep…</p>

@dawnm my tweeny its ok to be anxious. Our babies are wonderful beings we can’t wait to meet. By the way, February is just around the corner :scratch:   😉 make we motivate ourself abeg.

@nicole cappo. I can see you’re doing good. Nicr bump u have there. Happy and easy bumping to all mommas. I couldnt upload bump o. My phone is just speaking plenty english.

:hi:

Dawn
    Participant

@jaykay….February is not far o. Please eat the snacks, i have started small yoga and pelvic floor exercises to prepare. Still have to decide my options for delivery. I have decided to check gender, i just want to peep. I am going to keep it a secret though but as mama of pikin – i think i should peep.

Nicole
    Keymaster

@jaykay, LOL at campo :haha: . My dear, it’s so nice to feel pampered! Thank God for awesome colleagues hun :cloud9: . And as for checking the sex, girrrrrl I don’t know how people can not want to know oh! Ah, the very minute I could ask, I did o! I hate all those gender neutral things…but that’s just me. I guess the joy of finding out in the delivery room is not one that can be underestimated either. My advise to you is not to peek if your hubby still insists on a surprise. It’s better for two fo you not to know that for one person to. Something will surely leak one day :haha: . Don’t worry. Just about 20-ish more weeks and you’ll find out  😉

@dawnm my dear ooooo. February is not far oooo. I was calculating how many more salaries I still have to save for my trip, and I almost fainted when I realise that like joke, like joke, time don reach  :wacko:   :wacko: . And I admire you for the pelvic floor exercises oh! You’re the real MVP  :bodyb: . And why do you want to keep the gender a secret naaa? Me that was hoping we could have a gender reveal party here. Let’s tell each other naaa  😉  😉

Nicole
    Keymaster

So whose up for a gender reveal block party???  :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Wouldn’t it be fun if we revealed our baby’s genders here on the thread :cloud9: ? I already know mine and would love to share…if I have partners  :yes:

How has everyone been? I think the universe heard me boasting and bragging about feeling so strong and healthy, and immediately sent me food poisoning…so I’ve been in hospital for about a day  😥 . I was so strong this weekend…took the kids for Nickfest on Saturday, and then to see a movie (Small Foot) on Sunday. But I had a dodgy chicken & chips and Chapman meal from some Lebanese take-out on Saturday night, and by Sunday night, I was  :sick: . As of yesterday, I was completely devoid of any fluid as it exited my body both ways  :sick:   :sick: . Doctor doesn’t want to take chances…so here I am oh!

Ayotunde (@ayobad), Amina ( @ucheo ), Jaykay ( @jaykay ), Dawn ( @dawnm ), Adetola ( @adetola ), @foma, Ameera ( @beautifulameera ), Mumy Ruth ( @mumy-ruth )

Ameera M.
    Participant

@nicole So sorry about your food poisoning, i hope you feel better real soon :hug: . I am so up for the gender reveal party…should be fun :wohoo: . How soon can one check? i am dying to know…I believe i am having a boy tho…he has already been named by his father…lolll

@jaykay and @dawnm how is 2nd trimester treating you?

Nicole
    Keymaster

Ameera ( @beautifulameera ), YAY for one RSVP to the Gender Reveal Block Party  :yahoo:

Some Technicians are able to tell as early as 16 weeks, but 20 weeks is a safer and more accurate time to check  :yes:

Ameera M.
    Participant

@nicole Ok..i still have some weeks to go :baby:

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 170 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.