Pregnancy Group

1st Trimester Support Group

This topic contains 128 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Nicole 6 days, 22 hours ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)
  • Author

Tolulope
    Participant

Hello everyone, hope we are all having a great weekend. Hello @nicole, how are you too? Hope you feel better now? I have an issue with eating all food except party jollof rice which is making me worried. The thought or sight of any other food nauseats me and makes me feel sick

Tolulope
    Participant

Hello @nicole, how are you today? I did my scan today and 4sacs with heart beat was sighted and doctor told me i would have to do cervical cerclage. I have another appointment in 2weeks and would repeat the scan.

Ebere
    Participant

wow congrats @t 4 sacs :yahoo: :yahoo: yea I think it’s important u have the cerclage done , am so happy for you God has given u more than triple for your trouble. Pls how for are you?

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by  Ebere.

Tolulope
    Participant

Thanks alot @ebere, have mixed feelings now though. am about 7weeks gone now

Ameera M.
    Participant

WOW @t 4 sacs :yahoo:   :yahoo: How many embryos did you transfer

Tolulope
    Participant

@Ameera, i did 4 embies

Nicole
    Keymaster

Tolulope (  @t  ), what did I tell you!!!! Yay! Our first quads here on TFC  :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:

So happy for you hun  :hug:   :cloud9:   :hugs: . And yes, I think the cerclage is very important…very, very. And don’t worry my dear. This is SUCH A BLESSING! Such a HUGE blessing! Really happy for you.

As for the food aversion, that’s normal…especially in 1st tri and even more especially with multiples. It’ll pass, don’t worry  :hugs:

Tolulope
    Participant

@nicole, yes you said it oh, thanks alot. The cerclage would be done in my 12/13 week when we are certain all would stick till the end.

Nicole
    Keymaster

Tolulope (  @t  ), that will be perfect hun. Praying all 4 babies stick  :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :blue:   :pink:   :blue:   :pink:

Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.