Pregnancy Group

1st Trimester Support Group

This topic contains 112 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Nicole 3 days, 9 hours ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 106 through 113 (of 113 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster

Ameera ( @beautifulameera ) hun  :heart: :heart: . It’s so wonderful to read from you!!!  I too lost a 3rd sac early in pregnancy, but at the end of the day, we thank God for a healthy baby that’s doing well  :rose: :cloud9: .

As for the food aversions, my dear!!! They are almost identical to mine. I no longer eat any meat or chicken and I’m totally off sweet things. Are you into really spicy food now?

And as for showing early, my dear…welcome to the club!!! And day don break abeg :haha: . As long as you’ll feel more comfortable in maternity things, day don break biko. Enjoy it babes :hugs:

Including you in the ticker fun immediately  :heart:

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Nicole.

Ameera M.
    Participant

@nicole i am so into spicy food… The ticker should be fun Thanks

Nicole
    Keymaster

Ameera ( @beautifulameera ) hun, spicy food is just too bae  :munch:   :haha: . That’s where I’m at now…eating the kind of spicy food that makes one sweat  :haha: . And you know there’s a theory of what gender you’re expecting based on your cravings and aversions right 😉 ? Later in our pregnancies, we’ll compare notes to see if the old wives’ tale is correct.

Nicole
    Keymaster

Hallooo my gorgeous 1-tri girls :heart:  How are we enjoying the changes in our bodies with pregnancy? Crazy right?  :rose:

Koyabride ( @koyabride ) hun, 2nd trimester in just a matter of days  :yahoo: . I’m so excited for you, but also worried we haven’t heard from you in a while. Drop a line when you can hun  :heart:

Ameera ( @beautifulameera ) hun, how are you doing today? I hope the symptoms are easing up. We can’t wait to have you in 2nd tri  :heart:   :heart:

Ameera M.
    Participant

Hello everyone…Its been a minute had a cervical cerclage last week and it wasn’t the most pleasant experience was so sick and i have lost significant weight, thankfully baby is doing well.

When is the right time to start antenatal ?

@nicole, my symptoms have eased up significantly and i cant wait to get into 2nd trimester…Tik-Tok :yahoo:

Ameera M.
    Participant

Please does anyone have a list of baby things to buy for a first time mum :hugs:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Ameera ( @beautifulameera ), it’s so great hearing from you :hugs: . I’m glad your procedure went well. So sorry about the after-effects, but thank you and the baby are fine now.  :cloud9:

And yes ooooo, we can’t wait to have you over in 2nd tri  :yahoo:   :yahoo:

As for ante-natal, with my first pregnancy, I started seeing a doctor periodically almost from the start but began the classes in my 2nd trimester. This time around, my clinic doesn’t appear to offer any classes, but like the first time, I’ve been seeing my doctor periodically from the start.

Nicole
    Keymaster

And I’m working on a detailed list too, Ameera ( @beautifulameera )  :yes:   :yes: . I had one before, but trying to update it now. Once I do, I’ll be sure to share  :cloud9:

Viewing 8 posts - 106 through 113 (of 113 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.