Pregnancy Group

1st Trimester Support Group

This topic contains 107 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Nicole 22 hours, 24 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 108 total)
  • Author

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Image result for helloHello mamas. Hope this first trimester is treating you well.

Dee Dee, @deedee, you are cruising into the second trimester in a matter of days. How’s it going with you?

Chimuanya @muanya, the preggy mama with the beautiful name, how are you doing?

Mrs A @naanxiee, hope you are keeping cool mama and getting stronger. If you need to talk, we are here. :hugs:   :hugs:

And welcome Gold @joyfulmun :yahoo:   :yahoo:  Congratulations  to you. We have to celebrate properly oh :yahoo:

cc: @nicole

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Mrs A @naanxiee, try your mom’s suggestion, hopefully, it will will do the trick.

Pele dear.

Nicole
    Keymaster

Oh Mrs A @naanxiee, so sorry you’ve been having a hard time hun! This 1st trimester can be hectic. So sorry hun! I agree with your Mom’s suggestion, as that should keep you hydrated. As far as food goes, just stick with what you can tolerate.

Sending you lots and lots of :hugs: :kiss:

Chimuanya
    Participant

Hello everyone. @nicole ,I’m fine. Oluwakemi @oluwakemine, you make me feel so good lol. I’m well. Only problem is I can’t seem to keep my eyes open. I find it funny but I can’t stay awake long enough to get anything done.  :rofl:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

:haha: I see  @chimuanya you have got the sleeping bug but if that’s all the symptoms, you have got to deal with, you’re in lala land literally. :sleep: Enjoy your sleep. Your body is working really hard and needs to rest often. Good to hear from you Chimuanya.

Arike
    Participant

Hi sisters! Please is there any remedy for constipation early in pregnancy. I must admit I over fed today cos I had no appetite yesterday, so I ate yesterday’s food today :haha: :dohh: like a pig and now I have to pay.

Im so bloated and I hear I shouldn’t drink green tea? @oluwakemi @nicole

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Welcome Arike @mummyt to the pregnancy group :hugs:

You’re still on the eating spree  :haha:  Anyways, one thing that can help with the bloatness is ginger. You can chew some but you can’t overdo it oh.

Nicole
    Keymaster

Arike @mummyt hun, so happy to see you here  :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

My dear, that’s 1st trimester for you ohhh. But like Kemi said, ginger could help. You don’t have to chew the raw one ooo (@oluwakemine  :wacko:   :wacko: ), but maybe some ginger biscuits, ginger ale or ginger tea.

Kemi said chew raw ginger  :haha:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Image result for hello 1st trimester

Welcome to the first trimester Chy @chibuzo. Hope it has been drama-less for you. :heart:   :heart:

cc: @nicole @pearl @bosa

Nicole
    Keymaster

Welcome to the 1st trimester ladies :heart: :heart:

Yimika @yimika, Nnenna @nina, Falil @falil …I’m so excited for this journey you are about to embark, and even more so that we get to journey with you  :hugs:   :hugs: . How are you feeling? Any nausea or morning sickness yet?

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Welcome ladies @yimika @nina @falil to the pregnancy group. How’s has this trimester been for you?

yimika
    Participant

Thank you @nicole and @oluwakemine I must truly say am grateful to God to even have an idea of how it feels to be pregnant, have noticed am a bit allergic to some food I usually like and end up vomiting it,mild headache and tiredness has been a frequent occurrence. Aside from that have been good.Also I noticed that am not usually hungry but I take a lot of fruits. hope its ok?
    Lastly I want to request that you do a post on list of baby items appropriate for Nigerians. I will really appreciate it. Thank you

Nicole
    Keymaster

@yimika hun, it’s a lovely feeling isn’t it  :cloud9:   :cloud9:

My dear, if you are craving fruits, please eat fruits. Thank God fruits are even healthy. Just eat whatever it is you can tolerate. 1st trimester can be hard, but I’m so glad you’re doing well.

I’ll definitely do that article just for you hun  :heart: . What do you mean by list of baby items appropriate for Nigerians?

yimika
    Participant

Thank you so much @nicole. hope you had a splendid day. Its sure a great feeling. What I mean by baby items appropriate for Nigerians is that some posts I saw online included diaper cream, baby monitor and so on. I just want to make sure I purchase the items that will be necessary. Don’t mind JJC like me o. lol

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Yimika @yimika, sorry about the side effects but you are doing really good. There are some lists on the site already that you can adapt to your personal needs.

You might find these links useful, https://thefertilechickonline.com/five-essential-things-you-need-to-welcome-your-newborn/ and https://thefertilechickonline.com/24-essential-things-pregnant-moms-must-pack-in-their-hospital-bag/

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 108 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.