PCOS Girls

PCOS Support Thread

This topic contains 100 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Nicole 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 101 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster

Happy anniversary, darling  Becca @smiley :wedding:

May the Good Lord bless you and your hubby with many (x10000) years of happiness, love, and joy!

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Nicole
    Keymaster

Thanks Kemi :hugs:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Oluwasehun
    Participant

Merry Christmas to everyone…🎁🎁🎁🎁

Nicole
    Keymaster

Wow! @oluwasehun I just saw your post! Where have you been? Girl, I’ve missed you oh! What have you been up to?

Nicole
    Keymaster

What a wonderful year 2017 has been. There were a lot of ups and downs, but in all things, we remain thankful and grateful! This year saw some of our beloved sisters welcome their long-awaited babies, and it just showed us all the more how awesome our GOD is! It just makes us so confident in the phenomenal blessings in store in 2018!

We wish all our gorgeous sisters in our community all the very best 2018 has to offer! May all our dreams come true and may the testimonies at the end of the coming year be even more than this year’s.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, sisters  :cloud9:   :cloud9:

cc @marikas-mum,@ruqayyaimam@oluwasehun@bola@ddo@adoma@oluwateetee@omotayo@adoma,@femaleigboarchitect,@sisiseyi@pearl @oluwakemine

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Happy New Year 🎉

With 2017 such an amazing year, it can only get better this new year. So get ready for some great news.

cc @nicole @marikas-mum,@ruqayyaimam@oluwasehun@bola@ddo@adoma@oluwateetee@omotayo@adoma,@femaleigboarchitect,@sisiseyi@pearl

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Image result for happy birthday animated

Happy birthday to you Becca @smiley. Be expectant this new year, Becca, our Good Lord will surpass all your expectations and bring you to a place  of rest. Have a beautiful day. :heart:   :heart:

cc @nicole @marikas-mum,@ruqayyaimam@oluwasehun@bola@ddo@adoma@oluwateetee@omotayo@adoma,@femaleigboarchitect,@sisiseyi, @pearl @vikky @uchestacy

Nicole
    Keymaster

Happy birthday dear Becca @smiley  :cake:   :cake: . Hope you had a great one  :cloud9:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Hello lovely ladies  :heart:

It’s been very quiet here, I know. I take responsibility. :dohh: . So much going on with the backend of the site. But all better now…and I promise to be better  :rose:

@eby sweetie, how have you been? I’ve been thinking of you but no longer have the phone with our chats. Hope you’re doing great hun  :hugs:

@pearl, we miss you ohhh  😥

My darling Mimi @mimi1, how have you beeeeen? Holler me na  :telephone:

Ify @femaleigboarchitect!!!!! Why did you abandon us??? Miss you plenty  :heart:

Oluwasehun @oluwasehun sending you lots of  :heart:   :heart:

@kokie you just dropped that gem of wisdom and disappeared on us. How have you been dear?  :rose:

Becca  @smiley dear, we’re waiting for ths your self-imposed exile to end  :yes:   😉

Chevvy @chevvy3, how did it go with the meds? Did you take them both as was prescribed then? We miss you  :heart:

Gift @giftaremu, it’s been a while dear. Checking on  you  :hugs:

Nonny @nonny10, sis you just fashied us oh. How have you been dear  :rose:

Toyin @obedat its been a while. How have you been?  :heart:

Koks @kokie, how have you been hun?  :cloud9:

Bella @bellabella, I can’t even understand how I missed your post. I didnt see it. I’m so so sorry hun. Do you still want my doctor’s information? Please send me a DM so we can talk privately  :heart:

Tejumade @tejumade dearie, so sorry for the late response. Hmmm, my dear, I too struggle with facial hair. The ‘joys’ of PCOS  :dohh: . What’s your diet like? I find that when I eat better, my symptoms are more managable.

Welcome  Uche @uchestacy,  Vitoria @vikky ,, Abolore @amyo, Naomi @saintmeg17, Arinola @arin :friends: :friends:

I think I’ve asked this before but what do you ladies think about the KETO diet? I’m on it now, but can only do a maximum of 3 weeks at a stretch. It’s hard, but I find it works for me. But as with most Cysters, when thpse sugar cravings hit ehn… :wacko:

I’I’d love to hear your opinions about it  :yes:

Pearl
    Participant

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Good to be back after the break. :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Firstly, happy birthday in arrears to @smiley. Wishing you many more years in good health and praying all your prayers and heart desires gets accomplished.

@nicole: I am opened to any diet as we speak in as much as it is achieving ones desires and within the range of foods I tolerate or know. ** sha spare me all those oyinbo long names of food and techniques of cooking, eg keto frittata and spinach, simply say frittata or omelet with vegetables of choice. Cos honestly I don’t dig spinach in omelet or better still fried eggs which is easier to understand :haha: 😉 **

cc: @oluwakemine.

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Image result for excited

:yahoo: :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   PEARL!!!!! @pearl. I’m so happy to have you here.Welcome :hugs:   :hugs:   :hugs:   :hugs:

Nicole
    Keymaster

@pearl, :haha: at keto frittata. I feel you my dear. Some of these foods can just be unnecessarily difficult for nothing!

So glad to have you back hun  :hugs:   :hugs:   :hugs:

Pearl
    Participant

@oluwakemine: It feels good to be back. Really happy and waiting for others to come online.

@nicole: Funnily, if you look at the ingredients and methods you will find out that asides preparation its takes just 2 to 3 steps of putting the said food together but they will always want to put glamour to it making it look difficult for nothing as you rightly said.

Keto is now a trend o…even tv programs are talking about it. What happened to our African diet. :unsure: I was angry yesterday that I had to make an input on twitter to a program I was watching; the lady in my opinion was just misinforming people and blowing grammar for nothing. :unsure:

What is it with this Keto trend? Why Keto? Why now? :scratch:

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 101 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.