PCOS Girls

LIFE AS I KNOW IT.

This topic contains 1,086 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Nicole 19 hours, 29 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,051 through 1,065 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster

@pearl hun, so sorry you’ve been feeling poorly :hugs: :hug:

I’m glad you were able to lose some nice weight after the fast, but don’t overdo it hun. Nothing too extreme abeg. On the face of it, it does sound like menstruation, and by God’s grace it won’t be an extended one. I didn’t bleed for longer than my 5-6 days with my first bleed, but everyone is different. If by Friday, you’re still bleeding, I think you should speak with your Gynae hun  :drunk:

Pearl
    Participant

Thanks @nicole I will sure inform my gyn asap.

Pearl
    Participant

Hoping you are fine @smiley. Just checking up on you. :heart:

Pearl
    Participant

Update:

Period skyrocketed yesterday morning so I had to call all those I think can help from the family doctor to gyn to fertility doctor and booked an appointment yesterday.

Went to see Family doctor and she first prescribed ibuprofen I was like :nope:   :gun: does this one know her job like this. She was like she is banking on the side effect that it will stop the blood. I was like look what I need is an hormone pill not pain killer. Not interested in experimenting.

After so much debate…She eventually sent an hormone prescription(Or*****Ly***mg) to the pharmacy. Immediately I collected the Pill I popped them right away.

Although I have seen tremendous changes between last night and this morning, hoping it stops before the end of today.

Wish me luck ladies.

cc: @nicole, @bosa, @ldike, @ddo, @smiley, @oluwakemine

linda
    Participant

Sorry to hear this @pearl ibhope continue to see improvements and it stops soon. Hang in there.

Bos
    Participant

@pearl I missed this somehow, I had a messy and prolonged 1st period after baby. If i remember correctly it was 3 months ‘cos i remember thinking it was too early. Fingers crossed, the medication kicks in and stops it. I hope you feel your usual self by weekend…. :hugs:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Sending you  :hugs: @pearl. Hopefully, the meds will sort everything out  :yes:

Pearl
    Participant

@bosa: This isn’t my first, its the second after I missed 2months period. :wacko:

@ldike, @nicole: Thanks. :rose:

Update:

The pills worked and the bleeding stopped on Thursday evening through the whole of Friday but resumed again on Saturday. Had to call GP again to up the dosage. Apparently, my system is too low on Progesterone and needs it badly so as to regulate this bleeding scenes its orchestrating.

Hoping the rest of the week will be as good as the 24hrs bleed free moment I had. :unsure: #fingerscrossed

Nicole
    Keymaster

@pearl, will they be giving you progesterone shots to help your body fight the intermittent bleeding? Praying with you hun :hugs:

Pearl
    Participant

@nicole: I am on pills for now but if the bleeding continues then we will switch to shots.

Prince has a major appointment today that will determine/dictates our overview of his life. I am praying and hoping everything turns out in our favour. Everything should be perfect and normal.#fingerscrossed

Pearl
    Participant

Testing! Testing!! 403Forbidden.

Pearl
    Participant

I have been trying to post an update since yesterday but all to no avail. Hoping this will post.

cc: @nicole

Nicole
    Keymaster

:heart: :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

This just fills my heart with joy  :heart:   :heart:

Praise God, @pearl! GOD is so so good  :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Pearl
    Participant

Update:

After finishing with the pill, the bleeding stopped for just 1day and it as continued and became worse.

I just called the doctor now and we agreed on seeing each other in the next one hour.

#fingerscrossed on what he/she has to say.

**…too early to start with all this…** :wacko:

cc: @nicole, @bosa, @ldike, @ddo, @smiley. Abeg anyone with such experience. :unsure:   😥

Pearl
    Participant

Update:

I have to repeat the first pill in increased dosage again including another pill that was prescribed yesterday.

I just want all this to end asap, feeling tired and stressed.

:nope: 😥  :sleep:

Viewing 15 posts - 1,051 through 1,065 (of 1,084 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.