PCOS Girls

LIFE AS I KNOW IT.

This topic contains 1,055 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Pearl 10 hours, 34 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 961 through 975 (of 1,053 total)
  • Author

Bos
    Participant

@pearl I just have this strong feeling I can not get pregnant naturally i.e without fertility treatment taking into consideration years of trying to conceive and PCOS.

My other mind is saying ”don’t be naive” but then again…I am not in for a second. One is enough.

That got me :rofl: you could be in for a shock. I can imagine you freaking out, writing a post “I am pregnant but didn’t know” as you may assume the :witch: is up to her usual disappearing act. Our Lord has a huge sense of humour, never say never. So many stories of women who conceived naturally and during nursing period. I like your last line thou, one is enough. These days, i say that unconvincingly though. Congratulations on the discharge….. :wohoo: I guess the other visits would be routine. Best safe!!  I have monthly Endocrinologist appointments but I discharged myself and turned it to 3 months…. :haha: I got sick and tired of blood work each monthly visits, I guess i could ‘cos my levels are controlled now.

@ddofor someone that used to flow like a small stream in Benue..it’s been raging like the Atlantic Ocean at Bar beach” :rofl: That is so funny, sorry about the pains….we are many who wondered how bad MP was for some ladies. Your husband is spot on, sometimes it seems the entire process reminds the body how to function. I used the CopperT, didn’t want to deal with hormones; it made my period slightly heavier, one of the cons with copper IUD is the heavy period.

Pearl
    Participant

Thanks Ladies. @nicole, @oluwakemine, @bosa.

Prince is doing fantastic. He is indeed a warrior just like Mama. Lots of appointments, tests and scans to come and hoping they will all be goodnews.#Fingerscrossed.

First immunization will be administered two weeks from now. :wohoo:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Pearl @pearl, honestly where you are concerned, I feel like there is nothing that will ever happen that will be any worse that TTC. Everything is working in your favour. Kisses for Boss.

Pearl
    Participant

Testing! Testing!! 🙁 :mail:

Pearl
    Participant

Update:

Fever or what is this… :unsure:

Thank God I check Prince temperature at least 3times a day, he was about having a fever over the weekend and praise be to God everything is under control. :yahoo:

Its seems I lave lost some weight as I keep asking DH if he shifted some furniture’s in the house as everything now seems to be big and wider making me feel smaller. Thinking of slim fitting some trousers already. 🙁

cc: @oluwakemine, @nicole, @ddo, @bosa, @smiley, @ldike

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Thank God, Boss is feeling great now.  :good:   :good:   Thank you momma too, for being watchful.

So, you have lost all the weight just like that, that’s a big deal @pearl. Just don’t go and disappear. #projecteat has to continue oh.

Nicole
    Keymaster

@pearl, thank God Prince feels better now :hugs:

As for the weight, my dear embrace it! That’s a good thing…as long as it’s not excessive. Just keep eating nice and healthy, and I’m sure you’ll be stable in no time. Way to kick PCOS’ butt girl  :bodyb:   :bodyb:

Pearl
    Participant

Thanks Ladies.

Been watchful is needed dear.

lol @oluwakemine, I will not disappear. #Projecteat has stopped jor, just need to eat responsibly now.

@nicole: Its not excessive and yes its a good way to kick PCOS in the butt but will my tummy ever be flat again :unsure:   :dohh:

Nicole
    Keymaster

@pearl, of course it can. With the right fitness regime, nothing is impossible hun  😉

I didn’t use them, but I hear these waist trainers are the real business oh  :yes: .

Oluwakemi
    Participant

So your tummy refused to cooperate with the rest of your body Pearl @pearl. Give it more time and try the waist trainer Nicole suggested.

Say hello to Boss

Pearl
    Participant

Yes! My tummy isn’t cooperating yet @oluwakemine. To be honest I am scared of waist trainers o @nicole, make persin no go suffocate 🙁 but will def look into it if tummy refuses to go down as wanted.

Oluwakemi
    Participant

:haha: :haha:   @make persin no go suffocate :haha:   Pearl @pearl, give it some time and let’s see if the tummy cooperates.

Nicole
    Keymaster

Pearl @pearl  :haha: :haha: . I feel you my sister! The one time I attempted it, I actually removed it in the toilet at work. Punishment.com!

But what I do wear though is control underwear that give plenty…erm…support. LOL! When I want to wear fitted clothes, I have these high pants that go all the way to under my boobs, and they suck everything in. And for our big bottomed sisters, they also have their own. And I can attest that they are pretty great. They look something like this:

Bos
    Participant

@pearl great to know the fever has subsided. :good: My boy has also being battling fever since Sunday. Went to the clinic on Monday evening and tests showed Viral Infection so medication was only paracetamol. I was called from his school on Tuesday (i was in PH oh) to pick him up as the temp. was quite high. By the time Husby got there, the temp. had reduced but we decided to keep him home yesterday. He had a blast with his dad, each time I called they were up to something.

Losing tummy weight is tough, you probably still need to lose more overall weight then target toning exercises to lose your mummy pouch. Unfortunately, there isn’t a specific tummy exercise, all others are toning. On the belts, i think they work when used with exercises. Some ladies in my exercise class use them while exercising or running. Scratch that, its the sweat belts i think they are called. They encourage heat around the stomach and in turn that burns fat they say. I’m still researching it.

@nicole @oluwakemine how are we? I have been in Port Harcourt, hence the silence. I am drained and exhausted. Lagos traffic is hell. How sane minds decide to expand or fix major roads to the airport at the same time beats me. Agege motorway and Oshodi-Airport roads are so no-go areas. Damn, was hell getting home last night. I was due to return today but my mind wasn’t there when I knew my baby wasn’t feeling so great. This working mother life isn’t easy oh. I need :sleep:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Bos @bosa, welcome back home. It’s nice to have you back home. How’s junior rocker now oh? Sorry about the useless traffic in Lagos. It is not only in that axis oh, it looks like the whole city is caught in traffic. They are having a marathon on Saturday and till  today, half of the road  has been taken up by trunks. Please, let’s not talk about the frustration of living in this city.

Nicole @nicole, you don’t obviously subscribe to the fashion is pain cliche :haha:   :haha: Control underwear is great, even I wear one sometimes and it is discreet. But if you want mommy pouch to disappear, exercise is your best bet oh Pearl @pearl.

Bos, hope you are staying home today with our boy?

Viewing 15 posts - 961 through 975 (of 1,053 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.