PCOS Girls

LIFE AS I KNOW IT.

This topic contains 1,086 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Nicole 2 days, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author

linda
    Participant

:yahoo: :yahoo:   :yahoo: and I can’t keep calm!!!!!! :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:

Goosebumps, tears, very emotional. Good Good God! Indeed nothing is too hard for our God. Ah! Thank you Father for this perfect gift, we are eternally grateful!!

@pearl I am so happy for you and your family. For this child we prayed for and God heard us. Laughter and joy shall never cease in your home.

:baby: :baby:   :yahoo:   :kiss:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Related image

Hello new momma Pearl @pearl. How’s motherhood going? Love and kisses for our BOSS :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Becca
    Participant

Yyyeeeeeeesssssss Lord!!!!!!!

Oh My God!  Oh My Father!!!

You are too much!  You are great!  You are Glorious in all Your ways.  This testimony is just too much!

@pearl,  Pearl, Congratulations to you and Hubby!  I am so excited for your family.

Thank God for the handsome prince who made it to the world.  God has been merciful in all His dealings with you.  You are now a mother!

Finally your lemons have become lemonades.  Congratulations again Sis.

So sorry I am just responding to this since 12th. Been on break and I have not been checking mails so I didn’t see the message when I was  tagged until last night.

Reading through your story and seeing the outcome is such a great blessing.  God is still and will continue to be in the business of working wonders.   :heart:   :rose:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

You’re welcome to the christening ceremony Becca @smiley :haha:   :haha:   It’s exactly a week since our BOSS arrived and it still feels really good.  :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Pearl
    Participant

Thanks for all the congratulatory messages and prayers Ladies.

Oluwakemi
    Participant

See our newest Momma Pearl @pearl. :heart:   :heart:

Hope you are doing good and Boss. :baby:

Pearl
    Participant

@oluwakemine: We are doing great. Trying to figure out my new boss routine; the night shift so far isn’t the best and hoping that would change soon.

Too many appointments as well and in all I am grateful.

Pearl
    Participant

Seasons greetings to everyone.

Oluwakemi
    Participant

That night shift ehn, it’s the real deal @pearl. But you should get a hang of Boss’ routine soon and it will be better.

It’s really nice to hear from you Pearl. Lots of kisses for our Boss :baby:   :kiss:   :kiss: and compliments of the season to you too. :santa   :santa   :santa

Oluwakemi
    Participant

That night shift ehn, it’s the real deal @pearl. But you should get a hang of Boss’ routine soon and it will be better.

It’s really nice to hear from you Pearl. Lots of kisses for our Boss :baby:   :kiss:   :kiss: and compliments of the season to you too. :santa   :santa   :santa

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Becca
    Participant

😂😂😂😂

Biko,  enjoy the lil man as he takes you through the journey of motherhood. All na real enjoyment. He will soon start sleeping through the night. Your best bet @pearl will be to sleep during the day.

Do have a fun time. Cos it is Your time @pearl.

Compliments of the season to everyone here.

I miss coming on the group.

😍😍😍😍

Pearl
    Participant

Testing…403forbidden. 🙁

Oluwakemi
    Participant

B-) B-)   403 is forbidden here oh!!!  Pearl @pearl, please try again, if you can.

Becca @smiley, we miss you too :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   and hope you had fun.

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 1,084 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.