PCOS Girls

LIFE AS I KNOW IT.

This topic contains 1,032 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Oluwakemi 1 day, 3 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 856 through 870 (of 1,030 total)
  • Author

Bos
    Participant

This God is just too good, this baby we prayed for, to praying he would just stay in-utero till for as long as he could, now showing off and practising his swimming skills. Oh Lord we are grateful  :angel:

COUNTDOWN MODE :yahoo: :blue: :baby: :wohoo:

@pearl

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Countdown activated Boss. We are so ready for you. Pearl @pearl :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   We are almost there.

Dooshima
    Participant

Gosh your last night at home as a family of two *tears* someone to be farting and making noise arriving soon! Cannot wait for the 12th of December!! :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo: God bless you girl..everything is going to go just fine tomorrow… @pearl

Nicole
    Keymaster

Awwww, bless  :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

So so happy for you, @pearl. So happy and so emotional. Enjoy your last night as a duo hun. Fun times ahead  :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Hey mama @pearl. In the hospital already right? All the very best as you kickstart this phase. Boss, don’t keep us waiting too long and be kind to your momma.  :plane:   :plane:   :plane:

Pearl
    Participant

Update:

Breaking news…!

Our Prince arrived yesterday 12/12/17 around 17:15pm weighing 2.7kg at 39weeks.

Cc: @nicole, @oluwakemine, @bosa, @bibi, @ddo, @smiley, @ldike.

Dooshima
    Participant

Chineke!!!!!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🕺🏼🕺🏼🕺🏼💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻🤸🏽‍♂️🤸🏽‍♂️🤸🏽‍♂️🤸🏽‍♂️🤸🏽‍♂️😫😫😫😫😍😍😍😍😍 Welcome darling son welcome!!!! But look at God! Geez Pearl….is this us…I’m just remembering last december..so stories can change like this….where are we going for TFC thanksgiving our work is done God has seen our Pearl through @pearl @ Nicole @bosa @oluwakemi

Bos
    Participant

:wohoo: :wohoo: 12/12 is a perfect number……..CONGRATULATIONS!!! I have been refreshing. Check out his weight, 2.7kg!!!! That is good weight oh, that’s exactly what we weighed also so yea..

May God bless him richly, May he constantly bring joy to your family…

Have you told your family? :yahoo:

@pearl

Bos
    Participant

Yes oh @ddo Pearl is now a MUMMY!!!!!! Mummy Pearl to a Prince :yahoo:   :blue:   :baby:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Image result for congratulations on your baby boy

:yahoo: :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   Congratulations Pearl @pearl, Yessssss Boss is here!!!! His weight is just perfect. Our Warrior queen is now a Momma!!!!! This God is too good oh.

I’m just going to have this silly smile on my face all day… :haha:   :haha:   :haha:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Oh my darling Pearl @pearl! You don’t know how HAPPPPPPPPEEEEEEE this has made me  :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9: . And I’m so happy with how strong and happy you were sounding when we spoke. My darling girl, YOU ARE A MOMMY  :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:

@oluwakemine @bosa @ldike and @bibi, our Pearl is a MOM  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

Oh what a beautiful way to cap a wonderful journey! What a phenomenal reward for a phenomenal woman! My darling, look at how God has compensated you for everything! A perfect, perfect baby! May he be a blessing to you all the days of his life!

Welcome, gorgeous boy! We love you already :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Yes oh @nicole :yahoo: :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo: PEARL IS A MOM!!!!! Pearl @pearl, your testimony is too sweet, too good, too awesome, too blessed, too much :wohoo: :wohoo: . It just showed off God at HIS best. He never forgets :angel:   :angel:   :angel:

:wohoo: :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:

Bibi
    Participant

Yeah Our darling pearl is a mommy @nicole. @oluwakemine our december dude is here!! we’ll cut cake together next year :wohoo:   :wohoo:   Congrats @pearl I can imagine the happiness you must be feeling right now, if we are this excited :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: .May your heart swell with joy every time he smiles at you or reaches for your finger with his beautiful tiny hand. Take lots of pics cos they grow really fast

fruityfruity
    Participant

God! God!! God!!! @pearl congratulations! This kin God oooo, I never see your type ooooo. I’m so so happy for you dear!

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Bibi @bibi, you can say that again, our lil December Dude.

Viewing 15 posts - 856 through 870 (of 1,030 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.