PCOS Girls

Happy New Month!!!

This topic contains 44 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Nicole 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster

Happy New Month, dear ladies! May this new month come with every good blessing :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Yetunde (@yetty), we are so sorry for your family’s loss. May the Good Lord console you all!

Nicole
    Keymaster

Hello beautiful ladies! Hope we’re all doing great :hugs:

@paula, praying seriously with you hun  :hug:  :hug:

@pearl, how’s it going with the research and hospital hunt? Made any decisions?

@yetty, how are you guys doing hun? Hugs to your family :hug:

@oluwateetee, how’s it going hun? Have you made a decision with respect to a new doctor?

@adoma, how are you dear? How’s the new diet coming along?

:hug: to everyone… @ruqayyaimam, @marikas-mum, @laret, @oluwasehun, and @bola!!!

Nicole
    Keymaster

Hallo lovely ladies!! Miss you guys mucho mucho

@paula, still sending you lots of  :hug: hun. Have you made any plans for this cycle?  :hug:

@yetty, I hope your family is doing better hun  :hug:

@pearl, how did it go this week hun?

@ruqayyaimam, @marikas-mum, @laret, @oluwasehun, and @bola, hope you ladies are doing great! Please update us when you can  :heart:

@adoma, how are you hun?

@oluwateetee, did you get a positive OPK? Going by your ticker, you should be in your 2ww now  :yahoo:

Welcome to the group, DDO (@ddo)

Nicole
    Keymaster

Good morning dear ladies! Here’s wishing us all a wonderful week ahead  :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster

My dear PCOS sisters! It’s been so quiet here. Miss you guys plenty  :cry:

@marikas-mum, @paula, @yetty, @pearl, @ruqayyaimam, @oluwasehun, @bola, @ddo, @adoma, @oluwateetee … hope you’re all doing great:heart:

Welcome to the group @mimi1 and @feisty2015  :friends:

As for me, I have been STRUGGLING with my sugar cravings, which came back with BANG this week. I will definitely score myself F9 in my diet this week  :dohh:. Hopefully, I can get back on the wagon next week :good:

Anonymous

Hello darling Nicole @nicole I’m good. I hope everyone is too. Me I’m dealing with all this annoying hair on my body. Trying very hard to wake up every morning to go for a run. God help me

Nicole
    Keymaster

Girrrrl, @oluwateetee, that hair struggle is real oh  :dohh:

Anonymous

Mehhhnnnn ? not to mention the cravings. I just want to eat everything sweet and unhealthy…kmt. Been trying to send you a message but it’s keeps bouncing back. Will try tomorrow @nicole

Nicole
    Keymaster

Oh wow…bouncing? Sorry about that, @oluwateetee. Let me know if it does that when you try again :good:

Oluwasehun
    Participant

Well @nicole am fine and sugar craving is still 80% with me. God help your child :hug:

Nicole
    Keymaster

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, darling Paula (@paula)!!!

So sorry it’s coming late! Hope your day was as special as you  :heart:  :rose:

cc: @marikas-mum, @yetty, @pearl, @ruqayyaimam, @oluwasehun, @bola, @ddo, @adoma, @oluwateetee, @mimi1, @feisty2015

Oluwasehun
    Participant

Happy birthday @paula God bless you dear

Anonymous

Hi Ladies!!

Happy Birthday Paula..may love light and laughter overflow in your life!

@nicole..if your sugar cravings have come with a bang..then only God knows what I will call mine…I can’t even type all the things I have been eating ( *carbs*) in the last two weeks..in the name of packing and moving..cannot wait to be settled and have a kitchen..literally bread for breakfast..rice for lunch..bread for dinner..my diet is F9 to the power of 7.. :wacko:

Ladies what are the ways you deal with the hair Pcos has blessed us with? shave wax..tweeze?I am considering Laser hair removal in the near future..but one school of thought says it’s not good to start the procedures while TTC or still in the child bearing years…… :saywhat: …I particularly hate my facial hair..because I’m light skinned..and the hair is midnight black..so if I don’t shave//wax/tweeze or pluck something daily..it CLEARLy shows..let’s not even talk about the unsolicited advice such hairs receive… :scratch: *fix it Jesus*

Nicole
    Keymaster

My dear @ddo oh!!! You just hit the nail on the head!!! When I was a poor student in England, I once considered laser removal, but there was no way I could afford it. And I was also worried about long term discolouration effects, and figured it was a case of the devil you know. But it’s definitely something I might consider long term. As for how it affects TTC, though I haven’t read that it does, it’s always best to play safe :yes:

I have had to resort to shaving my chin hair oh…daily…or else, na hairy monster tins be dat! As for the side burns, I have learnt to erhm…feminise it with hair gel :dohh:.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.