Parenting

Parenting Support Thread

This topic contains 389 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Bos 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 390 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster

@ldike hun, how are you? How are you guys enjoying the Canadian summer  B-) ? And my baby Nicole, how is she now? Missing you sweets  :rose:

linda
    Participant

@nicole I am doing good. Summer is here,but we still have rain and cold weather,but I definitely do not miss winter and all that snow. Nicole is doing great. Asserting herself and testing limits and boundaries. She has made some friends now too. Unfortunately she is losing her Nigerian palate, she prefers cheese to crayfish now. Lol. I miss you too dear :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Awww @ldike , my Nicole is becoming a little Canadian  :heart:   :heart: . Bless! I’m so glad to read that she’s settling in nicely. So I guess you have to cook less egusi soup and more lasagna ohhh  :haha: . How far with school and work? I hope you’re not feeling too stretched hun :hugs:

Meanwhile, you might want to check my group for an important update  :mail:

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  Nicole.

Bos
    Participant

@mofeyintola huge congratulations on the birth of your baby girl, may God bless her richly….. :pink:   :pink:   :pink:   :pink:   :baby:   :baby:   :baby:

@ldike baby Nicole is just getting into the program….. :haha: I guess it’s school feeding, hopefully if you keep up the Nigerian dinners she won’t lose it completely. How are you coping with school and work? May the Lord strengthen you… :good:   :hugs:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Congratulations dearest @adaoraa

Can you believe you’re a Mommy of 2? How awesome is this our GOD! May HE continue to bless and keep your bundles of joy  :cloud9:   :cloud9:

@bosa @pearl @ldike @jasmine @oluwakemine @bibi

Nicole
    Keymaster

Happy New Month, ladies  :heart:   :heart:

@bosa @pearl @ldike @jasmine @oluwakemine  @adaoraa @bibi

Bos
    Participant

Congratulations @adaoraa May he continually bring joy to your family… :blue:   :blue:   :baby:   :baby: How’s the big brother taking on his new role?

May August truly bring good tidings

@pearl @ldike @jasmine @oluwakemine  @adaoraa @bibi @nicole

:dust:

:rose: :heart:   :kiss:

linda
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Congratulations @adaoraa great news  :yahoo: how is our little prince doing? Kiss him for me. May nothing but joy forever fill your home. Amen</p>

Bibi
    Participant

Congrats @adaora on the arrival of your prince. Didnt even know you were preggo. may God bless and keep you and your latest addition

Adaora
    Participant

@bosa @bibi @ldike thank you so much my darlings! God bless  :cloud9: Still in cloud 9 and soaking all the newborn yumminess if there is a word like that.

Adaora
    Participant

@nicole my darling thank you again  :heart:   :heart:   :rose:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Chaiiiii, @ldike can you ever forgive me! See what old age belle has caused oh! That’s how I forgot your anniversary as far back as July 30  :dohh: :dohh:

Happy Anniversary to my darling yellow sisi and her heart throb. May your love continue to wax stronger and stronger….forever!  :wedding:

Love you  :kiss:

@bosa @pearl @jasmine @adaoraa @bibi

Nicole
    Keymaster

Because she’s cool like that  B-)

Happy birthday to our gorgeous yummy mommy of 2, our beloved @adaoraa    :cake: :cake:

Happy happy birthday, sweet girl! Wishing you a year full of nothing but JOY! God has already started your year so beautifully! May it be your best yet, and the start of even better to come  :heart:   :heart:   :rose:   :rose:

@bosa @pearl @ldike @jasmine  @bibi

linda
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Amen! Thank you dearie @nicole. God bless you always.</p>
    Happy birthday @adaoraa have a fabulous year!

Bos
    Participant

Happy Birthday @adaoraa :cake:

Happy Wedding Anniversary @ldike :wedding:

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 390 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.