Parenting

Parenting Support Thread

This topic contains 374 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Bos 5 days, 20 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 375 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster

Chai, pele my darling @jasmine. Reading this reminded me of my own baptism of fire with the twins. Being a new mom no be small thing at all! Thank God your mom will soon be there, and that you can call your doctor anytime. It gets better hun :heart: :hugs:

And yes, you need to check out @pearl ‘s diary. It will really help with some of the issues you raised.

Blowing you loads of :kiss: hun…and to my Princess too :cloud9:

Nicole
    Keymaster

And the very special one is here  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

@mrs-al welcomed another baby girl on May 29. How awesome is this our God!  :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :pink:   :pink:

@bosa @pearl @ldike @adaoraa @oluwakemine

Nicole
    Keymaster

Issa new month ladies  :yahoo:   :yahoo:

May this month bring for us blessings incomprehensible! May we encounter nothing but favour in everything we do. AMEN!

@bosa @pearl @ldike @adaoraa

Nicole
    Keymaster

Congratulations, darling @annie on the arrival of your gorgeous Princesses. May they be a source of joy and pride to your family all the days of their lives  :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :pink:   :pink:

@bosa @pearl @ldike @adaoraa

linda
    Participant

Huge congratulations @annie double double blessings. Good God!!!

linda
    Participant

@mrs-al words cannot even begin to describe how overjoyed I am, what a miracle!  May God’s blessings never depart from our lives. Amen! Kisses to our princess!

Jasmine
    Participant

Congratulations @mrs-al and @annie, welcome little princesses, we are overjoyed at your arrival. :yahoo: God bless you both.

@pearl, pray tell where i can locate ‘your personal diary’. Lately, i dont really go through everything here, i only go through stuff i am tagged for want of time :wacko: . Really looking forward to reading your personal diary, maybe i’ll consider putting up something similar to document my own experiences too :mail:   :mail:

Very insightful tips you shared @pearl about the language learning tips, will start scouting for materials and i pledge ‘God helping me’ to be committed to this cause. 😉  Good to know i have other parents here like you saddled with same task of teaching our children multiple languages. :hugs:

Like you advised i’ll tag the people you mentioned and please you guys tag me too, so i get to see useful parenting tips.

@nicole…baptism of fire? I know right…lol. Its been very eventful but enjoyable now that i have adjusted but i still look forward to having mumsie here. :dohh:

@oluwakemine

@bos

@idike

Nicole
    Keymaster

@jasmine hun, here is the link to Pearl’s diary :yes: Life as I know it

Pearl
    Participant

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Image result for hugs

Sending you plenty of hugs Jasmine @jasmine. You must have had a rough time but thank God you are doing fine now. :hugs: :hugs: Like @nicole said, parenting is a learn-on-the-go kinda business. May God helps us all to do right by our children. My love to our lady :baby:   :baby:   :baby:

Jasmine
    Participant

Thanks @nicole and @pearl for the tag. I have read through and i am so glad it all ended in praise for you @pearl. :yahoo:

@oluwakemine you cant even begin to imagine but thankfully we are adjusting just fine. I say a very big AMEN to your prayers. :heart:

Bos
    Participant

Hey hey Huge congratulations @mrs-al  this is great news. She’s a May baby like me, we are wonderful babies… :yahoo:   :pink: God bless her real good.

@annie Huge congratulations, mom of twins… :pink:   :pink: May God bless them richly…

We sure are raining with babies, May God continue this rain….. :dust:   :dust:

Many Thanks @jasmine for your well wishes, as the ladies have said, it sure gets better. Lucky for you, Grandma arrives soon. :hugs:   :rose:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Huge congrats to Oladotun (@mofeyintola) on the arrival of her baby girl  :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Welcome to the mommy club hun  :pink:

@bosa @pearl @ldike @adaoraa @jasmine @oluwakemine

Nicole
    Keymaster

Happy New Month, ladies  :cloud9:

I love this GIF because it talks about memories. We all know that, as mommies, it’s all about capturing those memories  :heart:   :heart:

May this new month bring for us everything we desire…and more  :heart: :heart:  @bosa @pearl @ldike @adaoraa @jasmine @oluwakemine @bibi

linda
    Participant

Hey mama @nicole  :heart:

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 375 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.