IVF Buddies

May – December 2018 Cycle Buddies

This topic contains 156 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Nicole 1 day, 4 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 157 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster

My darling @fruitfulvine hun, I’m so sorry your cycle didn’t work out. Sending you big  :hug:    :hug: hun.

But I’m glad you’re sounding positive, and I have everything crossed for you this your birth month of July  :hugs: . It will surely end in praise, by GOD’s special grace!

When exactly is your birthday?

Uchay
    Participant

Akins
    Participant

@uchay so sorry to read this for someone who has being on that journey twice I know how it feels. But soon we will look at this days and give praises and soon too .

IT IS WELL!!

Akins
    Participant

Amen o. It’s mine too o. I have being participating in this vigil and every night I just speak it YOU THIS CYCLE YOU MUST WORK , YOU CAN’T FAIL .

Uchay
    Participant

Thanks ladies. You all rock.

Nicole
    Keymaster

Akins @beebee do you mean the Hallelujah Challenge? So have I, and my prayer is that the WAY MAKER and STRONG TOWER will bless each and every member of this group with a beautiful  :bfp: . GOD will surely do it! Amen!

Welcome to our thread Tima @tima :hugs:. When is your test date?

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by  Nicole.

Ameera M.
    Participant

This group has been rather silent, ET went well and I have been taking things easy and was in bed rest for the first 3days.

I am having discomfort down there, maybe from inserting progresterone dunno, has anyone else ever experienced this??

Do I still continue taking my pregnacare conception ??

Nicole
    Keymaster

@beautifulameera hun, I’m so glad to read your ET went well, and that you were able to get bed rest. Very very important  :yes:   :yes:

I had extreme discomfort inserting the progesterone at first. I’m extremely sqeamish, and can’t even use a tampon  :dohh: . After a while, my doctor okayed me to insert it rectally…which was (and still is, as I’m back on it now) easier for me. Do you want to ask your doctor if you could try this instead?

And oh yes, please continue the Pregnacare Conception.

When is your  :test: date?

Uchay
    Participant

Hi @ameera

Glad ET went well. rooting for you!!

Bos
    Participant

Huge congratulations, @jaykay and @dawnm

@uchay @fruitfulvine ladies, you shall be victorious!! You are a TTC Warrior!! :hug:   :hug:

@beautifulameera  hang in there, I admit it got tiring and that place got so sore. Try @nicole‘s suggestion, I am saving this info.

@bunmious @uchay  @beautifulameera @eby  @abbytee  @beebee and @fruitfulvine

:dust: :dust:

Motherof3
    Participant

Hello Mamas, please what can i use to improve  :spermy: count. we have been using fertilzan M for 3 months now, will retest to know if they is any improvment. But i will need mama’s opinion on how best to increase the count.

Ameera M.
    Participant

Thanks everyone test date is 19th…

I am back to my normal days routine though taking things easy. I have had a cold since day 1 post transfer now my nostrils are totally blocked, otherwise I am doing just fine and enjoying the attention from DH, my mum n family.

Thanking God and counting down  :yahoo:

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by  Ameera M..

Nicole
    Keymaster

@motherof3 hun, could you ask your doctor about his opinion on the Addyzoa Capsule. A number of our old members have used it, and they say it really boosted their partners’ numbers.

You might also want to have a look at these articles:

Addyzoa Capsule – The Pill For Better Sperm

Healthy Sperm – Improving Male Fertility

Akins
    Participant

@nicole no it is a vigil programme in my church called quenching the rage . Just for 15mins every night .

We have rounded up now though,I started stimms on Monday .SInce my flow ended I have being spotting though, I mentioned it to the Dr, he looked at the scan and said it should have stopped but I’m still spotting o bright red when I wipe and dark red on my underwear. I have message them again and they said we will check it out at our next scan. Never experience this in all my cycles.

Akins
    Participant

Good news shall it be Ameera. All the best are you doing the socks and pineapple core stuffs?

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 157 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.