IVF Buddies

May – December 2018 Cycle Buddies

This topic contains 327 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Tolulope 6 hours, 10 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 328 total)
  • Author

Ameera M.
    Participant

Hi Nicole, thanks for checking….Stimming has been going well, my day 10 scan is on Saturday, they may give HCG that day or the next.  :bye:

Nicole
    Keymaster

God will most surely smile on all of us here, darling @bunmious hun  :cloud9: . And I have no gist oh :haha: . Just a wonderful surprise I got out of nowhere  :haha:

@jaykay dear, a lot of times, those preggo symptoms are a myth. But sometimes they hit you later on…like Week 7 or something. I’ll get us some nice tickers in the Pregnancy Group. And yes ohhh! We want that diary  :yahoo:   :yahoo:

@beautifulameera hun, so glad to hear things are going well with stimming. Wow, ER is just around the corner then. We’re so pumped and excited for you   :wohoo:

Nicole
    Keymaster

@uchay hun, we’re rooting for you today! We are trusting GOD for good news  :heart:   :heart:

I can understand why you might be nervous and not want to go to the hospital alone. Would you consider doing a home test?

Uchay
    Participant

Hi Ladies,

@nicole it’s a  :bfn:

Nicole
    Keymaster

My darling @uchay, my heart broke reading this.

I’m so sorry hun. Let me know if you need to talk  :telephone:

Ameera M.
    Participant

Dear @uchay I am really sorry…let your faith not waver; you will testify  :hug:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Happy New Month, ladies. It’s officially H2 and Q3! Yikes!!!

Here’s wishing each and everyone of us a magical month! @uchay hun, sending you loads and loads of  :hug:   :hug: . I’ll send you a DM shortly.

GOD bless us all this new month. May it be a month of phenomenal good news for everyone  :heart:

@jaykay @dawnm  @bunmious @beautifulameera @eby  @abbytee  @beebee and @fruitfulvine  @motherof3  @bebe  @kattyholz

Jaykay
    Participant

@nicole amen. Thanks

@uchay i felt bad reading your update. It’s well with you. You shall testify very soon.

Dawn
    Participant

Hello Ladies,

My browser keeps flagging the site, so had to do some updating.

I am sooo sorry@Uchay, you are a miracle and you will get super sticky soon and you will dance.

I am hanging in there o @jaykay….how are you?

@nicole….i am soooo happy for you dear. Congrats.

Have a fab July beautiful women.

Nicole
    Keymaster

@jaykay and @dawnm, it’s so great hearing from you. We’ll chat some more in the ‘other’ group  😉

@bunmious @beautifulameera @eby  @abbytee  @beebee  @fruitfulvine  @motherof3  @bebe  @kattyholz how are you lovely ladies doing?

Nicole
    Keymaster

@adeoye how have you been hun? It’s been a minute. Checking on you   :hugs:

Ameera M.
    Participant

Hi Nicole, i am doing great ER went well and ET is tomorrow…I am feeling very positive and optimistic.

In my church, July was declared our month of laughter and so shall it be for me and all the other Mama’s in the house in Jesus name Amen..I cant wait to testify. :wohoo:

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  Ameera M..

Nicole
    Keymaster

Oh wow, it’s almost here  @beautifulameera  :yahoo: :yahoo: . I’m so excited for you. We’ll be praying along with you hun  :heart:

And most definitely yes! A month of laughter shall it be, in JESUS’ name  :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:

FruitfulVine
    Participant

Hello fam,

@nicole and everyone, Happy New Month. My cycle failed….again.

I am planning for a third cycle, It’s not been rosy but I see light at the end of the tunnel.

This is my birth month and the month of perfection.

Stay blessed fam. :rose:

Nicole
    Keymaster

My darling @fruitfulvine hun, I’m so sorry your cycle didn’t work out. Sending you big  :hug:    :hug: hun.

But I’m glad you’re sounding positive, and I have everything crossed for you this your birth month of July  :hugs: . It will surely end in praise, by GOD’s special grace!

When exactly is your birthday?

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 328 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.