IVF Buddies

May – December 2018 Cycle Buddies

This topic contains 99 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Nicole 1 hour, 57 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 100 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster

@dawnm hun, so glad you’ve had the FET. I feel you on that 2-week wait oh  :wacko: . But don’t overthink it hun. Cramping could be good too. Just relax as we wait for test day  :hug: . What date are you testing?

Nicole
    Keymaster

We’ll be praying with you for the HSG @adeoye hun  :hugs: . Like  @dawnm  said, take a painkiller beforehand, and make sure you go along with tampons. Afterwards, be sure to treat yourself hun  :heart: :heart: :rose: . By God’s grace, the result will be good, and we’ll be able to move on to other things.

And we’re here for each other hun…always  :hug:   :hug:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Ameera @beautifulameera hun, if you’re on Buserelin, it sounds like you might be on the long protocol, as you’re downregulating.

Whatever the case, just know we’re always here for you hun. Any question you have…or if you just want to rant…we’re here  :rose:   :heart:

Ameera M.
    Participant

Thanks Nicole.

What kind of diet can one be on during this process because i seem to be adding weight despite eliminating swallow, rice, fizzy drinks and junk food from my diet. i am quite confused.

Ebere
    Participant

Hi @Ameera I would recommend you try the ketogenic diet it will help you a whole lot it did help me I lost 12kg in two months while on it , follow them on Facebook it’ ketogenic world trust me u will testify. Thanks

Nicole
    Keymaster

Ameera @beautifulameera hun, @eby is very correct. The Ketogenic diet did me a whole lot of good last year, and I intend to combine it with my Metformin, starting next week. Check out their Facebook page hun  :yes:

Jaykay
    Participant

<div id=”td-outer-wrap” class=”td-theme-wrap”>
    <div class=”td-header-wrap td-header-style-3 “>
    <div class=”td-banner-wrap-full td-container-wrap “>
    <div class=”td-container td-header-row td-header-header”>
    <div class=”td-header-sp-recs”>
    <div class=”td-header-rec-wrap”>
    <div class=”td-g-rec td-g-rec-id-header td_uid_1_5b1a4b9e3bb03_rand td_block_template_1 “><span style=”font-size: 14px;”>Hi ladies. @bos thank you</span></div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div class=”td-main-content-wrap td-container-wrap”>
    <div class=”td-container tdc-content-wrap “>
    <div class=”td-pb-row”>
    <div class=”td-pb-span8 td-main-content” role=”main”>
    <div class=”td-ss-main-content”>
    <div class=”td-page-content”>
    <div id=”buddypress”>
    <div class=”activity no-ajax”>
    <div class=”activity-content”>
    <div class=”activity-inner”>

So i had transfer yesterday n it was fast and smooth. Should have travelled back to base but my nurse and embryologst advised i should hang around until Sunday. I initially didn’t want to but I’m trying not to take chances so i’ll just be here with a family friend (that’s what i didnt want to do.i dont like all the questioning). Hubby is here with me and I’m enjoying the fact that i can send him around. 😉 while he gently obeys. It was a day5 transfer. I really get confused on how to sit or lay and what i should n shouldn’t be doing as regards movement. I will sha take it easy . I forget and jump off the bed or bend sometimes but i hope i dont do anything that’ll cost me. I’m more cautious now sha. Ive been switching btw laying, sitting and walking around the house.I think I’ll give google a break for now too cos the opinions i get there wants to scatter my head. I’ll just stick with taking it easy as advised by my nurse. So thats it for. Fingers crossed. Sticky baby dust to us all

</div>
    <div id=”wp-ulike-activity-76864″ class=”wpulike wpulike-default “>
    <div class=”wp_ulike_general_class wp_ulike_is_unliked”>:dust:</div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div class=”td-pb-span4 td-main-sidebar” role=”complementary”>
    <div class=”td-ss-main-sidebar”><aside class=”td_block_template_1 widget widget_text”>
    <div class=”textwidget”><center><ins class=”adsbygoogle” data-ad-client=”ca-pub-7673446202649279″ data-ad-slot=”1392955544″ data-adsbygoogle-status=”done”><ins id=”aswift_1_expand”><ins id=”aswift_1_anchor”></ins></ins></ins></center></div>
    </aside></div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div id=”wp-a11y-speak-polite” class=”screen-reader-text wp-a11y-speak-region” aria-live=”polite” aria-relevant=”additions text” aria-atomic=”true”></div>
    <div id=”wp-a11y-speak-assertive” class=”screen-reader-text wp-a11y-speak-region” aria-live=”assertive” aria-relevant=”additions text” aria-atomic=”true”></div>

Jaykay
    Participant

Hi ladies. @bos thank you
    So i had transfer yesterday n it was fast and smooth. Should have travelled back to base but my nurse and embryologst advised i should hang around until Sunday. I initially didn’t want to but I’m trying not to take chances so i’ll just be here with a family friend (that’s what i didnt want to do.i dont like all the questioning). Hubby is here with me and I’m enjoying the fact that i can send him around. 😉 while he gently obeys. It was a day5 transfer. I really get confused on how to sit or lay and what i should n shouldn’t be doing as regards movement. I will sha take it easy . I forget and jump off the bed or bend sometimes but i hope i dont do anything that’ll cost me. I’m more cautious now sha. Ive been switching btw laying, sitting and walking around the house.I think I’ll give google a break for now too cos the opinions i get there wants to scatter my head. I’ll just stick with taking it easy as advised by my nurse. So thats it for. Fingers crossed. Sticky baby dust to us all

Adeoye
    Participant

Hello Ladies, had my HSG today, like a couple of hours ago (it’s 2pm now)…..painful experience, and I’m still in pain or is it cramps. But it’s terrible (whatever it is) and I’m sobbing right now. So I guess I’m on team “one-tube” . I don’t know how I made it to my house cos I’m in pains, and all I picked was my house keys. The results are 2 floors down and I just can’t drag myself further. I hope my husband comes home soon as I’m alone. And BTW always pad is not helping. Was given those heavy gauze-like one. I have to go now. Will be back when I’m officially myself. (This is more of a rant than a post- sorry)

Jaykay
    Participant

Hi ladies. @bos thank you. I don’t know how i keep deleting my posts.
    So i had transfer yesterday n it was fast and smooth. Should have travelled back to base but my nurse and embryologst advised i should hang around until Sunday. I initially didn’t want to but I’m trying not to take chances so i’ll just be here with a family friend (that’s what i didnt want to do.i dont like all the questioning). Hubby is here with me and I’m enjoying the fact that i can send him around. 😉 while he gently obeys. It was a day5 transfer. I really get confused on how to sit or lay and what i should n shouldn’t be doing as regards movement. I will sha take it easy . I forget and jump off the bed or bend sometimes but i hope i dont do anything that’ll cost me. I’m more cautious now sha. Ive been switching btw laying, sitting and walking around the house.I think I’ll give google a break for now too cos the opinions i get there wants to scatter my head. I’ll just stick with taking it easy as advised by my nurse. So thats it for. Fingers crossed. Sticky baby dust to us all :dust:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Awww, so glad you’ve had your transfer @jaykay hun  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

I know how you feel about staying away from home, but it’s only for a few days :hugs: . And thank God hubby is around to do everything for you  😉 . And don’t sweat it hun. As long as you’re comfortable and relaxed, it doesn’t matter what position you’re in. And yep, Google aint your friend at this time hun. It’s better for you to entertain yourself with TV, a good series, or a good book. Just relax hun. Blowing you PLENTY of sticky baby dust!

Is your test date on June 21? Creating a sticker for you now  :yahoo:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Awww, sending you hugs @adeoye  :hug:   :hugs: . Just focus on resting and when your hubby returns from work, he’ll bring up whatever paperwork you need. Even if your a One-Tuber like a few of us, it isn’t the end of the world  :hugs: . But let’s wait for the official results.

And so sorry about the bleed hun. It will pass, don’t worry. At least, this is done and we can move on to the next  :hug:

Jaykay
    Participant

@nicole thank you. Test is 20th june. I pray i get the strength to resist testing before that day. I should resume work on Monday. @adeoye hope you’re better now. This too (like every other thing) shall pass.  :hugs:

Nicole
    Keymaster

@jaykay, I don’t really discourage early testing…as long as it’s not too early. You had a 5 day transfer, so frankly anytime from 9dp5dt (9 days after your transfer) is fine to test. Seriously praying for a lovely  :bfp:   :bfp: for you  :hugs:

How are you though? Hope you’re resting till resuming next Wednesday  :coffee:   :sleep:

Nicole
    Keymaster

@adeoye how are you hun? How are you feeling today? Checking on you  :hug:

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 100 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.