IVF Buddies

May – December 2018 Cycle Buddies

This topic contains 336 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Nicole 1 day, 5 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 337 total)
  • Author

Amina
    Participant

happy birthday @nicole. God’s blessings be with you always. .. :hugs:  

Nicole
    Keymaster

Thanks so much, my dearest @uchay @ucheo and @oluwakemine  :heart:   :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster

@lizybee, you mean our gorgeous preggo momma, @nina  :heart:

She drops in from time to time, and I’m sure she’s counting down to the arrival of her LO :cloud9:

Ameera M.
    Participant

Thanks Nicole

Jaykay
    Participant

Hello mamas

Been quiet for sometime. Glad it’s been fine so far.

Had 2scans and lining has been cooperating. Two more scans to go and I’m taking in my beautiful LOs. Transfer should be next weekend

Sticky baby dust to us all :bye:

Nicole
    Keymaster

@jaykay, so so glad to read this hun :hugs:

We’ll be counting down with you all the way :hugs: . So excited  :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Nicole
    Keymaster

You’re very welcome, Ameera @beautifulameera  :hug:

Are you on the long or short protocol?

Nicole
    Keymaster

Welcome to a brand new month, ladies! In this month, I pray for blessings, blessings and more blessings for everyone in this thread! May the GOOD LORD meet us at our different points of need, by God’s grace!

cc: @bosa @uchay @fruitfuldamsel @adeoye @eucharia @beautifulameera

Dawn
    Participant

Hello Ladies,

It’s bn ages o. Have gone through alot o. After the morula experience, I hit gold with embies and decided to freeze to allow my emotions stabilize. So i have finally done the FET, – i had some cramping and my temperature immediately rose after procedure. Was given cold water and checked in an AC room. Body normalized just as quickly as the cramping happened.

Now is the wait window- I was given gestone shots which i have to alternate-super painful o. I am taking progynova and cyclogest plus vasopirin. Chai!!! – add folic acid.

I had a uterine scratch as part of my paranoia.

Now na God hand we dey. Anyone done FET? A bit worried about the cramping- and worry is not good. Was told to make cold water my friend and hot baths.

Please pray for me, kai the pain from start has been unexplainable.

Wish everyone the best.

Dawn
    Participant

No hot baths i mean

Bos
    Participant

@jaykay and  @dawnm wishing you both lots of stickiness. :dust:   :dust:

Adeoye
    Participant

Hello Ladies

Thanks @nicole. This every month wait is gradually getting to me, I kinda zone-off to allow time pass. My HSG is this weekend, I’m nervous, scared and all sorts of emotions and I’m really trying to be positive. And all these are just preliminaries  :headspin:   :headspin:  I barely sleep well and right now google and YouTube are not my friends. So any heads up on what to expect before, during and after. I can relate with you ladies better (feels closer to home).

Dawn
    Participant

Thank youuu@Bos

@adeoye..so sorry dear, this too shall pass. As per HSG, take a pain killer before the procedure. Because the pass in dye into the tubes, it can be painful.

Take some always not tampons, dye will still flow out of you for a couple of hours after.

Just sleep once the procedure is done. You maybe very emotional, allow yourself go through the motions. Everything made me cry on that day, but the nurses were from heaven.

One last thing- cos it is X-ray, they will keep telling to adjust, to check and double check. – Eat something you really love afterwards and dont care. – feel spoilt, no matter what you hear about the tubes.
    <p style=”text-align: right;”></p>

Ameera M.
    Participant

Hi Nicole, i think i am on short, i have started the Buserelin injection and currently on Day 9. So far it has been great no side effects, i am waiting for my period to come i have my first scan scheduled few days after that.

Nicole
    Keymaster

@dawnm hun, so glad you’ve had the FET. I feel you on that 2-week wait oh  :wacko: . But don’t overthink it hun. Cramping could be good too. Just relax as we wait for test day  :hug: . What date are you testing?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 337 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.