IVF Buddies

May – December 2018 Cycle Buddies

This topic contains 336 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Nicole 1 day, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 337 total)
  • Author

Teeade22
    Participant

@nicole thanks for checking on me. Had to get the fluid out as my tommy wasn’t getting smaller. In all I am grateful it didn’t get worse. I couldn’t transfer last month cos of it so I did FET a few hours ago. All in the hands of God now. Will get some pineapple core today and stay indoors for two days ish. I am off work till next Thursday anyway so I am generally taking it easy. Anymore tips? How have you been yourself? Hope you are doing great with the LO?

@ Tolulope congrats on your BfP! May the next coming months be stress free and may you enjoy quick and painless delivery.

Abeni
    Participant

Hi ladies… i have been following the activity here for a bit .. i am starting ivf this month after suffering 2 ectopics , loss of a tube and 4 losses. I am encouraged by all the success stories and support he

Pearl
    Participant

@abeni, so sorry about all the losses. which hospital are you cycling with? Sending your way lots of sticky baby dust and Wishing you all the best, success.

:dust: :dust:   :dust:

cc: @nicole, @bosa

Abeni
    Participant

Hi , thanks i am using shadygrove in america

Nicole
    Keymaster

Teeade @teeade22 dear, I’m so happy and relieved to hear from yo  :hugs: . Thank God you were finally able to do the FET today hun. It will end in praise by HIS grace  :hugs:   :hug: . When is your test date?

Nicole
    Keymaster

Abeni ( @abeni ) dear, welcome to our family  :hugs: . I’m so sorry about all the losses. God is your strength  :hug:

I’ve heard of Shady Grove and know they have a decent success rate. When do you intend to cycle?

Abeni
    Participant

:hug:  Thanks a lot .. i start cycling as soon as i get my period this month . All my baseline tests were good except vitamin d which was low .  I am staying positive taking my vitamins and believing everything will go well. Please keep me in your prayers ..

Ebere
    Participant

@abeni it surely will end in testimony just trust God and continue taking your vitamins.

Nicole
    Keymaster

We’re praying with you, dearest Abeni ( @abeni )  :cloud9:   :hugs:

Bunmious
    Participant

God is faithful

His words are yea and amen

i have come to return

all glory to God for blessing me

with a BFP on the 1st of October

Keep trusting in the lord and you

will never be put to shame

God will bless everyone in this

group one by one

This is our year of fruitfulness

@nicole @eby @t @dawnm

@jaykay @beautifulameera

Nicole
    Keymaster

Huge congrats to you, @bunmious   :yahoo: . So very happy for you  :cloud9:   :cloud9:

God bless you and the little one(s). May HE bless you with a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Please confirm the date of your embryo transfer, so we can include you in our ticker fun  :wohoo:

Lala
    Participant

Congratulations @bunmious. I’m so happy for you. I wish you a stress free pregnancy. God bless

Tolulope
    Participant

Congrats @bunmious, God grant you safety through out the pregnancy and even beyond

Abeni
    Participant

Thank you ladies … congrats @bunmios .. God will see you through.

I got my period today so i should start the birth controls pills today . Trusting God to perfect it all.. dreading the injections bit though cos i have always had a phobia for needles.

Nicole
    Keymaster

We have everything crossed for you dearest Abeni ( @abeni ) :hugs:

And don’t worry about the needles. I also have a phobia for needles, but somehow somehow was able to manage it :yes:

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 337 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.