IVF Buddies

May – December 2018 Cycle Buddies

This topic contains 336 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Nicole 1 day, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 337 total)
  • Author

Tolulope
    Participant

Hello ladies good morning, I have GOOD NEWSS!!! I tested today being my official test date and got a  :bfp:   :bfp: . I had tested earlier though which was  :bfp: out of curiosity. All praise to God and a big  :hug: to everyone, May God grant every of our heart desires. :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Bunmious
    Participant

:yahoo: :yahoo:   :yahoo:

congrats @t wishing u a happy and healthy 9 months

i tap into your testimony

Ebere
    Participant

Congrats @t wishing you a smooth journey ahead , I think this is the best year so far , so many bfp raining everywhere. Baba God thank you look welcome to the club where is our mama @nicole get us our tickers oooo :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo: we return all glory to your name.🙏🙏

Lala
    Participant

:yahoo: Congratulations Tolu, our God is faithful. I tap into your testimony too.

Nicole
    Keymaster

I’m so happy to be able to say this out loud! HUGE CONGRATULATIONS, dearest Tolulope  @t  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

To GOD be all the glory! So so happy for you hun! This has been a wonderful and blessed few months here! So so happy hun! Wishing you a beautiful, healthy and happy 9 months  :cloud9:

Ebere @eby dear, don’t worry the tickers will be out this week. I promise. Work has been crazy busy…and with my old-age condition, it hasn’t been easy  :haha: . But this week, I promise.

Nicole
    Keymaster

It’s our honey banana’s birthday  :cake:   :cake:   :cake:

To my beloved Linda @ldike, one of the veterans of not just the group but this site as a whole, I celebrate you on your birthday hun. May the GOOD LORD bless you beyond your wildest imagination. May this be the beginning of your best years ahead!

You know we love you scatter  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

Tolulope
    Participant

Thanks a lot @nicole for all the encouragement and prayers…God bless you Ma’am

linda
    Participant

Amen and amen! Thank you so much @nicole this family is very dear to me :hugs:

Bos
    Participant

Congratulations @t May the good Lord perfect all he has started… :kiss:   :bfp:   :bfp:   :cloud9:

Ameera M.
    Participant

Congratulations :bfp: :bfp: @t we thank God for this good news :wohoo: …wishing you the very best and a smooth pregnancy all the way

Tolulope
    Participant

Thanks you all and Amen to all the prayers…God bless you all   :hug:   :hug:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Hi there lovely ladies! I hope everyone had a great week. So sorry it’s been quiet here. Juggling my job, the family, and my old-age preggo has been hard. Add to that the fact I was down with the flu this week, and you can imagine! But enough about me.

It’s been a wonderful few weeks on here riiiiiiight?  :yahoo:   :yahoo:

I’m still so happy about Ebere ( @eby ) and Tolulope (@t )’s  :bfp:   :bfp: . This has been an AWESOME YEAR!!!! Totally! As for the tickers, soon I promise  :cloud9:

Teeade @teeade22 hun, I’m worried that we haven’t heard from you. How did it go with your cycle in the end? I hope the OHSS didn’t get too serious. Sending you lots of  :heart: hun

Bunmious (@bunmious ) I hope your 2ww has been going well. When do you test? Blowing you lots of  :dust:

Mz wealth dear ( @mzwealth ) hun, how are you today? When do you start your cycle with The Ark? Wishing you all the best hun  :heart:   :rose:

Mrs_O ( @mrs_o ) how are you hun? Did you accept the job offer in the end? Sending you lots of  :hugs:

Lala (@lala ) and Uche ( @uchay ), how have you lovely ladies been? Sending big :hugs: your way!

Also sending loads of love to @bosa  @abbytee  @motherof3 @ayokuleyin . What have you ladies been up to?

Lala
    Participant

@nicol hello sweetie. I’m good o. Hope you’ve been resting and putting those feet up. Here’s wishing all you lovely ladies an awesome weekend

Bunmious
    Participant

@nicole

am fine oo am due to test Tuesday

trying to ignore the symptoms I have

like headaches,dry skin

this 2ww is the hardest honestly

i prefer the injections,ER,ET

it will end in praise for everyone

Nicole
    Keymaster

Good luck as you test today, Bunmious (@bunmious )  :dust: . We’re praying with you for a lovely  :bfp:

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 337 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.