IVF Buddies

May – December 2018 Cycle Buddies

This topic contains 306 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Tolulope 5 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 307 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster

@lala hun, I’m so glad to read that you are on a break. Please rest my dear. There is still more than enough this year, as soon as you’re ready I’m sure your doctor will be ready for you also. And we’ll be here to cheer you on  :heart:   :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster

@mzwealth  dear, it took a while for me to respond to your question because I wanted to do a little digging first. As far as hyperthyroidism and IVF, opinions differ. Some schools of thought believe it is best to get it under control before you start while others say it doesn’t matter, as the injections are what control ovarian function anyway.

But in my opinion, I don’t think you’ll lose anything by getting treated for it. A good Gynaecologist should be able to recommend the right meds, considering it is one of the most common contributors to infertility. If this is not the case, your doctor might refer you to an endocrinologist. But I doubt that though.

Have you discussed this with your doctor already?

Nicole
    Keymaster

Tolulope @t hun, I’m glad you had decent bed rest and are doing great . Be rest assured you’re in our prayers. We are praying for our first quads here on TFC  :blue:   :pink:   :blue:   :pink:

As for pregnancy symptoms, I beg you not to even think about those as this will only add to your stress. Forget about the 4dp5dt, 7dp5dt symptoms nonsense. Just r-e-s-t and try to keep your mind off it. Easier said than done, I know…but try  :hugs:

When is your official test date?

Nicole
    Keymaster

Ebere @eby, that’s a very impressive HCG number  :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Maybe we might have more than 1 passenger on board  😉  😉  😉

What date was your ET? It was a 3-day transfer, right?

Tolulope
    Participant

Thanks @eby will try as much as I can to ignore…@nicole my test date is 22sept, but this weeks looks really fast lol

Nicole
    Keymaster

Blowing you lots of  :dust: for Sept 22, Tolulope @t

Will you test at home before then?

Ebere
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>@Nicole yes I had a 3day transfer it’s definitely more than one, am praying seriously for triplets oooo.my embryo transfer date was 29th August.</p>

Nicole
    Keymaster

Ebere @eby, praying for triplets for you too :blue:   :blue:   :pink:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Nicole
    Keymaster

My darling @teeade22 hun, I just saw your post.

So sorry hun. It sounds like OHSS. Please, in addition to water, drink lots of Gatorade or coconut water. And please make sure your doctors monitor you closely. Please, please, please. Did they say anything about maybe draining your fluid?

A few of our members have had it, but I’m tagging @ldike so she can talk you through her own experience. @ldike hun  :rose:   :kiss:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Good luck with ET today, @bunmious  :good: . We are sending up lots of prayers and blowing lots of  :dust: your way. Do let us know your  :test: date  :yes:

Nicole
    Keymaster

@teeade22 hun, how are you today? I hope the swelling and discomfort have subsided? Sending lots of prayers and  :hug: your way  :heart:

linda
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello ladies,</p>
    @mrs_o I am with @nicole. Congratulations on your job offer.  It definitely pays in the long run, besides God plans for us are always best, He won’t give us more than we can handle. Your BFP is in the horizon.  :hugs:

linda
    Participant

@teeade22 @nicole so sorry ladies, just saw your post.

How are you feeling? I did have OHSS, I don’t want to scare you but just know that it will get better. I was in the hospital for 9days. I had a catheter inserted to drain out the excess liquid. It wasn’t the best of experiences but it got better. If there is anything else you would like to know please let me know. :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster

@mzwealth dear, do you mean MART in Ikeja? It’s a good hospital, and if that’s where your spirit has led you, then awesome. How was your appointment? I hope it went well. And don’t be scared of the outcome dear. We’re praying for nothing but success for you :hugs:

Nicole
    Keymaster

@ldike hun, thanks so much  :hugs:   :hugs:

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 307 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.