IVF Buddies

May – December 2018 Cycle Buddies

This topic contains 306 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Tolulope 18 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 307 total)
  • Author

Lala
    Participant

@eby what clinic did you use?

Lala
    Participant

@nicole I hope you are keeping well, take good care

Nicole
    Keymaster

Mrs_O @mrs_o hun, first of all HUGE CONGRATULATIONS on your job offer! So happy for you dear. Especially as it’s something you’ve been praying for…better pay and will locate you with your husband. That’s a very good one hun. Congratulations  :yahoo:

My advice? Accept the offer hun. It pays you more in the long run, even if it means pushing back your cycle a few more months. You don’t get such offers everyday, and who says you can’t eat your cake and have it (i.e. a great job and a lovely  :bfp: a few months later).

Or what do you think @bosa and @ldike?

Nicole
    Keymaster

@lala my dear, it’s so nice to hear from you :hugs:

I’m doing much better, thanks hun. How have you been? I haven’t wanted to bother you. Have you decided on when to have the frozen transfer?

Nicole
    Keymaster

@mrs_o as for a good clinic in PH, I’m told Prime is good, but I’m sure @eby and @beautifulameera can tell you more about the clinics they used  :yes:

Ameera M.
    Participant

Hello ladies, i trust everyone is doing good.

@eby a big congratulations to you once again, i am so happy for you and yours :yahoo:   :yahoo: May it continue to rain :bfp:   :bfp:   :bfp: on all you wonderful ladies about to start or already cycling.

@mrs_o i will advice you to take the offer, nothing beats being together with your husband especially as you make plans to cycle, having him around supporting you n all will also be helpful and like Nicole mentioned you may even conceive naturally plus did i mention additional income. More money is always a good idea.

In Ph city we have a couple of good clinics but i will personally recommend Gyneascope. I cycled in Gyneascope and i find their personal touch 2nd to none, @eby will also advise the clinic she used. wishing you all the best.

Ebere
    Participant

Thanks yo you all @mrs_o as Nicole and other ladies have suggested pls accept the job offer then settle in for like two months I know it’s not easy but trust me it will be worth the wait I too had to postpone our cycle from may to July because of my mother inlaw that was down with stroke a week to when we were suppose to start In  may u can imagine it was very painful to hold on but I had to so when she became stronger we started in july…

Regards to the clinic to use I will strongly recommend my doctor Dr Eze of bridge stone clinic because he is also an embroyologist and he studied in india and partnered with them and their follow up, love and care for patient is wow ,also gynescope hospital ..

Mrs_O
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Thank you Eby. I really appreciate you all.</p>

Ebere
    Participant

@lala I used bridgestone clinic it’s located at Airport road opposite police checkpoint Mgbodo Aluu junction portharcourt.

Mrs_O
    Participant

Thanks Ameera and Nicole, appreciate.

Lala
    Participant

@nicole good to hear you’re doing well. I’m on vacation at the moment trying to give my body a rest, but will speak with The Dr to know how soon I can start. It will definitely be this year. God bless all you ladies. @eby, thanks luv.

Mzwealth
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hello everyone . Wanna ask a question pls . If one thyroid is high will d doc still go ahead with d IVf or it has to b controlled b4 IVf process . Also would like to knw if d doc will redirect u  to an endocrinologist or d hosptal will provide (endocrinologist )with one. Thanks</p>

Tolulope
    Participant

Hey Ebere, congrats darlyn…am behind you o waiting give my testimony in less than 10days too am positive. @nicole, thanks so much, I had 4embies cos my boctoe said to increase my chances. 27 retrieved, 9 fertized and 4made it to day 5 blastocyst. I did 3 days bedrest with a little moving around to stretch my legs, done the pineapple core as well. Please everyone pray for me, I need a big fat :bfp:   :bfp: even though it’s my first time wiat ivf

Tolulope
    Participant

And would like to ask how early will I notice signs of pregnancy, trying not to pay too much attention to that though.

Ebere
    Participant

@tolulope pls try as much as possible to wave off the pregnancy signs for your sanity am waiting for your testimony as well all you do now is to trust God .. @nicole guess what I did beta Hug and it was 731.88mIU/ml  I guess am in for enough :baby:   :baby:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

:baby: :baby:   :baby:

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by  Ebere.
Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 307 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.