IVF Buddies

May – December 2018 Cycle Buddies

This topic contains 306 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Tolulope 6 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 307 total)
  • Author

Ebere
    Participant

Amen Gods got my back on this one and am seriously praying for triplets.  Thanks @bunmious u surely will testify.

What I did differently was to put my self and dh on extra vitamins added to the ones my clinic gave like DHEA, coq10 and vitamin c for egg quality then vitamin c , zinc and mens supplement for hubby then the doctor advise he takes pap, cucumber and fresh tomatoes everyday and vegetables.

I was already on a low carb diet(keto) I also detoxified our system with Apple cider vinegar then when I started stimmimg I was taking coconut water each day and also drinking lots of water , as advised by my ph friend @beautifulameera because it helps to prevent Ohss , After embryo transfer I rested for strict 4days was just getting up to use the bathroom and I did the socks thing  for 3days and didn’t shower for 2days was no longer comfortable had to shower the third day oooo😁😁 and also the pineapple core starting the day of embryo transfer for 5days and above all I prayed to God and made my request known to him and we sowed and an still sowing …

I hope this helps you …

Pearl
    Participant

Huge congratulations to you @eby. God will perfect what he has started. :headspin:   :drunk:   :friends:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Dearest  Ebere @eby hun, CONGRATULATIONS  :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

I am so so happy for you  :heart: . God knows how I’ve been praying for this for you. I’m so so glad! Huge congrats hun  :rose:   :rose:

I truly bless God for you. Please be very serious with your progesterone hun. Are you on the oil injections or Cyclogest?

CONGRATS AGAIN hun  :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :drunk:   :drunk:   :wine:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Bunmious  @bunmious hun, I believe in at least 3 to 5 days of strict bed rest. Toilet/bathroom breaks only. That’s worked for me…and it also worked for dear @eby as well  :cloud9:

Good luck hun!

Nicole
    Keymaster

Dearest Tolulope @t hun, I’m glad to read ET went well  :hugs:   :heart: . How many embies were transferred? Please R-E-S-T hun! We’ll be praying for you  :hug:

You are PUPO hun  :yahoo:   :yahoo: (Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise). When do you test?

Uchay
    Participant

wow!!! Congratulations @ebere . You shall bring forth in Joy in Jesus name, amen!

Nicole
    Keymaster

Dearest  @teeade22 dear, are you still having ER today? Wishing you all the very, very best of luck hun.

I can’t wait for you to be PUPO  :hugs:   :hugs:   :hugs:

Nicole
    Keymaster

How have you been, Mrs_O @mrs_o hun? Have you gotten the results from your tests? Any idea when you’ll start your cycle? Sending you much love  :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster

@mzwealth  dear, how have you been? In response to your last comment, I asked why you were apprehensive about the hospital? If you don’t feel comfortable with it, you could always change. I remember you were considering The Ark or The Bridge at some point. Which did you opt for in the end?

Ebere
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Thanks so much am so much grateful to God and to you ladies for your support, yea am getting as much rest as possible I’ve been on leave since egg retrival and it’s for six weeks and I’ve :yahoo: also been on progesterone oil injections since egg retrival and duphaston twice daily… Thanks. :yahoo:</p>

Mzwealth
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>@ nicole For some reason i didnot see d message . Due to fone issue last week . I apologise for that . We havenot really decided on which . One for bridge dey said dey only do one egg transfer ad from lots of d feedback i feel dey more about d money not about ur personal care . So am stuck btween d ark or olive branch but d ark is also kinda more expensive so . We still on d decision process .</p>

Nicole
    Keymaster

@mzwealth I can understand your apprehension about the 1-embryo transfer. I’m also not a huge supporter of it, even though it only takes 1 embryo to get your baby.

I am HUGE fan of The Ark, and I honestly think it’s money well spent. Olive Branch isn’t bad either. The Medical Directors of both clinics are top notch  :good:   :good: . Good luck with your decision making hun, and if there’s anyway we could help, don’t hesitate to let us know.

Mrs_O
    Participant

Hi Nicole, thanks for checking in. Test results came in last week, slightly elevated thyroid levels but I am already seeing an endocrinologist to correct that.

I’m actually in a bit of a fix, would appreciate everyone’s advice pls. I just got a job in my husband’s location (we currently live in different cities), we’ve been praying seriously for this plus the offer is really great. M really confused if it’s wise to pend IVF till I am settled into the new job or to reject the offer. I really want to go ahead with the process cos I’m tired of the wait but if I miss this opportunity, I dnt know if I would get another one. Moving will also mean I’d have to stop using George’s meaning of have. Pls any advise on what in can do,  plus recommendations of good ivf clinics in PH

Mrs_O
    Participant

Congrats eby!! So so happy for you!!

Lala
    Participant

Congratulations @eby I’m so happy for you. We tap into the anointing too. Congrats again. :yahoo:

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 307 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.